PDA

View Full Version : GENESIS Boats On The Move???

JustMVG
12-13-2004, 07:18 PM
I've been seeing alot of Genesis's hulls being towed over the hill here @ Sierra and Jurupa, most if not all of them i have seen have been complete and painted hulls but no interiors or motor/ drives in or on them.
Anyone know whats up?
Ale Alchemist, whats going on ???
MikeVG

slink
12-13-2004, 07:44 PM
funny you mentioned it. I just got back from San Berdo and saw thier new shop at the 91/215/60 interchange. It is on the north / west portion. Huge warehouse, bare hulls everywhere around the outside

throttlejunkie
12-13-2004, 07:45 PM
Yeah. It looks like they just moved into a new building in Riverside, right at the 215/60 interchange. You can see their boats from the freeway..

JustMVG
12-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Is that the old Nautiques place?
Genesis was right down the street from me here in fontana, guess they grew too fast for the space they had.

slink
12-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Genesis was right down the street from me here in fontana, guess they grew too fast for the space they had.
No, if youre heading to SB from Riverside, it is right before the 60 on the left side. My guess would be to get off of the 60 at main st and work your way due south.

AleAlchemist
12-18-2004, 02:24 AM
Space is still an issue, its amazing how much shit you acumulate, in three years!
Unofficialy!!!!
Yes we are moving, we have been trying to keep ot a secret, but its a little hard to move a 29 foot bare hull with out it being seen.
We are now located at the 91/60/215 interchande, best exit is off 91 westbound, popular St. Just turn to the left.
Main st. off the 60, head twords downtown riverside, left at spruce, right at mulberry, two blocks down on left!
Will be hosting an open house after the holidays! :D you know we will be grillin!