PDA

View Full Version : My wife's Rack

Charley
12-13-2004, 09:13 AM
Ok..... so my wife is telling me that when she hit's Moabi's beach this summer she expects her rack to be 1-2 cup sizes bigger .... I'm still on the fence about it, how do you guys feel about the Notion?? :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 09:15 AM
Ok..... so my wife is telling me that when she hit's Moabi's beach this summer she expects her rack to be 1-2 cup sizes bigger .... I'm still on the fence about it, how do you guys feel about the Notion?? :cool:
yes yes yes.. she deserves it.. she is a great woman and she doesn't ask for much.. do it do it do it./ :wink:

UnionJack
12-13-2004, 09:16 AM
As long as she is doing it for herself, that is all that matters. I think that if it give her more confidence, and makes herself fell more attractive, etc.... then it's great she can get it done. There are alot of women out there who do it for the wrong reason.

Three Days Only
12-13-2004, 09:18 AM
I say go for it, more to play with!!! Plus im going to enjoy looking at Jenns and Caries titts while they are sitting next to each other on the beach!!!
Its a great investment unless they leave you for another dude. Then its just a gift for the rest of the world!! LOL

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 09:18 AM
As long as she is doing it for herself, that is all that matters. I think that if it give her more confidence, and makes herself fell more attractive, etc.... then it's great she can get it done. There are alot of women out there who do it for the wrong reason.
very true and very wise.. Like he said Charley as long as it is for her and nothing or no one else.. do it..

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 09:25 AM
CHARLEY SHOW US A PICTURE, WE NEED VISUAL ENJOYMENT, I mean a visual to make the proper assesment

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 09:32 AM
How can you ever know that for sure MFV?
cause I have experience.. and I know Jen.. she is not going anywhere. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 09:34 AM
Fair enough MFV........Just checking.
no problem.. always better to ask than to wonder. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 09:37 AM
Fair enough MFV........Just checking.
What about in general and not knowing the party....how would you be sure about it then?
well if the love is strong enough between the two either way they will stay together.. I hope. if the people love each other for who they are then it really shouldn't change if she has a rack or not.. the love should always be there. :)

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 09:38 AM
She aint going anywhere, the bank roll is way to LARGE.
Shit I almost want to marry him :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 09:39 AM
She aint going anywhere, the bank roll is way to LARGE.
Shit I almost want to marry him :cool:
no bank roll.. they are ment to be.Rack or not. :smile:

jackpunx
12-13-2004, 09:40 AM
How do you feel about all of us looking at them .... all the time..lol

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 09:41 AM
no bank roll.. they are ment to be.Rack or not. :smile:
Spoken like a true woman.....
Enough talk show us the rack Charley, Im not the only one in the household waiting.... :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 09:43 AM
All sensitive and shit :) I agree, it is about trust and all that mushy stuff...lol
LMAO!! but it's true.. :D :D sorry all mushy.. :smile:

mbrown2
12-13-2004, 09:43 AM
Whatever she wants, you just provide the support in whatever decision she chooses...
Off Topic, but did you guys setup the KROQ Acoustic Xmas Show Charlie? I saw a spinning stage like yours there last night...definitely made the show go quick with bands already setup and then just spin them...

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 09:44 AM
How do you feel about all of us looking at them .... all the time..lol
well I know Jamie doesn't mind.. LOL!! :jawdrop: :D :D :D

Charley
12-13-2004, 09:47 AM
CHARLEY SHOW US A PICTURE, WE NEED VISUAL ENJOYMENT, I mean a visual to make the proper assesment
OKOK .... Personally.... I like em just fine, but...?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38cj.jpg

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 09:50 AM
Who is that unshaven beast looking character groping that beautiful women...
The correct answer is what ever she wants Charley.....
When you are ready I'll send you to the best....

jackpunx
12-13-2004, 09:58 AM
well I know Jamie doesn't mind.. LOL!! :jawdrop: :D :D :D
yea.. Jamie knows I got his back.. and .. well.. your front..lol

Charley
12-13-2004, 10:09 AM
yea.. Jamie knows I got his back.. and .. well.. your front..lol
DOHHH!

Charley
12-13-2004, 10:10 AM
Who is that unshaven beast looking character groping that beautiful women...
The correct answer is what ever she wants Charley.....
When you are ready I'll send you to the best....
DCB does boobies?? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 10:14 AM
well they are the best. :smile:

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 10:17 AM
They should come with a set at those prices.....

Mrs.RoxySnow
12-13-2004, 10:19 AM
Go for it, and go a size bigger than you think (the last thing I wanted to do was go through all that and think, I should've gone bigger!) Kevin and I did lots of research and took lots of "test drives" to find out which ones we liked and felt better, ect... :D

Charley
12-13-2004, 10:27 AM
Hmmmmm DAVES CUSTOM BOOBIES!!!

jackpunx
12-13-2004, 10:30 AM
Hmmmmm DAVES CUSTOM BOOBIES!!!
I like them the way they are.. but bolt ons will add some spice to your life for about a year.. :D ..
then they are just boobs again.. you already have the important stuff.. trust, comittment and all that goes with it.. the rest is a bonus..

Charley
12-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Nice JP!
hmmmm lets see
16 votes for bigger boobies
0 votes for not
oh what a http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/iconsex-shocker.gif why am I not surprised!! lmao
I'm starting to think these boards are just oozing with perverts!

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 11:02 AM
LOL!! so what does it make me.. :squiggle: :D :D

jackpunx
12-13-2004, 11:04 AM
LOL!! so what does it make me.. :squiggle: :D :D
Oh.. dont get confused.. Your a perv.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 11:05 AM
Oh.. dont get confused.. Your a perv.. :D
o.k good.. I thought I was outta the loop.. :D

TOBTEK
12-13-2004, 11:07 AM
SILLY-CONE boobies are great, as long as there for herself and you. I've seen to many gal's get fakies, then turn into wanta be stripers out in public. An attractive woman with a nice body is great, but one dressing in OVERLY tight revealing clothing is disrespectful to her partner IMO. my Sister in law used to have a girlfriend that was playboy hot with huge boob's, and as allways when we all went out she would have her tight BEBE tops on, you would have to TRY to ignore the stares and comments. IF she was a Spouse, it would be GO time, half the time. IF you and Jen deside to go BIG, be ready for the stares and a inapropreiate (sp?) comments from time to time, tobtek's .02

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 11:14 AM
she is beautiful already and has a rack already.. so I'm sure they are use to the comments.. they are just going to get more.. :D

boatnam2
12-13-2004, 11:26 AM
i agree with tobek,they look great but man do they draw attention.i have to admit sometimes it gets old you are standing in line at the grocery store and 20 guys are staring at your ladys tits.but i love them and im glad she got them.

25Elmn8r
12-13-2004, 11:49 AM
My vote was go for it! Bigger is better. What I really wanted to vote was I wanted to check the final product. But, being that have never met Jenn, I didn't want to be disrespectful.
Charley, I say let her make the decision and support her which ever way she goes.
My wife has said she would like bigger, but I don't think she would ever do it. Damn my luck!

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Great point made by TOBTEK
guys and girls will stare at them and I have found that girls are worse than the guys. Im not a jealous guy, so it doent even phase me, but if you are insecure and have issues with people gawking, staring and saying things out loud about your wife rack , then dont do it.
And as roxysnow stated GO big its just like a motor, except size doesnt cost more.....
So Mrs Roxysnow likes to test drive, I think I know a few rides she has missed

BoatFloating
12-13-2004, 06:46 PM
I think the only thing she needs to do is get rid of the Boob on her right... :wink:

riverliver
12-13-2004, 06:52 PM
Just say YES
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1543PICT0034.JPG

TOBTEK
12-13-2004, 06:53 PM
I think the only thing she needs to do is get rid of the Boob on her right... :wink:
THAT GUYS NAME IS "BOB" BUT SPELL'S IT WITH TWO O'S! :)

Havasu Hangin'
12-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Your wife is definately a hottie...
...but her boyfriend is a dork!

TOBTEK
12-13-2004, 07:01 PM
Just say YES
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1543PICT0034.JPG
DONT BE MAD AT ME FOR SAYING THIS.....BUT this is EXACTLY why I wouldnt want my wife to get "bolt-on's".....some ladies after getting these just cant keep them covered up. I cant imagine my wife showing everyone at the river, parties, ect her chest( id fill like that guy in the movie "boogie nights"...were his wife was nailing everyone but her husband). I dont know, I guess im a PRUDE! but somethings are ment to be private....like your wifes naked body. PLUS, Jen is already a beautiful lady, the only thing she needs is a guy that has his own boat.... :hammerhea

OutCole'd
12-13-2004, 07:09 PM
You would think with all Deano's money, he could get a guy model that at least looks close to being able to get such a hot girl for his ads.
:D

Havasu Hangin'
12-13-2004, 07:15 PM
You would think with all Deano's money, he could get a guy model that at least looks close to being able to get such a hot girl for his ads.
Yeah...that guy even has a couple strings hanging out of his shirt!
Wait...nevermind- that's his arms. :notam:

Liquid Muscle
12-13-2004, 07:21 PM
GETTEM!!! This is a no brainer. My wife got some new funbags a year or so ago and I can't think of one negative. Go BIG & ENJOY!!! :D

OutCole'd
12-13-2004, 07:31 PM
Yeah...that guy even has a couple strings hanging out of his shirt!
Wait...nevermind- that's his arms. :notam:
You're right. I had to take a second look. I thought they were pencils. Skinny little pencils.

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 07:32 PM
DONT BE MAD AT ME FOR SAYING THIS.....BUT this is EXACTLY why I wouldnt want my wife to get "bolt-on's".....some ladies after getting these just cant keep them covered up. I cant imagine my wife showing everyone at the river, parties, ect her chest( id fill like that guy in the movie "boogie nights"...were his wife was nailing everyone but her husband). I dont know, I guess im a PRUDE! but somethings are ment to be private....like your wifes naked body. PLUS, Jen is already a beautiful lady, the only thing she needs is a guy that has his own boat.... :hammerhea
TOBTEK, nothing wrong with the way you feel, in almost ever country in the world the female up half is no big deal. This country has raised us to thinks female boobs are a bad thing.
Me personally, I could care less who sees them and if she feels comfortable around you she will show you. AND SHE IS NOT BANGING ANY OTHER GUY BUT ME..... :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-13-2004, 07:33 PM
You're right. I had to take a second look. I thought they were pencils. Skinny little pencils.
I agree!
...and that's one of the worst looking hairpieces I've ever seen! :hammerhea
It looks like it's held on by zip-ties! :eek:

Havasu Hangin'
12-13-2004, 07:34 PM
...AND SHE IS NOT BANGING ANY OTHER GUY BUT ME.....
:idea:

OutCole'd
12-13-2004, 07:35 PM
I agree!
And that aint no forhead, thats a solid 5 1/2.
Looks kinda like Corky from life goes on to me.
Oh Blah de, Oh blah dah......

Havasu Hangin'
12-13-2004, 07:37 PM
And that aint no forhead, thats a solid 5 1/2.
Looks kinda like Corky from life goes on to me.
Oh Blah de, Oh blah dah......
You're right!
Also...do you think they sell any men's clothes where he bought those sunglasses?

BoatFloating
12-13-2004, 07:38 PM
AND SHE IS NOT BANGING ANY OTHER GUY BUT ME..... :D
Migirl,
You consider yourself a guy now????
:rolleyes: :messedup:

BoatFloating
12-13-2004, 07:41 PM
You're right!
Also...do you think they sell any men's clothes where he bought those sunglasses?
You guys need to stop picking on Chuck....
Chuck, maybe you should get a boob job this way you'll get some more attenion. Also Dave will have something to hold onto when he bends you over.....
:squiggle: :)

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 07:46 PM
Migirl,
You consider yourself a guy now????
:rolleyes: :messedup:
Only when the need arises.... :D
or im in bed with you , you know you are the female in our relationship Ricky...

Havasu Hangin'
12-13-2004, 07:46 PM
You guys need to stop picking on Chuck....
Chuck, maybe you should get a boob job this way you'll get some more attenion. Also Dave will have something to hold onto when he bends you over.....
:squiggle: :)
Yeah...your right...I need to lighten up. :idea:
I mean...That picture probably wasn't easy with 3" heels on. :supp:
BF- if he gets the boy-boobies...he's gonna need a bigger halter top, though. :hammer2:

BoatFloating
12-13-2004, 07:58 PM
Only when the need arises.... :D
or im in bed with you , you know you are the female in our relationship Ricky...
Your the boy toy trying to talk all the D Row guys to play swallow the leader with you. I'll tell you the last time your barking up the wrong tree. If your looking for that kinda of action head South to Parker......

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 08:13 PM
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, this one only needs one GAY
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38Rockycuddle_copy.jpg

BoatFloating
12-13-2004, 08:20 PM
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, this one only needs one GAY
Uh no, Gay is the guy that set it up and took it and the other guy that saved it in his gallery so he can always have it when he needs a little security blanket.... :)
So i take it you feeling a little insecure there stud..... :eek:

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Next to this stud , Yes I am
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1760DSC00764.JPG

BoatFloating
12-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Next to this stud , Yes I am
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1760DSC00764.JPG
Hell I can't blame you then..... I'm glad your saving all the pictures of me no matter how much it has me worried.... :2purples:

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 08:42 PM
I got that from one of your fellow D row members, he has alot of you....
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
what does the "D" really stand for,
maybe ill just stay in the "A" row where it is still safe, only an occassional SHOWER CAP STREAKER

SHOTKALLIN
12-13-2004, 09:09 PM
Charley, do you like the feel of bolt ons? they don't feel the same. some people have a preference. You may like how they look but not the way they feel. She looks great the way she is. Just be sure you like the finished product all the way around. Maybe a night out with some time in the V.I.P. could help you decide. :cool:
by the way you look like a young Billy Bob Thornton in that pic. :D

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Charley, do you like the feel of bolt ons? they don't feel the same. some people have a preference. You may like how they look but not the way they feel. She looks great the way she is. Just be sure you like the finished product all the way around. Maybe a night out with some time in the V.I.P. could help you decide. :cool:
by the way you look like a young Billy Bob Thornton in that pic. :D
I DISAGREE 100%
granted most chicks only care about "SAVING MONEY" so they go to the quaks or the quaks there friends went with and that is where you get the tits with nips pointing in opposite directions, one up one down, one big one small. and of course HARD AS ROCKS.....
you get what you pay for, knowing Charleys taste he wont be cheap, he will go with the best. In turn they will look real feel real and she will be in heaven....

Charley
12-13-2004, 10:20 PM
I agree!
okok THAT was FUNNY!