PDA

View Full Version : The OC get together

Ntwotrance
12-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Well, we just got home (yeah, I know it's early I had a long week 80 hours plus commute), but first off wanted to thank RP1 for getting us together, we had a good time. It was good finally meeting you Frenchie and Mrs. Frenchie. SYA, I went to meet you but ya kept talking on the cell phone. CC322 great to meet you as well as Beerhunter, Phebus, Music to my ears, The Lurker, Welk2party (and your spouses/girlfriends). Also, Chub great meeting you and your Mrs. give us a call some time so we can get together. If I missed anyone I do apologize, but these martinis really got the best of me given my week....

FRENCHIE
12-11-2004, 12:31 AM
Well, we just got home (yeah, I know it's early I had a long week 80 hours plus commute), but first off wanted to thank RP1 for getting us together, we had a good time. It was good finally meeting you Frenchie and Mrs. Frenchie. SYA, I went to meet you but ya kept talking on the cell phone. CC322 great to meet you as well as Beerhunter, Phebus, Music to my ears, The Lurker, Welk2party (and your spouses/girlfriends). Also, Chub great meeting you and your Mrs. give us a call some time so we can get together. If I missed anyone I do apologize, but these martinis really got the best of me given my week....
cool to meet you too brotha!!!!! take care...Leon ;)

PHOTOGLOU
12-11-2004, 02:25 AM
cool to meet you too brotha!!!!! take care...Leon ;)
Who????????????

cc322
12-11-2004, 07:28 AM
Nice to meet everyone last night, rp1 deserve's a big congrats on puting this thing together, we had a great time and should try to follow it up next year, because the unfortunate kids are what it's all about.I was amazed at all the toy's that were collected, again it was a pleasure meeting everyone last night and Happy Holidays :D

That Guy
12-11-2004, 10:13 AM
We'll second that. It was great to meet everyone and we really did collect some great toys for the kids....thanks RP1 for hosting and having everything run smoothly......

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-11-2004, 10:38 AM
TOO MUCH FUN !!!!
I laughed so much last night my voice is GONE !!!!
Later Gang ......
CJG
:D

PHOTOGLOU
12-11-2004, 04:59 PM
TOO MUCH FUN !!!!
I laughed so much last night my voice is GONE !!!!
Later Gang ......
CJG
It's good to get out and laugh at yourself once in awhile BOY you did have a lot to laugh about too

chub
12-11-2004, 05:55 PM
We had a great time and look forward to another wonderful summer at the river with all we met. Doug can't for CBBB.
EVERYONE CHANT!!! RP1 RP1 RP1 RP1
You are King.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-11-2004, 10:05 PM
It's good to get out and laugh at yourself once in awhile BOY you did have a lot to laugh about too
Hey.....Atleast we didn't get kicked out of the place !!!!!
GOOD FUN !!!!!
Later,
CJG

PHOTOGLOU
12-11-2004, 10:11 PM
Hey.....Atleast we didn't get kicked out of the place !!!!!
GOOD FUN !!!!!
Later,
CJG
There was 25-30 of us if iyt had just been You your wife Erin Mike and Yvonne we would have BUT then again that might have been fun too

cc322
12-12-2004, 09:02 AM
Anybody now where I can get a copy of the river video that was playing that night? I think it was photoglou's. Of course I wouldnt play it till after 10:00 pm :D

Ntwotrance
12-12-2004, 09:15 AM
You mean Pegged? www.peggedmovie.com

Quality Time
12-12-2004, 09:19 AM
Nice meeting you all and props. to RP1

cc322
12-12-2004, 09:26 AM
You mean Pegged?
Yep that's the one thanks neighbor

Ntwotrance
12-12-2004, 09:27 AM
anytime amigo.

Quality Time
12-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Did anyone have any problems with their vehicles that night? Someone decided to key my truck during the get together :mad: :mad:

cc322
12-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Did anyone have any problems with their vehicles that night? Someone decided to key my truck during the get together
That sucks, little pricks :devil: we took a taxi , hopefully it will buff out

Quality Time
12-12-2004, 09:55 AM
That sucks, little pricks :devil: we took a taxi , hopefully it will buff out[/QUOTE]
I hoped it would too, but I tried and it didn't. The only scratch that went through the paint was on my snug lid. It may require new clear or clear and color on the truck. I guess that' why we pay insurance. Still pisses me off.

Ntwotrance
12-12-2004, 10:23 AM
Sorry to hear that QT, it sucks that you go out to have a good time and some inconsiderate idiot ruins your night. We parked at the far end of the Spectrum and didn't have any problems, other then the long walk back.

Quality Time
12-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Thanks. I parked in the back fourty myself just to avoid door dings etc. Guess I didn't park far enough :idea:

FRENCHIE
12-12-2004, 01:13 PM
Did anyone have any problems with their vehicles that night? Someone decided to key my truck during the get together :mad: :mad:
we got the new 'LEX' keyed three weeks ago, first week we had it all across the hood!! At the O.C. get togehter we went for Valet!!!! ;)

chub
12-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Sorry to hear about that. We help out some kids and that's the thanks we get. :hammer2: It never fails. I'll keep helping those in need though. Especially on the ramp! :D

TheLurker
12-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Someone decided to key my truck during the get together :mad: :mad:
Really sorry to hear about your truck Quality Time. Just goes to show everyone it does not matter where you go there are assholes everywhere.

Quality Time
12-13-2004, 09:26 PM
Thanks!

Quality Time
12-13-2004, 09:29 PM
Especially on the ramp! :D
Good to see ya again. Have a Great Holiday!