PDA

View Full Version : WHAT is IN2-IN2MX doing to IN2MX

Kilrtoy
12-11-2004, 07:26 PM
I dont know but everyone in the boat was watching and he was smiling....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC00454.JPG

IN2-IN2MX
12-11-2004, 07:34 PM
:supp: :jawdrop: Oh damn! That is the funniest thing EVER! Mike and I are cracking up.
For EVERYONE'S information: that pic is not what it looks like ;) . That was at the end of the Catalina trip and we were all soooo tired. Two of the girls layed down in the back and I leaned up against Mike to rest :sleeping: .
Ha ha. The funny part is that even if it had been what it looks like...Mike isn't even looking at ME! He's checking out Photoglou's girlfriend Erin! That is classic! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 08:18 PM
LMAO!! BUSTED.. :hammerhea :wink: :wink:

Kilrtoy
12-11-2004, 08:59 PM
Looks like MRS PHOTOGLUE was rubbing one out while watching the action.....

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 09:08 PM
some people like to be watched :eek:

Kindsvater Flat
12-11-2004, 09:16 PM
All I can say is....... Yep shes a team player!!

kevnmcd
12-11-2004, 09:50 PM
That was hilarious! http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rollinglaugh.gif
I like how IN2 has to try and explain....we can all see what she was doing! :wink:

PHOTOGLOU
12-11-2004, 09:54 PM
SORRY I couldn't stand to watch it NOW if Erin and In2-In2 were well into each..........Aw you know what I mean Then I'd watch BUT PLEASE let him have some privacy

bunny 166
12-12-2004, 01:15 AM
You guys are yummy... :D :D I love you Jess

beer hunter
12-12-2004, 07:17 AM
That was hilarious! http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rollinglaugh.gif
I like how IN2 has to try and explain....we can all see what she was doing! :wink:
I picture is worth a thousand words ;) :D

dicudmore
12-12-2004, 07:57 AM
:supp: :jawdrop: Oh damn! That is the funniest thing EVER! Mike and I are cracking up.
For EVERYONE'S information: that pic is not what it looks like ;) . That was at the end of the Catalina trip and we were all soooo tired. Two of the girls layed down in the back and I leaned up against Mike to rest :sleeping: .
Ha ha. The funny part is that even if it had been what it looks like...Mike isn't even looking at ME! He's checking out Photoglou's girlfriend Erin! That is classic! :D
Told you you could ride back on my boat :rolleyes:

PHOTOGLOU
12-12-2004, 08:57 AM
Told you you could ride back on my boat :rolleyes:
Next time I will too much action couldn't drive and watch just wasn't fun for me..................................

IN2-IN2MX
12-12-2004, 10:13 AM
LOL! Damn, and I thought my explanation sounded pretty believable. :D

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 10:27 AM
The pic after she brought her head up licking her lips didnt come out it was all blurry, :p covered in , oh never mind........

PHOTOGLOU
12-12-2004, 10:34 AM
That was drewl from the boat ride back just like your wife had on the way there

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 10:41 AM
She said your boat was like being in a caddi, and I agree, UNBELIEVABLE. Granted that water was calm for you ocaen guys, but that is more than we are see at havasu most of the time......

PHOTOGLOU
12-12-2004, 11:20 AM
She said your boat was like being in a caddi, and I agree, UNBELIEVABLE. Granted that water was calm for you ocaen guys, but that is more than we are see at havasu most of the time......
Let's do it again with alittle less party the night before alittle more for the girls to drink and twister on the bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN2-IN2MX
12-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Let's do it again with alittle less party the night before alittle more for the girls to drink and twister on the bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, we weren't feeling to sexy after the crazy night before. Maybe next time we won't mix Tequila, Captain Morgan, Jaiger and Goldchlager :skull: . Must've been those bad influences we were hanging with...LOL :wink:

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Yeah, we weren't feeling to sexy after the crazy night before. Maybe next time we won't mix Tequila, Captain Morgan, Jaiger and Goldchlager :skull: . Must've been those bad influences we were hanging with...LOL :wink:
ROOKIES, what else.........
we were up and 5 and I partied the noght beforew and yvonne worked.....
ROOKIES
no-one wonder you never make it out to the river and blame it on friends b-day parties and stuff....
NO MORE TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-12-2004, 05:44 PM
ROOKIES, what else.........
we were up and 5 and I partied the noght beforew and yvonne worked.....
ROOKIES
no-one wonder you never make it out to the river and blame it on friends b-day parties and stuff....
NO MORE TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM.....
thanks for the invite.. I guess we are not good enough for the vett owners... :hammerhea :wink:

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 05:50 PM
You were invited you didnt want to go. we didnt go either , plus the last party we invited you too you http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/puke.gif

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-12-2004, 05:51 PM
You were invited you didnt want to go. we didnt go either , plus the last party we invited you too you http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/puke.gif
I know that was bad.. I never do that.. 50 50 bars are not good for the vee. :squiggle: :D

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Stand by for next time you are not getting out that easy :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Stand by for next time you are not getting out that easy :p
I was ponding 50 50 bars and went in the cuzzi and I don't remember too much after that. :(

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 06:14 PM
I missed the Jaquzzi party i was watching something else, i think it was a pole :p vaulting game....

PHOTOGLOU
12-12-2004, 06:27 PM
OK just cuz Erin jumped in the occupied front seat does not make US a bad influence nobody kicked her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 07:21 PM
OK just cuz Erin jumped in the occupied front seat does not make US a bad influence nobody kicked her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE do tell more, pics would be helpful

PHOTOGLOU
12-12-2004, 07:24 PM
PLEASE do tell more, pics would be helpful
The details are a little fuzzy

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Share those

PHOTOGLOU
12-12-2004, 07:40 PM
Share those
I was just told I was only dreaming

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Thast not what the other half of the dream told me...... :rollside:

IN2MX
12-12-2004, 07:44 PM
I was just told I was only dreaming
Funny, I was dreaming and driving then.....

PHOTOGLOU
12-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Told you details were a little Fuzzy...guess wrong kind of fuzzy huh. I was just lyed to next time I'll bring a camera........................ Video camera :supp:

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 07:52 PM
You have to watch out for that mike guy he is dangerous....

PHOTOGLOU
12-12-2004, 08:05 PM
You have to watch out for that mike guy he is dangerous....
I think it was more Jessi................... Hehehehe

IN2-IN2MX
12-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Oh yeah, that's right :D . But that front seat was kinda cold and I needed some warming up :devil: .
I think it was more Jessi................... Hehehehe :notam: But who were the little instigators? LOL :D I blame the whole thing on Jay...who told YOU to have such a stunning girlfriend?

PHOTOGLOU
12-13-2004, 07:48 AM
Oh yeah, that's right :D . But that front seat was kinda cold and I needed some warming up :devil: .
:notam: But who were the little instigators? LOL :D I blame the whole thing on Jay...who told YOU to have such a stunning girlfriend?
OK so I get left in the cold Three people up front 1 in the back well one leg was still in the back but not much warmth comming off the one leg, and I think it was you In2-In2 that was being told that you were stunning but I couldn't really hear all the talking that was going on in the front seat from the back............Mike can I get some clairification???????

IN2-IN2MX
12-13-2004, 09:45 AM
Nope...that's not what we were talking about. Had more to do with a certain someone liking getting her hair pulled :p
Jay, BTW - I posted some Catalina pics under Hot Spots West on the Catalina run thread.

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 09:53 AM
Start a thread and post the pics there. I was going to but you posted the pics.....

Chris Winn
12-13-2004, 10:05 AM
SORRY I couldn't stand to watch it NOW if Erin and In2-In2 were well into each..........Aw you know what I mean Then I'd watch BUT PLEASE let him have some privacy
hey jay,
privacy was only 5 feet away in that cabin, but you wouldn't have denied Kilr and i the show would you?

dicudmore
12-13-2004, 10:49 AM
no pics??
Man next time some of you are riding with me, or I'm riding along with you guys :D

PHOTOGLOU
12-13-2004, 05:56 PM
hey jay,
privacy was only 5 feet away in that cabin, but you wouldn't have denied Kilr and i the show would you?
Let's talk to Jessi Erin was game :wink:

Chris Winn
12-13-2004, 06:00 PM
Let's talk to Jessi Erin was game :wink:
that works for me, let me know where and when....

PHOTOGLOU
12-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Nope...that's not what we were talking about. Had more to do with a certain someone liking getting her hair pulled :p
Jay, BTW - I posted some Catalina pics under Hot Spots West on the Catalina run thread.
Well then I was sidetracked by the front passenger seat action I didn't even think that Mike wanted his hair pulled MY BAD

IN2-IN2MX
12-13-2004, 07:01 PM
Well then I was sidetracked by the front passenger seat action I didn't even think that Mike wanted his hair pulled MY BAD
ROFLMAO! ;) Yeahhhh, he lovesss that. Don't tell anyone. :D

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 07:27 PM
hey fellows leave that typeof stuff to the ladies

PHOTOGLOU
12-13-2004, 09:55 PM
hey fellows leave that typeof stuff to the ladies
We did why do you think Erin is going to bed every night with a lock of Jessi's hair and well Ihave nothing????????????????

IN2-IN2MX
12-13-2004, 10:46 PM
We did why do you think Erin is going to bed every night with a lock of Jessi's hair and well Ihave nothing????????????????
No, no, no Jay! You've got the best thing of all...you've got Erin. :wink: :)

PHOTOGLOU
12-13-2004, 10:53 PM
No, no, no Jay! You've got the best thing of all...you've got Erin. :wink: :)
How would you know??????? DO TELL

IN2-IN2MX
12-13-2004, 11:27 PM
How would you know??????? DO TELL
Two words: the truck
Plus...you must know. Remember, I stayed up for an hour after everyone retreated to their bedrooms. Wonder why? ;) Your poor uncle is in for it. LOL :D