PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry Mike!

Kim Hanson
12-10-2004, 08:00 PM
I will play like the v-drive guys do..gang up on them! I have allways like one on one confrontations, not this! Bring as many as you can to make me beat this guy!
I will play by my rules when it gets that way Mike, I will play ***boat rules when they come is as one person! Do you know what it's like to deal with like 6 of them? I know they are slow, but shit son! It's hard to keep up, when that many are attacking you!
Im on notice now :( Well it has been fun talking to you Mike, I just play the game toooooo well! :cool: ........( . )( . )......... :cry:

Kindsvater Flat
12-10-2004, 08:02 PM
I just hate photochopping pics or seeing them. Especially if I'm the one that took them unless its of me.

Kim Hanson
12-10-2004, 08:21 PM
I just hate photochopping pics or seeing them. Especially if I'm the one that took them unless its of me.
They are made up to be funny, sometimes it goes to the Hate Thing ! I really try not to unless, you get attacked :confused: What you suggest I do Mike, leave with my tail behind my legs or slam them any way I can? :)
I don't think im here for a long time, so what would you do?........( . )( . )............

Kindsvater Flat
12-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Words are one thing, pictures are another. If a picture is used as a reference like the whacker ones I use then yes. But as far and using heads and bodies of actual people then its different. Pictures are a little more extreme and shouldn't be done as far as I'm concerned. Especially using the one of Tony eating the donut. That was taken as good humor to share amongst us not to be hacked up. I wish I didn't take that picture now. Although the one that Rex did of the florida chick is an exception, but still not totally right. So yes the Mod was being a bad example. I hope you see where I'm coming from Kim and you aren't the only to blame. It makes me not want to take pictures of friends having fun and a good time boating just to see them chopped up.
Mike

You Te
12-11-2004, 09:41 AM
Words are one thing, pictures are another. If a picture is used as a reference like the whacker ones I use then yes. But as far and using heads and bodies of actual people then its different. Pictures are a little more extreme and shouldn't be done as far as I'm concerned. Especially using the one of Tony eating the donut. That was taken as good humor to share amongst us not to be hacked up. I wish I didn't take that picture now. Although the one that Rex did of the florida chick is an exception, but still not totally right. So yes the Mod was being a bad example. I hope you see where I'm coming from Kim and you aren't the only to blame. It makes me not want to take pictures of friends having fun and a good time boating just to see them chopped up.
Mike
Just relax KF,
If a photochop on Hot Boat is the worst thing that happens to someone in life, they are a very lucky person. :eek: :eek:
You Te

Bird Percher
12-11-2004, 09:49 AM
[QUOTE=You Te]Just relax KF,
A little bit you U T goes along way.

Roland the Fisherman
12-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Some of the most fun I've had on the boards is when john@J&M with kwicherbichen chopped some pic's of the two of us at Lost Lake. I think Guru's skin is thicker than to really get tweeked about his head on a monkey or on a midget......at least I hope so...... How bout it Guru?

Jet Hydro
12-11-2004, 04:12 PM
:idea: What a bunch of sissy's, PhotoShop is the best things on Hot Boat. Kim Keep up the good work ! :D
Sure didn't see RD crying like these V-Drive Guy`s. :eat:

Sangster
12-11-2004, 04:41 PM
Now this Shit is getting serious.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rexone
12-11-2004, 04:48 PM
They are made up to be funny, sometimes it goes to the Hate Thing ! I really try not to unless, you get attacked :confused: What you suggest I do Mike, leave with my tail behind my legs or slam them any way I can? :)
I don't think im here for a long time, so what would you do?........( . )( . )............
Kim you can do anything you like within forum rules. Nudity of any kind or links to it is not within that scope. ***boat is very serious about the nudity issue. Anyone posting nudity will now be banned for 30 days without further warning. If it occurs a second time they are gone for good. If its a newbie that is clueless I'll give one warning without the 30 day deal. But if it's someone that's already been warned they're then gone for good on any second occurance. That's the latest directly from ***boat. I would not push ***boat or the moderators on this issue.
As a guideline, if it would likely get printed in ***boat magazine you're probably ok. It if would not be printed in ***boat magazine it should not be posted. I can't make this more clear.
>>>>edit -- for the bench racers benefit, photochopped genitilia of any kind will be treated the same as nudity. Please don't post it here.

Tom Brown
12-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Nudity of any kind or links to it is not within that scope.
What if someone does a particularly good job of acting like an ass? :idea:

Rexone
12-11-2004, 06:08 PM
What if someone does a particularly good job of acting like an ass? :idea:
Asses other than the bare ones are prevelent here Tom. ***boat actually likes them here in Bench Racers. Its kind of like a little corral for the pigs and donkeys out on the cow ranch. If you're particularly good at being an ass everyone will post threads about you and attack your sexualality (or lack thereof). It's a close knit group that generally has a swell time talking gibberish and insulting each other. There's some great poetry here too if you have the patience to dig around a little.

Kim Hanson
12-11-2004, 07:58 PM
Mike
Im sorry Mike , I won't do it again ...till I get attacked like Guru did, then its balls to walls ! I have been chopped in so many different ways, that it is amusing to me, don't stop with pictures! There is only a few that can chop them up good.
I have a question for you also, have you ever been attacked on the internet?
I have been , so I have got to come to grips with the use of Chop Shop..Rex has nothing to do with this Mike either, I just found a picture and its happy sailing from then on! Make fun of forever, if that's how long it takes :D
I didn't know it was your picture, sorry!..........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
12-11-2004, 08:07 PM
Kim you can do anything you like within forum rules. Nudity of any kind or links to it is not within that scope. ***boat is very serious about the nudity issue. Anyone posting nudity will now be banned for 30 days without further warning. If it occurs a second time they are gone for good. If its a newbie that is clueless I'll give one warning without the 30 day deal. But if it's someone that's already been warned they're then gone for good on any second occurance. That's the latest directly from ***boat. I would not push ***boat or the moderators on this issue.
As a guideline, if it would likely get printed in ***boat magazine you're probably ok. It if would not be printed in ***boat magazine it should not be posted. I can't make this more clear. Like I said the events of the past couple days here and in the sandbar have not been unnoticed by ***boat.
>>>>edit -- for the bench racers benefit, photochopped genitilia of any kind will be treated the same as nudity. Don't post it here.
Rule's..what are those? I never seen no freaking rules anywhere! Post me a link :D
Im getting better already, I didn't say ****ing rule's :D
I will tone it down some ..thanks Mike!......( . )( . )............Im sick of getting kicked off site's! :D

Kim Hanson
12-11-2004, 08:11 PM
:idea: What a bunch of sissy's, PhotoShop is the best things on Hot Boat. Kim Keep up the good work ! :D
Sure didn't see RD crying like these V-Drive Guy`s. :eat:
He hasn't been chopped as much as me though, it really doesn't bother me anymore :D ...........( . )( . )......... ;)

Jetboatguru
12-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Im sorry Mike , I won't do it again ...till I get attacked like Guru did, then its balls to walls ! I have been chopped in so many different ways, that it is amusing to me, don't stop with pictures! There is only a few that can chop them up good.
I have a question for you also, have you ever been attacked on the internet?
I have been , so I have got to come to grips with the use of Chop Shop..Rex has nothing to do with this Mike either, I just found a picture and its happy sailing from then on! Make fun of forever, if that's how long it takes :D
I didn't know it was your picture, sorry!..........( . )( . ).........
What, do you think you won here you freaking retard? Nobody is complaining about your weak ass photo chopping. We are bored and tired of having nothing to battle. You have proven to be a drunk, broke, pile of crap with no wit or brains. Looking forward to meeting you at BBSP.

Roland the Fisherman
12-12-2004, 08:08 AM
Asses other than the bare ones are prevelent here Tom. ***boat actually likes them here in Bench Racers. Its kind of like a little corral for the pigs and donkeys out on the cow ranch. If you're particularly good at being an ass everyone will post threads about you and attack your sexualality (or lack thereof). It's a close knit group that generally has a swell time talking gibberish and insulting each other. There's some great poetry here too if you have the patience to dig around a little.
......oink/moo.....

Wicky
12-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Mike
Huh??? Has anyone seen my kleenex??? I think guru has a sense of humor.
I think he is probably trying to brush up on his photochopping skills right now in fact.
Mow,
Wicky

Wicky
12-12-2004, 10:58 AM
As a guideline, if it would likely get printed in ***boat magazine you're probably ok. It if would not be printed in ***boat magazine it should not be posted. I can't make this more clear.
>>>>edit -- for the bench racers benefit, photochopped genitilia of any kind will be treated the same as nudity. Please don't post it here.
Can I post a picture of Janet Jackson from last years Superbowl?? :p

Jetboatguru
12-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Wicky,
the point here is it is the same old shit. You can only do so many things with one picture and it is old. I personally feel that we have gone past Kim's intelligence and wit and the same for You Te. You get the same old retort. Watch and read what either of them posts to this and you tell me if it is
A. funny
B worth responding to
C. legible in (Kim's case) You Te can spell.
That is why the bench racers sections has been dead. There is nothing that even remotely looks like a challenge with Hanson and You Te. Roland has game because he is sharp as a tack. He has a brain that has not been soaking in a jar of Molson. But he is a great guy and respected.
Holy Moly comes in here, Clubs Kim and You Te like baby seals with his wit and these guys can do nothing but go after his tax bracket. Great defense guys!!
Billy and V drive Rules have treated Hanson and You Te like third rate toilet paper and all they can come up with is. "Hey dude, your paint fumes have been getting you" Blah blah blah.
Wicky, you have always had great wit and strong responses in these deals and that is why you are respected in here.
There is a reason that Hanson, not so much You te, is always the subject matter of bench racers.
There is a reason he is banned from other boards.
There is a reason he has problems holding a conversation on the internet.
He is a walking boner that is always 9 beers deep.

Kindsvater Flat
12-12-2004, 12:34 PM
Wicky,
the point here is it is the same old shit. You can only do so many things with one picture and it is old. I personally feel that we have gone past Kim's intelligence and wit and the same for You Te. You get the same old retort. Watch and read what either of them posts to this and you tell me if it is
A. funny
B worth responding to
That is why the bench racers sections has been dead. There is nothing that even remotely looks like a challenge with Hanson and You Te. Roland has game because he is sharp as a tack. He has a brain that has not been soaking in a jar of Molson. But he is a great guy and respected.
Holy Moly comes in here, Clubs Kim and You Te like baby seals with his wit and these guys can do nothing but go after his tax bracket. Great defense guys!!
Billy and V drive Rules have treated Hanson and You Te like third rate toilet paper and all they can come up with is. "Hey dude, your paint fumes have been getting you" Blah blah blah.
Wicky, you have always had great wit and strong responses in these deals and that is why you are respected in here.
There is a reason that Hanson, not so much You te, is always the subject matter of bench racers.
How can you reply to that? Its way to precise.

Tom Brown
12-12-2004, 01:20 PM
I don't share your assessment, Tony.
Kindsvater Flat, I really don't understand your position on altered pictures. It would be respectful to stay away from family members and people who don't come to the forums but as far as I'm concerned, everyone here is fair game. Remember when you were a kid and you would draw cheesy looking Spanish mustaches on your buddy's picture at school, or they would do that to you? Is this really any different than that? It seems pretty innocent to me.
I laugh my ass off at Kim and other people's paste-ups.
My own view is that there are a lot of great people here. It would seem that there is a wide variance of views and opinions but the people are first rate.
You know... that picture of Guru pasted onto the cover of that disco magazine caused me to hemorrhage internally. I remember a chop of Kim's face on the body of a transvestite screwing the tailpipe of a minivan. Oh boy.... :D :D :D
One of the funniest chops ever was one Wicky did of an overloaded pontoon boat in the channel. He lowered it to comical proportions and I still laugh when I think about it.
I've been chopped up pretty good too. I'll bet there are 50 chops of me floating around out there, including some pretty brutal stuff like my face on a giant penis suit. It's all in fun, unless you take yourself so seriously that you can't see the humor.
Life is short. Let's have a few laughs, verbally abuse anyone who strays into Bench Racers, and use the word “arse” as often as we can work it in. :cool:
- Tom :)
Hey DUCKY! :D

Kim Hanson
12-12-2004, 05:04 PM
What, do you think you won here you freaking retard? Nobody is complaining about your weak ass photo chopping. We are bored and tired of having nothing to battle. You have proven to be a drunk, broke, pile of crap with no wit or brains. Looking forward to meeting you at BBSP.
Last time wop retard, give me some of your good chops? Im really sorry I don't come up with some made up story, about what I dream about! Bored, you don't know bored till you have snow on the ground and the water is frozen....BORING !
I have woundered why you mensa wanna be's are here ? I have proven to be annoying, have money and the pile of crap boat is being sold or traded in...I can't stand being that wet in a V-Drive :p Oh, and brains wit some chopping skills! Didn't I tell you the wife is having second thoughts on BBSP...She told me, if she doesn't go....I don't go :frown: .........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
12-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Wicky,
A. funny
B worth responding to
Only 9 beers, you pick low numbers! The reason I have been banned from other sites...I like to pick on know it alls..period!........( . )( . )....People that think they are witty , really aren't! If so move to HollyWood and try to make it on the Comedy Circut! :messedup:

Kim Hanson
12-12-2004, 05:17 PM
I don't share your assessment, Tony.
Kindsvater Flat, I really don't understand your position on altered pictures. It would be respectful to stay away from family members and people who don't come to the forums but as far as I'm concerned, everyone here is fair game. Remember when you were a kid and you would draw cheesy looking Spanish mustaches on your buddy's picture at school, or they would do that to you? Is this really any different than that? It seems pretty innocent to me.
I laugh my ass off at Kim and other people's paste-ups.
My own view is that there are a lot of great people here. It would seem that there is a wide variance of views and opinions but the people are first rate.
You know... that picture of Guru pasted onto the cover of that disco magazine caused me to hemorrhage internally. I remember a chop of Kim's face on the body of a transvestite screwing the tailpipe of a minivan. Oh boy.... :D :D :D
One of the funniest chops ever was one Wicky did of an overloaded pontoon boat in the channel. He lowered it to comical proportions and I still laugh when I think about it.
I've been chopped up pretty good too. I'll bet there are 50 chops of me floating around out there, including some pretty brutal stuff like my face on a giant penis suit. It's all in fun, unless you take yourself so seriously that you can't see the humor.
Life is short. Let's have a few laughs, verbally abuse anyone who strays into Bench Racers, and use the word “arse” as often as we can work it in. :cool:
- Tom :)
Hey DUCKY! :D
I was Peter Pan, a walking dick, riding a penis bike, riding a wooden penis...etc. I like the word " **** " also Tom..........( . )( . )......... :D

Rexone
12-12-2004, 06:09 PM
I was Peter Pan, a walking dick, riding a penis bike, riding a wooden penis...etc. ..........( . )( . )......... :D
Kim are you saying that wasn't really you. :confused:

Kim Hanson
12-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Kim are you saying that wasn't really you. :confused:
You V-Drive guys are funny..........In a weird sort of way :D .......( . )( . )........

You Te
12-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Wicky,
A. funny
B worth responding to
Well, well, well, Guru swings down from the tree for another round.
You sound so up-tight, whats wrong, soaring interest rates got you down. :cry: :cry:
Personally I dont give a shit what you think is funny, witty or worth reading.
It's sounds like you are looking for allies (kiss ass).
Your little buddy Holy Monkey comes here talking about his taxes,
who gives a shit about his taxes or how much money he makes.
BTW, Hanson kicked your ass with the monkey chop.
Have a nice week Mr. Scarlata.
You Te

Jetboatguru
12-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Well, well, well, Guru swings down from the tree for another round.
You sound so up-tight, whats wrong, soaring interest rates got you down. :cry: :cry:
Personally I dont give a shit what you think is funny, witty or worth reading.
It's sounds like you are looking for allies (kiss ass).
Your little buddy Holy Monkey comes here talking about his taxes,
who gives a shit about his taxes or how much money he makes.
BTW, Hanson kicked your ass with the monkey chop.
Have a nice week Mr. Scarlata.
You Te
Wow Tom, for someone who doesn't give a shit what I think, you sure shot your wad on that last post. Who helped you? BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA

lucky
12-13-2004, 06:11 AM
ohhh shit - :idea: well i Just want to say I respect everyone on hear- I always thought bench racing was not ment to be serious ! and if you guys are feeling sensitive - just have to say - i got big shoulders - and have no problem with someone poking fun at me - after all thats what family is for ! :D so if i hurt any one feeling's I will happily say i'm sorry ! and note it in my mind that this person doesn't take well to joking around !! :p :idea: well on to my monday morning reading to see what the hell i missed to cause this thread !

You Te
12-13-2004, 07:50 AM
Lucky,
I enjoy your posts, my skin is way to thick to get my feelings hurt.
You Te

You Te
12-13-2004, 07:53 AM
I think
That's your problem Mr. Scarlata, YOU THINK TO MUCH!!!!! :cry: :cry:
You Te

Jordy
12-13-2004, 08:00 AM
That's your problem Mr. Scarlata, YOU THINK TO MUCH!!!!! :cry: :cry:
You Te
Shit, I thought Toney's last name was Scarcia. Didn't Kim say he was Mexican? :idea: :D

Roland the Fisherman
12-13-2004, 08:18 AM
Wicky,
I think I'm in love!..... Hey Kimmy, I got a Job for ya, will you chop Guru's head on a smoken hot chicks body. I can go ugly, I just can't go dude! :D

lucky
12-13-2004, 08:21 AM
I think I'm in love!..... Hey Kimmy, I got a Job for ya, will you chop Guru's head on a smoken hot chicks body. I can go ugly, I just can't go dude! :D
obviously you have not checked the plumbing on some ones wife ???? lmao :D

Kim Hanson
12-13-2004, 06:57 PM
I would but they bitched about my choppings :( whinny cry babies :p ..........( . )( . )..... :D