PDA

View Full Version : What will Peterson get???

spectratoad
12-13-2004, 11:47 AM
Not sure of all the exact options but I thought of three that could be out there. :cool:
I think he will get the death penalty.

78Eliminator
12-13-2004, 11:50 AM
I was shocked when he was found guilty because most of the evidence is circumstantial and you know how our court system is. I still don't have faith that he will get death.....

1978 Rogers
12-13-2004, 12:00 PM
I hope he gets Death. He was a dumbass about all his lies and the fishing trip the day she disapeared to the lake they found her body. Come ON. It maid everyone think he's guilty.
Who is paying the lawyer bills. I'd think what's his face is pretty expensive.

Squirtin Thunder
12-13-2004, 12:05 PM
There was a whole lot more evidence agaist OJ than Scott.
Scott should have walked. You can hang someone for being a dumbass. I thought is wife was very nice looking too, what a waste !!!
Jim

Jordy
Life with parole isn't an option for the jury. :D

Squirtin Thunder
Life with parole isn't an option for the jury. :D
I know thats why I picked it !!!!

1978 Rogers
12-13-2004, 12:35 PM
I think Scott did it. His lying about what he was doing. Selling her car after she disapeared. If he was inocent, he maid it hard for me to believe we was inocent. Although I wasn't in the trial, so I don't know everything.
OJ. well that's a hole other story. You can't convict an athlete, especially "The Juice". :rolleyes:

Ducatista
12-13-2004, 12:44 PM
I was shocked when he was found guilty because most of the evidence is circumstantial and you know how our court system is. I still don't have faith that he will get death.....
Same here, I was glad I was wrong about the verdict and they found him guilty. It will probably be harder for the jury to sentence him to death I would believe, I hope I am wrong again.

Squirtin Thunder
12-13-2004, 12:50 PM
I think Scott did it. His lying about what he was doing. Selling her car after she disapeared. If he was inocent, he maid it hard for me to believe we was inocent. Although I wasn't in the trial, so I don't know everything.
OJ. well that's a hole other story. You can't convict an athlete, especially "The Juice". :rolleyes:
The problem I have is now this is case law. So now you don't need evidence to convict and that is scarry.
In OJs trial they had a ton of hard facts !!!!
When I saw the crouds in Redwood City even if he was found inocent they would have convicted him. To keep the peice.
Jim
BTW - I am in no way saying he is inocent !!!

1978 Rogers
12-13-2004, 02:12 PM
The problem I have is now this is case law. So now you don't need evidence to convict and that is scarry.
In OJs trial they had a ton of hard facts !!!!
When I saw the crouds in Redwood City even if he was found inocent they would have convicted him. To keep the peice.
Jim
BTW - I am in no way saying he is inocent !!!
You have a good point. It's a shame anyway, and I do think the system needs fixing.

HCS
12-13-2004, 02:18 PM
I voted death. Now 20 years from now we'll be reminded who is he was. :rolleyes:

charlyox
12-13-2004, 02:20 PM
The Jury is in: DEATH!