PDA

View Full Version : Christmas shopping hell

MsDrmr
12-13-2004, 12:38 PM
I realized that since I met my husband, I am not as smart as I once was. For instance, this is the third year in a row that we have waited until just a few days before to go get X-mas gifts, I hate doing things last minute but it seems thats how it's worked out.
does anyone else fall into this routine of Christmas shopping hell??

Mrs. Restless22
12-13-2004, 12:39 PM
I dont even have a tree yet! :messedup:

lucky
12-13-2004, 12:43 PM
I dont even have a tree yet! :messedup:
nope but i bet the ol man has wood :) hehehehehehe -- you should come up to ukiah and grab a tree - what are they like 3 million for a four footer ??? :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
12-13-2004, 01:22 PM
I am there with you Mrs.Drmr! :cry: :cry:

AZKC
12-13-2004, 02:09 PM
Christmas is when :sleeping: :sleeping: :sqeyes:
I feel your pain we start shopping early(we buy maybe 2 gifts) but then stop for what ever reason and then finish last minute :( every year it happens this way :messedup:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-13-2004, 02:15 PM
What are you talking about, you have plenty of time left! :supp:
I used to be one of "those" that were done xmas shopping by Halloween. Now it doesn't matter. I got my husband some new dirtbike dvd's yesterday and waited a whole 10 minutes to give them to him. :D BTW, if anyone is looking for a good gift for someone who likes dirt, the 2 Travis Pastrana Nitro Circus vid's are awesome!!!!!
Don't sweat the holidays. Jesus is the reason for the season. (<-----I am not a bible thumper, just like saying that) :shift:

MsDrmr
12-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Christmas is when :sleeping: :sleeping: :sqeyes:
I feel your pain we start shopping early(we buy maybe 2 gifts) but then stop for what ever reason and then finish last minute :( every year it happens this way :messedup:
exactly, I have had everything for the folks, sis, neices and so forth, but stopped there :confused: now I have all the expensive stuff to buy and at the last min,,wtf is wrong with me????