PDA

View Full Version : O.C. toys for tots final score

RP1
12-13-2004, 01:17 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting, It was a busy wekend. Dropped off food for a needy family, two X-Mas parties and of course the toy drop.
First off, I would like to thank everyone who donated toys for the children. "We" collected fifty-one toys for the kids that might not have had anything for Christmas. TAKE A BOW PEOPLE... YOU DESERVE IT!
Secondly, It was good meeting everyone. We had a great time and look forward to seeing all of you on the water....
Oh, and let's do this again next year for the "KIDS"!
here's a few picturesÂ… can't seem to get her working, pictures are in the my image center

beer hunter
12-13-2004, 01:45 PM
"We" collected fifty-one toys for the kids that might not have had anything for Christmas. TAKE A BOW PEOPLE... YOU DESERVE IT!
Secondly, It was good meeting everyone. We had a great time and look forward to seeing all of you on the water....
Oh, and let's do this again next year for the "KIDS"!
That's awesome Ron, thanks again for setting this thing up!
Oh, were you walking this morning (11:00 am ish) near the Mobil station on the corner of Oso & Marguerite? I thought I saw you :)

That Guy
12-13-2004, 02:05 PM
Thanks Ron for setting everything up...the toy idea was great. Most of us are pretty fortunate and it is nice to be able to do a little something during the holidays. Thanks again......it was a great time.

RP1
12-13-2004, 02:45 PM
That's awesome Ron, thanks again for setting this thing up!
Oh, were you walking this morning (11:00 am ish) near the Mobil station on the corner of Oso & Marguerite? I thought I saw you :)
Nope, not me... Man I hope there's not another schmuck out there that looks like me :D

phebus
12-13-2004, 05:21 PM
Ron, thanks again for setting the event up, it was great meeting you as well as all the others.
Phebus and Shebus

TheLurker
12-13-2004, 07:32 PM
I have to add my thanks to you Ron for setting this up and takeing care of the donations good job.
It was a great turn out. We had to leave early but wife and I meet a lot of good boating neighbors

welk2party
12-13-2004, 07:34 PM
It was fun and thanks for setting it up Ron.

Music to my Ears
12-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Thanks again, Ron for setting this up. Great chance to meet people and give to kids at the same time. We'll have to do this again. :D

Quality Time
12-13-2004, 09:36 PM
Ron you did a great job organizing this event. Thanks again!

cc322
12-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Kudos Ron you da man, cant wait for next year