PDA

View Full Version : cool hondo 4 sale

ColeTR1
12-13-2004, 10:40 PM
I found this on the boat trader $2800.00
74 Hondo (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/7/76996207.htm)

wsuwrhr
12-13-2004, 11:06 PM
MINE
Brian

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
12-14-2004, 07:09 PM
That be pretty cool with a MOPAR n it...Have been wanring another v-drive...Maybe n a few months....;)

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
12-14-2004, 07:10 PM
wanting...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Brian, let mouzer buy it, then get it from him at a better price. :devil: I saw this boat a few months ago parked on foothill blvd with a for sale sign on it. Its a sprint bottom with some nice hardware. Definately needs a little of this n' that but pretty nice for the $$$. It says "Quicksilver" on it.
Jerry

wsuwrhr
12-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Brian, let mouzer buy it, then get it from him at a better price. :devil: I saw this boat a few months ago parked on foothill blvd with a for sale sign on it. Its a sprint bottom with some nice hardware. Definately needs a little of this n' that but pretty nice for the $$$. It says "Quicksilver" on it.
Jerry
I talked Billy B into letting me drag him up there and making sure I didn't buy another ANTHONY with a JACUZZI JET. I do not need another one.
I like it, I was hoping it was a runner bottom, but bling bling says she'll run in the rough.
Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-14-2004, 09:15 PM
I talked Billy B into letting me drag him up there and making sure I didn't buy another ANTHONY with a JACUZZI JET. I do not need another one.
I like the T deck, I was hoping it was a runner bottom, but bling bling says she'll run in the rough.
Brian
These boats have been tested into the mid 140's. One of the K-boat course records is still held by a Hondo Sprint. With enough power, it will scoot. Do you have any chevy or ford motors layin around to get her up to speed? :D
Jerry

Morg
12-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Brian,
I had a 76 Hondo circle. Excellend hull. Well built & great for a lake boat. It would run real well in the rough stuff.
It did 85 on gps with a BBF that had a built in rev limiter @ 6000 (hyd. cam)
I pushed the boat hard in the chop, Had a bench seat in the front. landed the boat on its side many times, never tried to throw me out. My hull was set up as a ski boat, had everything in the wrong place to go fast. Utherwise I would still own the boat. By it & put some decent power it it. You will have a great river boat.
Morg

wsuwrhr
12-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Do you have any chevy or ford motors layin around to get her up to speed? :D
Jerry
Bastard.... :sqeyes:
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-14-2004, 09:23 PM
These boats have been tested into the mid 140's. One of the K-boat course records is still held by a Hondo Sprint. With enough power, it will scoot. Do you have any chevy or ford motors layin around to get her up to speed? :D
Jerry
I'm liking it.
Brian

dmontzsta
12-14-2004, 10:34 PM
Dang I wish I had more room to park things. But then I would have too many projects that would never get finished, like now... :D
Cool old Hondo is right.

76biesmeyer
12-15-2004, 04:52 AM
Dang I wish I had more room to park things. But then I would have too many projects that would never get finished, like now... :D
Cool old Hondo is right.Projects are what keeps us out of trouble!!!!

Morg
12-15-2004, 06:27 AM
Projects are what keeps us out of trouble!!!!
Yeah, sure cheif,.... tell that to my wife.

dmontzsta
12-15-2004, 07:25 AM
haha, so true.

wsuwrhr
12-15-2004, 08:29 AM
CA'MON.
Mine still don't know about it.
Just wait until she gets home, she may just register here to publically curse me, or she may just register for something else....
hhaaaa haaaaaaa
Brian

roostwear
12-15-2004, 08:34 AM
CA'MON.
Mine still don't know about it.
Brian
Stop jawin' and BUY IT! The rule is that the wife CANNOT complain longer than 5 minutes if she wakes up to a new toy in the driveway. Since men are genetically programmed to tune out the female voice for a MINIMUM of 10 minutes, this should make the decision to buy a no-brainer.
Glad I could help.....

wsuwrhr
12-15-2004, 08:36 AM
Stop jawin' and BUY IT! The rule is that the wife CANNOT complain longer than 5 minutes if she wakes up to a new toy in the driveway. Since men are genetically programmed to tune out the female voice for a MINIMUM of 10 minutes, this should make the decision to buy a no-brainer.
Glad I could help.....
I am not scared.
Brian

Norseman
12-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Glad I could help.....
Spoken like someone who is not married... :skull:
I'll have to explain this rule to Joan, she seems to have missed it in the handbook... :argue:
But in 29 years of marriage, I've found it's ususally better to ask forgivness than permission!!! :wink:
Bob :crossx:

roostwear
12-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Spoken like someone who is not married... :skull:
I'll have to explain this rule to Joan, she seems to have missed it in the handbook... :argue:
But in 29 years of marriage, I've found it's ususally better to ask forgivness than permission!!! :wink:
Bob :crossx:
15 years of marriage, and I guess I'm the luckiest guy on the boards. The wife is used to new toys just showing up unannounced. I think she has a false sense of security since I'm out of space. Well, I'm out of space at THIS house! :wink:

wsuwrhr
12-15-2004, 08:23 PM
I've found it's ususally better to ask forgivness than permission!!!
CA'MONNNNN
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-15-2004, 08:27 PM
I have an idea,
The way I look at it, if the wife leaves when I bring home the new boat, I won't have to find a place to park the boat, as long as she takes her truck:notam:
Brian

Kindsvater Flat
12-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Morg's little yellow boat (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/morg.mpg)

ACCEPTENCE
12-15-2004, 08:35 PM
So has anyone bought it yet???

wsuwrhr
12-15-2004, 08:36 PM
So has anyone bought it yet???
I am going to try and cut a deal tommorrow.
Brian
Wsuwrhr may be getting religion.

Morg
12-15-2004, 08:40 PM
I really need to get you the video of the boat after I got it to work.
That video is at about 73-75 MPH. with a 3 blade
I got ahold of a big eared high pitch 2 blade. Got the thing to run 85. The two blade got the ass end out of the water.
As Jerry mentioned. The circle hondo's had great top end speed.
This is my last post on the subject, essentially Brian if you don't buy that deal & put all that trick hardware that is running around in your head & drawn in cad, You will be permanatly labelled as jet boy ascared of going fast & showing the bling.
K-Morg,
Hey I like the way that rolls out, K-Morg, super jenius. Did I spell genius right?

wsuwrhr
12-15-2004, 08:46 PM
This is my last post on the subject, essentially Brian if you don't buy that deal & put all that trick hardware that is running around in your head & drawn in cad, You will be permanatly labelled as jet boy ascared of going fast & showing the bling.
K-Morg,
That ain't right chief.
Brian

Lake Ape
12-15-2004, 08:55 PM
I don't know squat about V-drives but I found this one too, is it comparable?
V-Drive! (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/3/8/76800938.htm)

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 01:13 AM
essentially Brian if you don't buy that deal & put all that trick hardware that is running around in your head & drawn in cad, You will be permanatly labelled as jet boy ascared of going fast & showing the bling.
K-Morg,
I am not afraid.
Brian

Norseman
12-16-2004, 01:41 PM
I have an idea,
The way I look at it, if the wife leaves when I bring home the new boat, I won't have to find a place to park the boat, as long as she takes her truck:notam:
Brian
Brian;
Maybe that's why Joan doesn't like the Rayson Craft, it's parked in her spot.... :hammerhea
I guess I better move it before it snows on Monday.... :cool:
I'd hate to hit it with the snow plow. :devil:
Oh Yea, Honey I moved the boat for you!!! :rollside:
Bob

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 07:26 PM
Good luck calling and buying that Hondo, cause IT IS IN MY DRIVEWAY right now.
Brian
v-drive jetter.

ColeTR1
12-16-2004, 08:01 PM
Good luck calling and buying that Hondo, cause IT IS IN MY DRIVEWAY right now.
Brian
v-drive jetter.
I'm glad to see it got a good home!!
:)

roostwear
12-16-2004, 08:02 PM
'Bout damn time! Now just don't go nutcase and build a Mopar for it. :D Part out what you can from the Antney, chainsaw the rest, and build a killer flat. Congrats. (Oh, and now you'll be needing Hondo stuff.... I know someone that can help ya out :wink: )

Kindsvater Flat
12-16-2004, 08:49 PM
Brian I have 383 you can have for free if you want it. Also a 727 trans. :D

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 09:12 PM
I found this on the boat trader $2800.00
74 Hondo (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/7/76996207.htm)
I would also like to add a BIG THANKYOU to ColeTR1 for posting the deal to start with, I saw it the next day.
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 09:13 PM
'Bout damn time! Now just don't go nutcase and build a Mopar for it. :D Part out what you can from the Antney, chainsaw the rest, and build a killer flat. Congrats. (Oh, and now you'll be needing Hondo stuff.... I know someone that can help ya out :wink: )
Ouch, chainsaw?
Geez, even comming from a Ford guy, that is harsh.
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 09:14 PM
'Bout damn time! Now just don't go nutcase and build a Mopar for it. :D
Already got one pal, you are out of luck on that deal. I have a 547 in the works,
Brian

ColeTR1
12-16-2004, 09:18 PM
I would also like to add a BIG THANKYOU to ColeTR1 for posting the deal to start with, I saw it the next day.
Brian
:D :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 09:27 PM
:D :D :D :D
How would you like a reward?
I know a guy who can build you a cool license plate frame....
Brian

ColeTR1
12-16-2004, 10:05 PM
I know a guy who can build you a cool license plate frame....
How about one that says ColeTR1, and you can bring it to Needles with your new Hondo!!! running of course!!

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 10:07 PM
How about one that says ColeTR1, and you can bring it to Needles with your new Hondo!!! running of course!!
Done deal pal.
Brian

superdave013
12-17-2004, 04:27 AM
I can't wait to see it. It should be bad ass with 5 of these in it for power!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63productionrun.JPG