PDA

View Full Version : MY NEW BOAT

rstover1
06-13-2001, 02:34 PM
Just thought I'd show off my new baby just got this boat sunday rode in it once and I was sold its a 454 with a dominator pump check out the pics at www.hi-techperformance.com (http://www.hi-techperformance.com) look under pre owned boats for sale 19ft condor tx not price reduced its the red one notice it says this ones sold he he !!!!!

spectras only
06-13-2001, 06:29 PM
congrats rstover,great looking rig.That huffer should make you a real contender in your boat heaven. Is the engine a Mike Kuhl too?

froggystyle
06-13-2001, 08:27 PM
I think you were looking at the wrong rig! His is the sweet looking gal with the fiberglass scoop, right?? I love the color.

spectras only
06-13-2001, 11:29 PM
you're right froggy,when I logged on the first time I couldn't get a picture,so I went to the next one where I've seen a picture.Regardless,that one is very nice too.Not much price difference,but a different bottom it seems.

rstover1
06-14-2001, 11:16 PM
Well thanks fellas. I just got in and checked noticed they took it off the page if you did'nt get to see it it's red and silver I opted not to go with the blown one the gel coat and so on was'nt as nice as mine. Besides a guy has to have somthing to do all winter right already ordered a droop to pick up a little speed