PDA

View Full Version : This HORSE is BEAT'IN to A BLOODY mess!!

dossangers
12-12-2004, 09:32 AM
All i can read between You t and kim after all this shit is the same 4 stories?? and after GURU did a dry BURNOUT on kim and you t its the same ol'drumbeat!! funny thing about comedy its funny when its the truth !point -guru-counterpoint-you t & kim - untruth not funny just SAD!! :( :(

Tom Brown
12-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Why so angry, dossangers? It's just a boating forum. :)

Kurtis500
12-12-2004, 02:03 PM
No anger there. .Just stating the obvious.
UT and kim have not measured up very well..... frosh level at best.

Sangster
12-12-2004, 03:23 PM
No anger there. .Just stating the obvious.
UT and kim have not measured up very well..... frosh level at best.
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Tom Brown
12-12-2004, 04:56 PM
UT and kim have not measured up very well.
I think I see what you mean. This forum is clearly in need of some highly judgmental people to step up and judge other, less judgmental, people. That way, these underlings will understand how superior the judgemental people are.
There's no need for tolerance when someone like yourself is kind enough to step forward and tell us who is better than whom. :cool:
Nice job. http://www.drod.net/forum/emoticons/baby.gif

Kim Hanson
12-12-2004, 05:21 PM
All i can read between You t and kim after all this shit is the same 4 stories?? and after GURU did a dry BURNOUT on kim and you t its the same ol'drumbeat!! funny thing about comedy its funny when its the truth !point -guru-counterpoint-you t & kim - untruth not funny just SAD!! :( :(
Watch out, Guru the spelling cop is going to be on your ass now, good typing old man! :D I forgot, you are a fellow trailer queen guy!.......( . )( . )........ :hammer2:

Rexone
12-12-2004, 06:07 PM
I think I see what you mean. This forum is clearly in need of some highly judgmental people to step up and judge other, less judgmental, people. That way, these underlings will understand how superior the judgemental people are.
There's no need for tolerance when someone like yourself is kind enough to step forward and tell us who is better than whom. :cool:
Tom perhaps a few PM's to some select Political Rhetoric posters requesting their presence in BR would liven things up a bit for you. :wink:

steelcomp
12-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Tom perhaps a few PM's to some select Political Rhetoric posters requesting their presence in BR would liven things up a bit for you. :wink:
You guys don't play nice. :argue: :umm: :boxingguy

You Te
12-12-2004, 09:27 PM
I see Guru has sent others to do his bidding, while Guru sits his hairy ass at home and cries :cry: :cry:
Or could it be Guru himself. :confused: :confused:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
You Te

Kurtis500
12-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Who would the less judgemental people be? you? :rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
12-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Uncle Tony, don't hate because you have no friends to battle for you. Just because you are a loser doesn't mean you have to rain on my parade. Jealousy is not becoming and you are a loser so just move on form here.

Jetboatguru
12-12-2004, 11:48 PM
See, this is what the Bench racers need. Tom Brown!
Witty, intelligent and has a sense of humor. Maybe you can help the others Tom.

Rexone
12-13-2004, 12:02 AM
Guru sits his hairy ass at home
You Te
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know how you got this info. :jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
12-13-2004, 12:10 AM
I can tell you Rexone,
He daydreams about me! He wishes he could have his head wedged between my ass. He told me. Fag

You Te
12-13-2004, 07:57 AM
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know how you got this info. :jawdrop:
Rex, you have the info. you deleted it, remember? :idea: :idea:
You Te

You Te
12-13-2004, 07:59 AM
I can tell you Rexone,
He daydreams about me! He wishes he could have his head wedged between my ass. He told me. Fag
Gee Guru,
I could see my foot in your ass pretty easy. ;) ;)
You Te

You Te
12-13-2004, 08:07 AM
Uncle Tony, don't hate because you have no friends to battle for you.
That's interesting Mr. Scarlata, are you the type that needs someone to battle for you?
Come on Tony, stand on your own 2 feet, be a man for once.
You Te

Jetboatguru
12-13-2004, 09:18 AM
Gee Guru,
I could see my foot in your ass pretty easy. ;) ;)
You Te
Is that an invite Mr black Belt? I love my odds in this one!!

Tom Brown
12-13-2004, 01:13 PM
Who would the less judgemental people be? you? :rolleyes:
You tell me. LMAO! :D

You Te
12-13-2004, 08:07 PM
Is that an invite Mr black Belt? I love my odds in this one!!
What black belt, I'm a wimp. Tony Scarlata, the little dynamo, I'm sure your odds would be great, it's the outcome that might not turn out the way you think.
Anyway, I don't think this is a safe road to travel.
Have a nice evening Mr. Scarlata. :hammer2:
You Te

Kim Hanson
12-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Uncle Tony, don't hate because you have no friends to battle for you. Just because you are a loser doesn't mean you have to rain on my parade. Jealousy is not becoming and you are a loser so just move on form here.
Thats your problem Guru, get friends to come help your ass out! I heard your Parade in San Fran was a total circle jerk...you finished first though! Good to hear Donut Boy..............( . )( . ).......... :sleeping:

Kurtis500
12-13-2004, 10:38 PM
This forum is clearly in need of ................
There's no need for tolerance ......................
You tell me. LMAO! :D
hmmmmmm.... I'm not sure

Jetboatguru
12-14-2004, 01:43 AM
Tom, I would love to travel down that road. You are right, you are a wimp. Black belt!! Yeah!! That must mean you are a tough guy. I'll be in Needles in April, Maybe you can work that bag until then. Poor defenseless bag, it can't hit back.
Kim you can join in as well. Maybe you could hit me with your purse.

Rexone
12-14-2004, 01:56 AM
Careful Guru he might beat you with his big wacker. :eek:

Jetboatguru
12-14-2004, 01:59 AM
That's all I need. Being arrested for having a girl (Kim) in an arm bar.

lucky
12-14-2004, 06:38 AM
That's all I need. Being arrested for having a girl (Kim) in an arm bar. an arm bar in san fran - what the hell- May be oakland - but not san fran - wtf i can see it know - a show down at the ho down- a strong black man walks in sportin a leisure suit with tore off sleeves and a mexican whoop lookin like zoro- they start there dance off flash dance - did i sign into the right form today ??? :idea: :D

You Te
12-14-2004, 07:47 AM
Tom, I would love to travel down that road. You are right, you are a wimp. Black belt!! Yeah!! That must mean you are a tough guy.
Gee Tony,
Are you going to beat me up, I'm no black belt and yes I am a wimp and I have a slow boat.
It's sounds good to me Tony, I should be taught a lesson, I'm sure you will fuuuck me up good. :) :) :) :)
This kind of sounds like fun, Tony Scarlata AKA Monkey Boy the tough guy is going to beat me up.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
12-14-2004, 09:21 AM
Gee Tony,
Are you going to beat me up, I'm no black belt and yes I am a wimp and I have a slow boat.
It's sounds good to me Tony, I should be taught a lesson, I'm sure you will fuuuck me up good. :) :) :) :)
This kind of sounds like fun, Tony Scarlata AKA Monkey Boy the tough guy is going to beat me up.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te DO YOU AND KIM START DRINKING AT THE SAME TIME ?? I THINK SO! FAMOUS QUOTE FOR u-t you-t yoo-hoo "STUPID IS AS STUPIP DOES" THATS YOU OR YOU-T!!

HM
12-14-2004, 12:20 PM
UT reminds me of highschool geek/clown....
Oh Yah...your car sucks! (and then all the little geeks high five each other on the smack down) Am I the only one that just shakes his head at UT's pathetic and reaching posts? I mean, give the guy a handgrenade or something to make it interesting. :hammer2:
kimmie, I think kimmie just suffers from terrets. If you take all the f-this and kock sucker and similar out....I was able to translate that kimmie is actually discussing his Thesis for quantum mechanics....He has been discussing string theory and how sub atomic particles, strings, which are smaller than electrons are very similar to positrons in that they are travelling backwards in time....and how does sub atomic theory relate to quantum mechanics? That is the exact question kimmie has posed and has postulated that strings found in UT's micro nut sack are uniquely sub atomic and defy all electrical and gravitational forces including kimmies super human power to suck a softball through a garden hose...not matter how hard kimmie sucks on UT's wacker, he still needs 900,000 jigavolts to push one electron through the void between UT's ears and accelerate to light speed for controlled particle collision which has produced the ability for UT to travel through time, but only to 3rd grade and back. One side effect is kimmie keeps succumbing to UT's black hole, which kimmie claims will pull a wacker into it once you pass the event line, but for some reason also causes a gyration in which kimmies own subatomic partles are expelled into UT's blackhole, never to be seen again. Once the subatomic particles are realesed, the black hole loses its gravitational pull and the disruption in the time/space continuum resumes to a normal state of balance once the effect of the molson accelerant have worn off.
Or, Yeeeeehaawwwwwww!

lucky
12-14-2004, 01:02 PM
TONEY - DON'T SHOW HIM THE BLACK HOLE - PLEASEEEEEEEE :D
WELL THIS HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME INTERESTING TODAY - ALL THIS BULL SHIT IS SPROUTIN SOME GOOD MUSHROOMS IF I TAKE ONE OR A HUNDRED I MAY START LAUGHING >>> :jawdrop:

You Te
12-14-2004, 01:48 PM
Oh Yah...your car sucks! (and then all the little geeks high five each other on the smack down) Am I the only one that just shakes his head at UT's pathetic and reaching posts? I mean, give the guy a handgrenade or something to make it interesting. :hammer2:
kimmie, I think kimmie just suffers from terrets. If you take all the f-this and kock sucker and similar out....I was able to translate that kimmie is actually discussing his Thesis for quantum mechanics....He has been discussing string theory and how sub atomic particles, strings, which are smaller than electrons are very similar to positrons in that they are travelling backwards in time....and how does sub atomic theory relate to quantum mechanics? That is the exact question kimmie has posed and has postulated that strings found in UT's micro nut sack are uniquely sub atomic and defy all electrical and gravitational forces including kimmies super human power to suck a softball through a garden hose...not matter how hard kimmie sucks on UT's wacker, he still needs 900,000 jigavolts to push one electron through the void between UT's ears and accelerate to light speed for controlled particle collision which has produced the ability for UT to travel through time, but only to 3rd grade and back. One side effect is kimmie keeps succumbing to UT's black hole, which kimmie claims will pull a wacker into it once you pass the event line, but for some reason also causes a gyration in which kimmies own subatomic partles are expelled into UT's blackhole, never to be seen again. Once the subatomic particles are realesed, the black hole loses its gravitational pull and the disruption in the time/space continuum resumes to a normal state of balance once the effect of the molson accelerant have worn off.
Or, Yeeeeehaawwwwwww!
HM,
Could you shorten up the posts a bit, you seem to be rambling about
time travel.
Perhaps you and Guru should take a trip in that time machine of yours,
say, back to the stone age, I know Guru would fit in and I'm sure will too.
You Te

HM
12-14-2004, 02:32 PM
HM,
Could you shorten up the posts a bit, you seem to be rambling about
time travel.
Perhaps you and Guru should take a trip in that time machine of yours,
say, back to the stone age, I know Guru would fit in and I'm sure will too.
You Te
What? the only thing I can make of that post is that you are dreaming about Guru "fitting in". Not sure what to make about you fitting in too?
Oh yah...High five!!! Does this guy rock or what?!?!?
I'm not worthy....I'm not worthy..... :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
12-14-2004, 05:48 PM
Tom, I would love to travel down that road. You are right, you are a wimp. Black belt!! Yeah!! That must mean you are a tough guy. I'll be in Needles in April, Maybe you can work that bag until then. Poor defenseless bag, it can't hit back.
Ahh, thanks Guru! You do mean my truck right big fella :cool: .....( . )( . )......Thats where I keep my wallet now :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
12-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Or, Yeeeeehaawwwwwww!
I don't know what you are talking about, but you sure have some experience in it! Sounds like " Back To The Future " to me :sleeping: You're a genuis Holy ( ****-up ) Moly..........If you keep hanging off of Guru's nut any longer we might be calling him " Guru Nutt " soon.........( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
12-14-2004, 06:02 PM
What?
I'm not worthy....I'm not worthy.....
What have we been trying to tell you ya French ****, you're a nut dragger! Nothing more! :cool: .........( . )( . ).........

HM
12-14-2004, 06:46 PM
What have we been trying to tell you ya French ****, you're a nut dragger! Nothing more! :cool: .........( . )( . ).........
LOL...I laugh at the French**** every time, because I am about as French as you are sober and coherent.
Nutdragger?......you dream about this stuff as much as UT....for the last time....I WILL NOT DRAG MY NUTS ACROSS YOUR CHIN! I don't care how good UT says you are and how you have an unlimited ability to be a cum guzzling biatch! Take some yoga classes so you can learn to drag your own nuts across your own chin!! Damn, you would think that UT is letting you down these days! Is the honeymoon over? :boxingguy :D

You Te
12-14-2004, 07:20 PM
LOL...I laugh at the French**** every time, because I am about as French as you are sober and coherent.
Nutdragger?......you dream about this stuff as much as UT....for the last time....I WILL NOT DRAG MY NUTS ACROSS YOUR CHIN! I don't care how good UT says you are and how you have an unlimited ability to be a cum guzzling biatch! Take some yoga classes so you can learn to drag your own nuts across your own chin!! Damn, you would think that UT is letting you down these days! Is the honeymoon over? :boxingguy :D
HM,
You sound like Tony Scarlata, That's got to hurt.
You Te

Kevin Boyntin
12-14-2004, 07:27 PM
I have been reading these threds for a long time and never posted. Does evrybody have it in for Youte and kim hansen or what? Evrytime i open up a thred these 2 are getting shredded. Are they big losers like evryone is saying?

Kim Hanson
12-14-2004, 08:24 PM
Nutdragger?......you dream about this stuff as much as UT....for the last time....[QUOTE]I WILL NOT DRAG MY NUTS ACROSS YOUR CHIN! I don't care how good UT says you are and how you have an unlimited ability to be a cum guzzling biatch! Take some yoga classes so you can learn to drag your own nuts across your own chin!! Damn, you would think that UT is letting you down these days! Is the honeymoon over? :boxingguy :biggrin]
I WILL NOT DRAG MY NUTS ACROSS YOUR CHIN! thats V-Drive talk for sure, do you have shit stains on your nose also :D Im sure your head is so far up Guru's Ass, you are one! Yoga.... :D Be careful, you might break your head off! ..........( . )( . )........ :D

Kim Hanson
12-14-2004, 08:32 PM
I have been reading these threds for a long time and never posted. Does evrybody have it in for Youte and kim hansen or what? Evrytime i open up a thred these 2 are getting shredded. Are they big losers like evryone is saying?
I bet you have a v-drive right, you can tap some ass's on here! V-Drive's all over the place................( . )( . )...........I would watch with the typing though, Guru will smack your ass! I bet ya wannit ...HillyBilly! :notam:

Kevin Boyntin
12-14-2004, 09:07 PM
so you are the guy whos wife went on a gambling spree and spent all your money. I feel for ya kim. That would suck to to have that happen. Sounds like her and you bouncd back. Gambling is the devil and it can get the best of you.

You Te
12-14-2004, 10:04 PM
So what brings you out of the wood work Kevin, surely not a loser like myself could have such an affect as to bring you out of the closet.
"shredded" now the word subjective comes to mind. I would say Hansen has been doing the shredding.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
You Te

HM
12-14-2004, 10:32 PM
...surely not a loser like myself could have such an affect as to bring you out of the closet?
Do you ever stop fantisising? :hammerhea

O.B eddie
12-15-2004, 05:45 AM
Well I see nothing has changed around here.. Case in point, Kimberly give it up you have played out any witt you may have possesed.. Yo T keep it cummin and not in Kimmies mouth thanx Hee HAww :) :rollside:

You Te
12-15-2004, 06:59 AM
Do you ever stop fantisising? :hammerhea
HM,
Why would you care what I think?
You Te

You Te
12-15-2004, 07:02 AM
witt
Interesting word don't you think OB.
You Te

Dirk Jones Sr
12-15-2004, 07:24 AM
Im tougher than you. Wanna fight?? UT your such a fag, get a life. And don't even go down that road. My daddys tougher than you also.
YOur simply amazing.

Jet Hydro
12-15-2004, 08:42 AM
Dirk Jones Sr, your gay!

HM
12-15-2004, 09:26 AM
HM,
Why would you care what I think?
You Te
I care because it is quite humorous, like watching a lab rat on an electric grid trying to get to cheese.....you keep getting shocked trying to make your fantasies of guru come true, yet no matter how badly you get shocked, you keep going! Got hand it to ya, you have determination!! :D
Also, when I torture my victims with unprecidented intellect and humor, I have to take their pulse to make sure they are not too close to forum death.....I don't want to kill them, there is no fun in that and it is too easy...it is the slow torture of bringing them within inches of forum suicide, and then nursing them back to health, and then repeating the whole process that is so enjoyable. Wow, when I say that outloud, it sounds kind of evil...
EEVELLLLL!!!
EEEEEVVVVVVELLLLLLLL!!!!!!
ALL I WANT ARE SHARKS WITH FRIGIN LASER BEAMS ON THEIR HEADS! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!

HM
12-15-2004, 09:31 AM
Dirk Jones Sr, your gay!
Whut up Stevie!! You find your boat yet? :cry: That whole deal gives the shakes!! Good thing I got "Stated Value" on my insurance policy!

Jet Hydro
12-15-2004, 03:07 PM
Whut up Stevie!! You find your boat yet? :cry: That whole deal gives the shakes!! Good thing I got "Stated Value" on my insurance policy!
No boat yet, I`m waiting on the underwater Camera to show up that 2 months back ordered

Kim Hanson
12-15-2004, 07:44 PM
so you are the guy whos wife went on a gambling spree and spent all your money. I feel for ya kim. That would suck to to have that happen. Sounds like her and you bouncd back. Gambling is the devil and it can get the best of you.
Shit happens and you deal with it, no biggy!........( . )( . )...I love my wife alot! Money is nothing, you can get more...it's just time consuming :wink:

Kim Hanson
12-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Well I see nothing has changed around here.. Case in point, Kimberly give it up you have played out any witt you may have possesed.. Yo T keep it cummin and not in Kimmies mouth thanx Hee HAww :) :rollside:
I don't have wit, ya dumbass! You have to quit talking that ManHatten chit though, you will be gone! :D Homo!

Jordy
12-15-2004, 07:57 PM
I don't have wit
I think that is the exact point they're trying to make Kim. ;)

Kim Hanson
12-15-2004, 08:11 PM
I think that is the exact point they're trying to make Kim. ;)
I don't think any of you guy's have it either, why do you think I play here :220v: ......( . )( . )........ :p

Dirk Jones Sr
12-15-2004, 08:44 PM
Shit happens and you deal with it, no biggy!........( . )( . )...I love my wife alot! Money is nothing, you can get more...it's just time consuming :wink:
Kim if your looking for some legal advice $225/hourly Ameican rate. I can help you and your wife with your gambling/trailer/marriage and dumbass problems. Actually your wifes under the table, I'll tell her directly.

Kim Hanson
12-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Kim if your looking for some legal advice $225/hourly Ameican rate. I can help you and your wife with your gambling/trailer/marriage and dumbass problems. Actually your wifes under the table, I'll tell her directly.
So you have no brain also, $ 2.25 @ hr, too much :D :( Maybe next time.........( . )( . )........

You Te
12-16-2004, 06:41 PM
Im tougher than you. Wanna fight?? UT your such a fag, get a life. And don't even go down that road. My daddys tougher than you also.
YOur simply amazing.
Thank you Dirk, have a nice day.
You Te

You Te
12-16-2004, 06:46 PM
I care because it is quite humorous, like watching a lab rat on an electric grid trying to get to cheese.....you keep getting shocked trying to make your fantasies of guru come true, yet no matter how badly you get shocked, you keep going! Got hand it to ya, you have determination!! :D
Also, when I torture my victims with unprecidented intellect and humor, I have to take their pulse to make sure they are not too close to forum death.....I don't want to kill them, there is no fun in that and it is too easy...it is the slow torture of bringing them within inches of forum suicide, and then nursing them back to health, and then repeating the whole process that is so enjoyable. Wow, when I say that outloud, it sounds kind of evil...
EEVELLLLL!!!
ALL I WANT ARE SHARKS WITH FRIGIN LASER BEAMS ON THEIR HEADS! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!
HM,
Just what are you trying to say, spit it out.
Oh no, HM. did not get thru the grid. :hammerhea
You Te

HM
12-16-2004, 09:11 PM
HM,
Just what are you trying to say, spit it out.
Oh no, HM. did not get thru the grid. :hammerhea
You Te
Oh shit...that was actually funny!!