PDA

View Full Version : Grinch Cartoon

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Who else likes that thing. I still love to watch it every year. I can't wait until the kid is old enough to watch it with me. :)

revndave
12-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Just got done watching it with my boy

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 08:38 PM
well SOB I did not even know it was on, not only do the mr and I love the cartoon, we have grinch (full body) puppet that we use as our tree top every year...It's adorable. I will post a pic of it for yal tomarrow

switchin'addiction
12-10-2004, 08:42 PM
I love it, that is one of the things that remind me of my childhood Christmas memories :D

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 08:46 PM
well SOB I did not even know it was on, not only do the mr and I love the cartoon, we have grinch (full body) puppet that we use as our tree top every year...It's adorable. I will post a pic of it for yal tomarrow
Sorry I should have posted that it was coming on. Since I can remember the only year I missed it on tv was like 2 or 3 years ago. I have got to go get it on tape just in case. The Jim Carrey movie was pretty cool too. I love the song. "rotten banana with a greasy black peel" :D Do post that pic. That sound cool.

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 08:50 PM
Sorry I should have posted that it was coming on. Since I can remember the only year I missed it on tv was like 2 or 3 years ago. I have got to go get it on tape just in case. The Jim Carrey movie was pretty cool too. I love the song. "rotten banana with a greasy black peel" :D Do post that pic. That sound cool.
Oh I will, too dark in the room now to take the pic, digital camera here does not take good pics in the dark (even with the flash) so when the sun comes up I'll take the pic and post it...we love it and the kids eat it up that the grinch is our best decoration on the tree (and at the top none the less)

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 08:58 PM
Just watched it with the youngest. She just turned 4 so its really the first time any of it really made sense. She didn't say one word during the whole show. Thats a feat in itself, shes a little chatter box most of the time.
Forensic awwww. I want my kid so badly. March 15th come damnit.

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 09:00 PM
awwww. I want my kid so badly. March 15th come damnit.
OH MY GOSH CONGRATS,,,,HOW EXCITING. My little one was born on 12/06/03 just in time for x-mas,,I was so excited to have a x-mas baby, made x-mas far more special and has ever since he came into my life

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 09:06 PM
OH MY GOSH CONGRATS,,,,HOW EXCITING. My little one was born on 12/06/03 just in time for x-mas,,I was so excited to have a x-mas baby, made x-mas far more special and has ever since he came into my life
We misscarried our first or we would be due at the end of the month or early jan I think. I would have to say that is the toughest thing we've ever dealt with. Thanks for the congrats. We are so excited and it is the most amazing thing. The baby is going crazy in there. It's like watching popcorn pop in a bag. I am so in love with this child already. I can't wait to meet him/her. Thanks for the congrats. :)

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 09:10 PM
We misscarried our first or we would be due at the end of the month or early jan I think. I would have to say that is the toughest thing we've ever dealt with. Thanks for the congrats. We are so excited and it is the most amazing thing. The baby is going crazy in there. It's like watching popcorn pop in a bag. I am so in love with this child already. I can't wait to meet him/her. Thanks for the congrats. :)
I am sorry, I lost two children, had a rough time with my son, and was finally blessed with his arrival,, a few weeks after his birth, I was told I could never have any more children, I was devistated. I am greatful for my son, but sometimes still long to have the feeling of a life growing inside me,, kicking and turing and rollin around....I wish you and your mrs the best.

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 09:14 PM
I am sorry, I lost two children, had a rough time with my son, and was finally blessed with his arrival,, a few weeks after his birth, I was told I could never have any more children, I was devistated. I am greatful for my son, but sometimes still long to have the feeling of a life growing inside me,, kicking and turing and rollin around....I wish you and your mrs the best.
Sorry for your loss. I definately know how hard it was for you. I can only imagine how it is to actually have the baby in you (not that I would want to do the birth part). I love to just watch my wife. Out of nowhere she will pull up her shirt and start staring at her belly. She can feel the baby and likes to watch the bumps in her belly. She just stares and I swear it's the most cutest thing ever. I'm sure your boy is a major blessing to you and I'm very happy for you that you have him. :)

revndave
12-10-2004, 09:25 PM
awwww. I want my kid so badly. March 15th come damnit.
My wife is due April 6

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 09:28 PM
My wife is due April 6
congrats. your right where I'm at. Just can't wait anymore.

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 09:31 PM
Sorry for your loss. I definately know how hard it was for you. I can only imagine how it is to actually have the baby in you (not that I would want to do the birth part). I love to just watch my wife. Out of nowhere she will pull up her shirt and start staring at her belly. She can feel the baby and likes to watch the bumps in her belly. She just stares and I swear it's the most cutest thing ever. I'm sure your boy is a major blessing to you and I'm very happy for you that you have him. :)
thank you, not only was I blessed with a beautiful, healthy son, but a wonderful one as well. He as written beautiful poetry, has a heart of gold, it's possible that maybe you have read some of the posts I have put on here about my son wantig to take 1/2 his allowance since Oct and buy gifts for children that would otherwise have no x-mas, how he tries to rescue all the animals that have been abandond (sp) and has taught my step son with downs syndrom how to swim. He is a gift of God for sure

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 09:35 PM
thank you, not only was I blessed with a beautiful, healthy son, but a wonderful one as well. He as written beautiful poetry, has a heart of gold, it's possible that maybe you have read some of the posts I have put on here about my son wantig to take 1/2 his allowance since Oct and buy gifts for children that would otherwise have no x-mas, how he tries to rescue all the animals that have been abandond (sp) and has taught my step son with downs syndrom how to swim. He is a gift of God for sure
:)
Have faith in God and God will have faith in you. :)

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Have faith in God and God will have faith in you. :)
you said it. I may never have more kids of my own, but I am thankful for what I have, and think someday (in the far off future) I will be a wonderful grandmother.

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 09:39 PM
you said it. I may never have more kids of my own, but I am thankful for what I have, and think someday (in the far off future) I will be a wonderful grandmother.

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 09:41 PM
keep us posted on the pregnancy, I would enjoy hearing updates here and there from you.
My son used to get the hickups 2-4 times a day, that was fun, has yours gotten them yet?

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 09:44 PM
keep us posted on the pregnancy, I would enjoy hearing updates here and there from you.
My son used to get the hickups 2-4 times a day, that was fun, has yours gotten them yet?
I'm not sure. Last I heard it was no. Unfortunately I work during the day and my wife works at night. Sucks for now but we want it that way when the baby is born so that way we raise the child and not a babysitter.

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 09:45 PM
My mother-in-law bought us this great book that tells us everyday exactly what is going on in the development cycle. First thing I do every day is read it.

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 09:46 PM
My mother-in-law bought us this great book that tells us everyday exactly what is going on in the development cycle. First thing I do every day is read it.
your gonna be such a wonderful daddy, they devolop so quickly inutero, it seems if you blink, you miss something

voodoomedman
12-10-2004, 09:49 PM
your gonna be such a wonderful daddy, they devolop so quickly inutero, it seems if you blink, you miss something
Thank you very much. I hope to be. I'm going to try my damndest that's for sure. The first five and a half months were quick because we were at the river and in Jamaica and... but then winter came and we slowed down and time slowed down. Now it is agonizing. I tell the baby everynight "I can't wait to meet you"

MsDrmr
12-11-2004, 10:43 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1447DSC01043.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1447DSC01042.JPG
Just like I promised,,here is a pic of the grinch in his rightful place

Starloans
12-11-2004, 11:51 AM
Who else likes that thing. I still love to watch it every year. I can't wait until the kid is old enough to watch it with me. :)
Saw it on TV last night. I bought the video a couple of years ago. I can drink a 6 pack and lmao everytime I watch it. I love the little dog Max. The GF thinks its rather odd that a 40 year old man can get that much entertainment out of that show. :D

Dribble
12-11-2004, 04:31 PM
Youhave to know that I like it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/365DCP_0855.JPG

voodoomedman
12-12-2004, 09:19 AM
great pics..........