PDA

View Full Version : ZERO TOLERANCE in HAVASU

Kilrtoy
04-18-2006, 09:43 AM
So last week leading up to the weekend (04-15/16) starting on friday 04/14, I observed an over abundance of LHCPD. They were stopping every car and citing them.... I have never seen so many cops on the streets. I honestly did not know they even had that many patrol vehicles. This continued all weekend. In the channel I noticed more officers on foot, in golf carts and Quads than I have ever seen before, even holiday weekends. They too were displaying a zero tolerance and scratching cites like halloween candy being passed out....
What do you think the cause of this is.... :idea:

Biglue
04-18-2006, 09:57 AM
COuld it be the pressure from the city finally cracking down on all the complaints? Maybe LEO making an early season presence to give us a hint of what we have to look forward to this summer. Could be a good thing.

DCBDaytona
04-18-2006, 10:17 AM
They're trying to get back to the Havasu of 5 years ago...Way too many damn knuckle heads around these days.

INSman
04-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Stopping cars for what ?? I did see one pulled over for having passengers in the boat while towing, LEO made them unload into the bed of the p/u and they were on their way.

Biglue
04-18-2006, 10:28 AM
Stopping cars for what ?? I did see one pulled over for having passengers in the boat while towing, LEO made them unload into the bed of the p/u and they were on their way.
Isn't that one of dumbest laws there? No riding in a boat in tow but it's alright to ride in a p/u bed. WTF?????
I remember riding in truck beds here in Cali.

Kilrtoy
04-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Isn't that one of dumbest laws there? No riding in a boat in tow but it's alright to ride in a p/u bed. WTF?????
Actually not, think about it..
the driver cuts to close hits curb boat bounces hard upwards ejects dumb dumb, driver swerves causing boat to violently swing from side to side ejecting dumb dumb, I can go on and on... I know this can happen in the back of the truck also.

Kilrtoy
04-18-2006, 10:31 AM
I have many idea's as to why, im sure their ticket count went up 300% this weekend...

ClownRoyal
04-18-2006, 10:33 AM
So last week leading up to the weekend (04-15/16) starting on friday 04/14, I observed an over abundance of LHCPD. They were stopping every car and citing them.... I have never seen so many cops on the streets. I honestly did not know they even had that many patrol vehicles. This continued all weekend. In the channel I noticed more officers on foot, in golf carts and Quads than I have ever seen before, even holiday weekends. They too were displaying a zero tolerance and scratching cites like halloween candy being passed out....
I noticed the same thing. LEs everywhere. They even had a motorhome parked in back of the dog park where they could rest and take breaks. One thought I had and I may be totally off base but maybe they were cracking down hard last weekend to present the City Council with statistics on all the arrests and tickets they gave out. Thus making a case for more channel restrictions.

Havasu_Dreamin
04-18-2006, 10:34 AM
I think it's GREAT! Gets people to go to Mohave and Katherines Landing, right Tom? :crossx:

Kilrtoy
04-18-2006, 10:36 AM
I noticed the same thing. LEs everywhere. They even had a motorhome parked in back of the dog park where they could rest and take breaks. One thought I had and I may be totally off base but maybe they were cracking down hard last weekend to present the City Council with statistics on all the arrests and tickets they gave out. Thus making a case for more channel restrictions.
EXACTLY......
they are gonna fix the stats as to what suits a spefic parties needs and them show them in a light to support their specific cause in a shock and awe sense to gain additional support...
We all know how to fix and make statistics look one way or another.

djunkie
04-18-2006, 10:37 AM
Dammm. So does this mean I can't wake up in the morning, have 3 bloody Mary's, Launch my boat, and drink an 18 pack while cruising thru the channel anymore? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-18-2006, 10:55 AM
Dammm. So does this mean I can't wake up in the morning, have 3 bloody Mary's, Launch my boat, and drink an 18 pack while cruising thru the channel anymore? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Well that depends will you be drunk :) :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
04-18-2006, 10:55 AM
We got enough of our own problems up at Mohave. Just last week a rouge duck flew by and let one rip towards my boat.
The nerve! Did you shoot it? :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
04-18-2006, 10:58 AM
I am dumber than they are :)
Story of my life man, story of my life..... :skull:

WaTchTheGelCoat
04-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Yet another reason to boat in Parker.

Nord
04-18-2006, 11:14 AM
sHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........

WaTchTheGelCoat
04-18-2006, 11:15 AM
sHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........
lol :p

shadow
04-18-2006, 11:20 AM
They're trying to get back to the Havasu of 5 years ago...Way too many damn knuckle heads around these days.
Hey i saw the Knuckleheads this past weekend.They were hanging out with Jackpunx. :rollside:

dicudmore
04-18-2006, 11:40 AM
Hey i saw the Knuckleheads this past weekend.They were hanging out with Jackpunx. :rollside:
I saw that too but they were gone by the time I walked down there :(

Hardly Satisfied
04-18-2006, 11:45 AM
the city needs more money

Havasu Luvr
04-18-2006, 11:53 AM
It's about time. I applaud LE for finally enforcing the laws that are in place no matter what MIGHT be their alternative motive. It's a start :)

Tyson Ross
04-18-2006, 11:58 AM
They were out in numbers as the population of Havasu over the weekend probably more then doubled. As for the channel, zero tolerance is enforced all the time as posted. More cops seen last weekend as there was a lot more people to "deal with."
Apparently one jackas weekender's buddy got a ticket so he decided to give LE the bird and told then to "F-off" so they were all got 86'd.

laveydayz
04-18-2006, 12:10 PM
It's about time. I applaud LE for finally enforcing the laws that are in place no matter what MIGHT be their alternative motive. It's a start :) The only ones that have to worry are the jackasses so its really not a bad thing. Just like the dumbasses who ride in the boat while its under tow. Thats really using your head. Now days since boating is so popular all these peeps have no boating experience at all unlike most OG hbers who grew up boating or have been doing it for years. Look at the beaches and all the trash they leave behind. 15-20 yrs ago you never saw that shiaat!!! just my .02

superdave013
04-18-2006, 12:16 PM
I think it is because of all the drunk, rowdy off duty cops from Cali. :D :argue: :D

Ziggy
04-18-2006, 12:43 PM
Double edged sword...Glad they are enforcing the laws as written but not good if they use the inflated stats to bring on more unneccessary laws.....
If they bust enough of the newer disrespecting crowds those will shift to another place where they can get away with it. There's plenty of laws in place to make that happen.....

Mrs.Killer
04-18-2006, 12:51 PM
What did I do!!!! :)
Its not what you did, it's what Shelli is going to do. :) :)

RiverRatMike
04-18-2006, 01:29 PM
I was on my way to work that Friday about 3pm and saw more cops out on hwy 95 that I have ever seen before. Wondered what that was all about.

H20 Toie
04-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Well i guess if your not breaking any laws then it's not a big deal. But it does make me think about how many laws i may have broken in a weekend.

Kilrtoy
04-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Oh you guys are so wrong.....
They were jamming everyone...
I watched a gentlemen walk down to his boat start it up and as he was backing, the cops flipped a u and pulled him over.........
Stand bye people this is gonna get ugly

Buster
04-18-2006, 01:43 PM
I saw the LE's for the first time ever cruising Crazyhorse. Car's, Golf carts and ATV's. I didn't think they cared what happened inside the campground..
Should be a intresting season. I'm sure if it stays the same it will thin out the heard a bit..

Kilrtoy
04-18-2006, 01:45 PM
If you are not doing anything wrong are you saying people have to be concerned?
Unlike driving a vehicle, you can be stopped with no PC.
Ok, BC can elborate a little better.
I hear and see so many people say they DONT DRINK and drive yet, I watch people on here repeatedly drive F**** UP, every weekend. I have warned a few people, unforuantely some of you will learn the hard way.....
have all your papers, dont drink, have all your CC required equipment and have a safe boating season

Havasu_Dreamin
04-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Should be a intresting season. I'm sure if it stays the same it will thin out the heard a bit..
Which might be a good thing.....

Dusty Times
04-18-2006, 01:56 PM
I was taking my first cruise through the chanel on Saturday when the LE boat made a u-turn and came up behind me.
Alot of thoughts crossed my mind. Does he know that my boat is documented and thats why we don't have the yearly sticker? Will I get a ticket or kicked out for my boat being over thirty six. Does every kid in the boat have their life vest?
He pulled up next to me as my ass is eating my seat and says........"Nice Boat"
It kinda changed my outlook on the LE in Havasu. Don't F-up......Don't get harassed.(I hope)

laveydayz
04-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Unlike driving a vehicle, you can be stopped with no PC.
Ok, BC can elborate a little better.
I hear and see so many people say they DONT DRINK and drive yet, I watch people on here repeatedly drive F**** UP, every weekend. I have warned a few people, unforuantely some of you will learn the hard way.....
have all your papers, dont drink, have all your CC required equipment and have a safe boating season
The bad thing is people who have no boating experience are buying these 100+mph boats and go get F----- UP then go do speed runs. I see it all the time and its bad for people who they endanger. Like Kilr says have all your paper work, CG equip. etc. and stay sober then there should be no prob even if you get stopped!!

blackcloud75
04-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Maybe they knew something was going to happen like Friday night's Shugrue's Parking lot murder????????????

OutCole'd
04-18-2006, 02:15 PM
I saw the LE's for the first time ever cruising Crazyhorse. Car's, Golf carts and ATV's. I didn't think they cared what happened inside the campground..
Last year I saw a LEO cruising the Islander. I almost always have a open container when I'm driving the cart around the park. I guess no more....

RiverDave
04-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Last year I saw a LEO cruising the Islander. I almost always have a open container when I'm driving the cart around the park. I guess no more....
And there's the downside of it.. Normal people doing what would be considered "normal" things (cupholders are in a golfcart for a reason) are now getting harassed and horrible tickets (DUI / Extreme DUI) for just cruising around a camp ground in a golf cart.. :(
DJ

RiverDave
04-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Don't quote me on this, but I thought BoatCop came on here a year or two ago and said while it's I'll advised "technically" it was legal in AZ?
RD

OutCole'd
04-18-2006, 02:22 PM
And there's the downside of it.. Normal people doing what would be considered "normal" things (cupholders are in a golfcart for a reason) are now getting harassed and horrible tickets (DUI / Extreme DUI) for just cruising around a camp ground in a golf cart.. :(
DJ
Aint that the truth. :cry:

LOWRIVER2
04-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Super Dave, you got a GOOD point/LOL.

Mtg Pro
04-18-2006, 07:12 PM
My wife got a ticket on 95 by Home Depot going 4 mph over the limit at 6:30 AM on Easter Sunday.

Midlife Advantage
04-18-2006, 07:19 PM
The only ones that have to worry are the jackasses so its really not a bad thing. Just like the dumbasses who ride in the boat while its under tow. Thats really using your head. Now days since boating is so popular all these peeps have no boating experience at all unlike most OG hbers who grew up boating or have been doing it for years. Look at the beaches and all the trash they leave behind. 15-20 yrs ago you never saw that shiaat!!! just my .02
Zactly. what he said. I hope they keep it up, I got nuthin to worry about. Hopefully the idiots will get the hint and learn some respect, or just stay away.

HTRDLNCN
04-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Don't quote me on this, but I thought BoatCop came on here a year or two ago and said while it's I'll advised "technically" it was legal in AZ?
RD
I imagine it would depend on your seatbelt laws. If your in a "click it or ticket" state like ours it is lllegal ,,that is unless you happen to have seat belts in your pickup bed.. :D

DJ Sound Technique
04-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Wow sounds like the days when the city of Palm Springs ruined Spring Break forever becasue of the stupid few that caused problems.......

Boatcop
04-18-2006, 07:49 PM
RD
No State Law against riding in a towed boat (or any trailer), but LHC has a City Ordinance against it.

UncleLarry
04-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Lets see why more tickets in havasu.. mmmmmm
maybe cause our crime rate is way up and most are from out of state...
maybe cause each weekend we are finding boaters with a bac of .2
maybe cause so many boater play music loud enuf to wake the dead and every other word is Fu*K..
maybe cause on a typical friday and saturday nite 2 to 9 out of towners get in fights at kokomo and break stuff..
seems as if you are all so quick to put havasu down.. last time i checked california was just as screwed up... or maybe even more so..
bottom line is IF YOU HATE IT SO much why do u come out here? I hear you have a lake called Perris and Elsinore in S. cal Have fun there...........

Ultrafied
04-18-2006, 07:54 PM
maybe cause so many boater play music loud enuf to wake the dead and every other word is Fu*K..
maybe cause on a typical Friday and Saturday nite 2 to 9 out of towners get in fights at kokomo and break stuff..
seems as if you are all so quick to put havasu down.. last time i checked California was just as screwed up... or maybe even more so..
bottom line is IF YOU HATE IT SO much why do u come out here? I hear you have a lake called Perris and Elsinore in S. cal Have fun there...........
Nicely said!

slowinhavasu
04-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah, giving people speeding tickets for doing 60 in a 55 is going to stop the fighting and loud music. :rolleyes:
They do it to locals too.....
Bottom line is they are trying to send a message...
I pleaded to the city council to start a public education program about cleaning up the channel. This is not what I had in mind. The powers that be are going about it in a little different way.
I have been put through the wringer many a time when I try to plead my case to the peolpe on the boards.
Were on vacation we have the right "TO LET OUR HAIR DOWN AND GET CRAZY" ....
It's a new world here, HAVE SOME RESPECT for our town, our kids, our parks.......
We/us are going to lose the right to drink and chill in the channel because of a few who probably have no respect for anything......
It is going to get worse before it gets better...
If your doing nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about...
Boat safe, keep an eye on your kids, and leave that buddy of yours that you always have to watch out for, at home !!!!!!!!!!!! Peace man....

bignet
04-18-2006, 08:30 PM
you've gotta point carey..."Slowinhavasu". Respect Havasu and it will respect you... coming from Cali...I love chillin in the channel having a few. I bring my 2 lil girls with me always...there's nothin worse than a boat load of 20 year olds f*ckin things up for all of us who own our toys and want to relax!
That goes for out in Glamis too!
:crossx:
bignet

SummitKarl
04-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Kilr...they normally step up patrol for events..like a biker run or something big going on in town.. it may of had something to do with the murder in the shagroos parking lot :idea:
apparently even gang banger take vacations :rolleyes:
just read page 3 of the daily paper "police beat", every ticket, contact, arrest is disclosed the following day.
so for those of you that don't know...if your contacted by the police here...your name, addy and reason for contact and result of contact is in the paper for all to see the next day.

04-18-2006, 09:25 PM
you've gotta point carey..."Slowinhavasu". Respect Havasu and it will respect you... coming from Cali...I love chillin in the channel having a few. I bring my 2 lil girls with me always...there's nothin worse than a boat load of 20 year olds f*ckin things up for all of us who own our toys and want to relax!
That goes for out in Glamis too!
:crossx:
bignet
well said but its not only the 20yr olds all the F*ckin drunks that
get enough courage (alcohol) to over load the humminbird ass with there
hummingbird mouths

Phat Matt
04-18-2006, 10:02 PM
My wife got a ticket on 95 by Home Depot going 4 mph over the limit at 6:30 AM on Easter Sunday.
You have got to be kidding me???

Roxysnow
04-18-2006, 10:19 PM
You have got to be kidding me???
Who's house was she leaving at 6:30am??? :D That's pretty ridiculous though...4mph???

Kilrtoy
04-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Here is what i am saying
We in havasu have a mayor dead set on returning Havasu to the early 70's along with three city council members. How do you express your view point without statistics. This is how and I saw exactly that this weekend all over town. I have never seen it so bad..... They rammed and jammed ever boat , some deserved it, some did not, but that is what they did.
From a boat full of spring breaks to a 60 year old plus couple on a bayliner doing nothing wrong.
This is only an example: If you pull the stats from last april, lets say they issued 100 cites all month.
They issued double that in three days this past weekend. he will then take the stats and compare them to last year and say see, This town is like the wild west and out of control, LOOK FOR YOURSELF. This is gonna be the mayors tools. The police cheif takes his orders from the mayor Like it or not and we all know shit rolls downhill after that
When you are ordered to do something, you follow orders.
ZERO TOLERANCE...
It is gonna get worse.
On that note, starting May 1st for all your California's STAND BYE you are in for a treat too, the entire month of May.....

Huckleberry
04-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Very true! This way you can dodge kids on lake lice all day long, deal with morons who don't know how to pull skiers, and fight the waves from ski boats all day long. Sounds nice to me! :rolleyes:

djunkie
04-19-2006, 03:08 AM
On that note, starting May 1st for all your California's STAND BYE you are in for a treat too, the entire month of May.....
Sorry I kinda out of the loop. Whats gonna happen on May 1st. to all us Californians?

TCHB
04-19-2006, 03:38 AM
The overall problem is not load music, boats, and thongs!!!!!!!! If you spend any time in Havasu you will notice (meth heads) everywhere. You can spot them all over town. There is theft all over town that can not be blamed on California boaters. California people have brought money and jobs to this town.

Havasu Luvr
04-19-2006, 05:43 AM
Some of you poeple just AMAZE me, Whether there is alternatives motives or not who cares at this point. It is only spectulation anyways.... Most of you peeps voiced your opinions about "Enforce" the laws inplace! ! ! NOT make new ones. Now LHC is enforcing the laws inplace, no matter how little or big the infractions are. NOW some peeps want to BITCH about it because you still want what I call "Selective" enforcement. You people need to wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, then pull your heads out your ass. The law does not disciminate the difference between a boat full of "Springbreakers" in a pontoon nor an 60yr couple in a Bayliner, both can easily be guilty of any violation. So, since we all wanted the laws in place to be enforce and NOT make new laws we will just need to be patient until the un-desirables get the hint. Remember that some peeps will always ruin it for the rest of us. I for one "Welcome" the ZERO TOLERANCE" enforcement. It is much needed to help LHC turn in the right direction. This reminds me back a few years ago when everyone agreed that more prisons need to be constructed, but when it came to breaking ground for construction EVERY ONE said "NOT in my backyard". For those of you that try to adhear to the law lets just be patient, and for others who dont live and learn...

Not So Fast
04-19-2006, 06:04 AM
FYI; I dont believe there is a street in Havasu where the speed limit is greater than 35mph and a lot of the streets are 25mph, with the exception of HWY 95. There are a few LEO's that will write you for 30 in a 25, believe it. :rolleyes: NSF

Riomouse911
04-19-2006, 06:17 AM
Havasu is a great place, and the atmosphere is usually one of fun and enjoyment. Believe me, no one want's to live in LHC, or drive through the desert from Phoenix, Vegas, LA, or wherever, to have a lousy time. With the fun times and responsible folks making a place great to be comes the dark side of popularity, the selfish idiots, crooks, clowns, and hoods who's idea of fun might be contrary to the ideals of the norm.
It's because of the drunken fights, trash, and idiotic behavior on land and the lake that civic "overreaction" occurs everywhere, either with restrictions, closures, "zero tolerance" enforcement etc.. It's simple, make it "unfun" for clowns by handing them expensive tickets to pay, and they will migrate to somewhere else. If they don't, then remove it completely. (See Copper Canyon or the sandbar on holiday weekends for that philosophy in action)
We can thank recent shows like Mtv's "springbreak" for popularizing a reckless attitude in youngsters on break at Havasu, the idiot who stabbed the guy to death years back during the raft-up fight in Copper Canyon for helping to end the fun there on a big weekend, and drunken dorks who act like children in the channel for the LHC response there. We all know "the actions of the few spoil it for the many". We as adults have the power to make it a great place, or a place that regulates boaters to death. Police yourselves and your group, leave the loudmouth idiots who need constant babysitting at home, and let's enjoy ourselves without being a pain in the ass for everyone else. Then these things disappear... :)

SummitKarl
04-19-2006, 06:43 AM
Some of you poeple just AMAZE me, Whether there is alternatives motives or not who cares at this point. It is only spectulation anyways.... Most of you peeps voiced your opinions about "Enforce" the laws inplace! ! ! NOT make new ones. Now LHC is enforcing the laws inplace, no matter how little or big the infractions are. NOW some peeps want to BITCH about it because you still want what I call "Selective" enforcement. You people need to wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, then pull your heads out your ass. The law does not disciminate the difference between a boat full of "Springbreakers" in a pontoon nor an 60yr couple in a Bayliner, both can easily be guilty of any violation. So, since we all wanted the laws in place to be enforce and NOT make new laws we will just need to be patient until the un-desirables get the hint. Remember that some peeps will always ruin it for the rest of us. I for one "Welcome" the ZERO TOLERANCE" enforcement. It is much needed to help LHC turn in the right direction. This reminds me back a few years ago when everyone agreed that more prisons need to be constructed, but when it came to breaking ground for construction EVERY ONE said "NOT in my backyard". For those of you that try to adhear to the law lets just be patient, and for others who dont live and learn...
AHMEN!!!!!

LOWRIVER2
04-19-2006, 06:52 AM
"Thinning the herd", I like that
There's some hypocrite boaters on this site that do drink and boat. It's about time they get the light shined on them. Maybe this will make them see "the light" as to sober boat operation.......nope, let the arrests and fines begin/LOL

LOWRIVER2
04-19-2006, 06:57 AM
As for MAY 1st,
The wonderful folks who want to revolt against tougher immigration policies have decided to request that people vandalize all walls in Los Angeles with "revolt May 1st" in English and Spanish to help their cause.
LAPD is on Max Deployment that day and will have the old field jails up to assist these vandals in paying for their unlawful artwork.
I bet some home owners will be dishing out their own punishment as well once their walls/garages/houses get tagged.

Tom Brown
04-19-2006, 07:11 AM
We/us are going to lose the right to drink and chill in the channel because of a few who probably have no respect for anything......
:cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
04-19-2006, 07:12 AM
Boat safe, keep an eye on your kids, and leave that buddy of yours that you always have to watch out for, at home !!!!!!!!!!!! Peace man....
Look at you, gettin all rational and sh!t! :crossx:

Tom Brown
04-19-2006, 07:13 AM
... let the arrests and fines begin/LOL
I thought you were all about ass kickings with no regard for arrests and fines? :idea:
... that was my favorite thing about you. :D

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 07:26 AM
On 4th of July weekend last year we were parked in the Channel and used white boards to communicate with passing boats. We held up signs that read "THE BIGGER THE BOAT, THE SMALLER THE...." and "MY MOM THINKS YOURE HOT"
It got lots of laughs and we considered it harmless fun...apparently it wasnt harmless, according to this old prick cop (who was in desperate need of a piece of ass). He boarded my boat and INSISTED I put the signs away or he was going to take me to jail. He claimed my signs were "impeding with the flow of the Channel." I pointed to all the creative names on the backs of boats and tried pointing out the similarities. I also pointed to the boat next to us with the 3 hot blondes in thongs, and the passenger on my boat with the DD's, claiming ALL were possible to cause the Channel traffic to slow.
He told me if he saw the signs out he would hook my ass up and haul me to the pokey. I was later told by friends who work for the PD that he is the "soon-to-retire" religious-right brass who believes he can single handedly clean up Havasu.
I wasnt hurting anyone (this time) I hope he gets laid before I go back out again

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 07:41 AM
That same prick-bastard later came back and wanted to arrest a girl who flashed her bikini top, but had pasties underneath it. He claimed pasties were legal, but it was illegal to flash them from under a bathing suit
What the hell?
Someone explain that one to me

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 07:49 AM
Here is what i am saying
We in havasu have a mayor dead set on returning Havasu to the early 70's along with three city council members. How do you express your view point without statistics. This is how and I saw exactly that this weekend all over town. I have never seen it so bad..... They rammed and jammed ever boat , some deserved it, some did not, but that is what they did.
From a boat full of spring breaks to a 60 year old plus couple on a bayliner doing nothing wrong.
This is only an example: If you pull the stats from last april, lets say they issued 100 cites all month.
They issued double that in three days this past weekend. he will then take the stats and compare them to last year and say see, This town is like the wild west and out of control, LOOK FOR YOURSELF. This is gonna be the mayors tools. The police cheif takes his orders from the mayor Like it or not and we all know shit rolls downhill after that
ZERO TOLERANCE...
It is gonna get worse.
Come on elabarate (sp) I will be there for cinco de drinko guess Ill think twice about that huh haha

Havasu Cig
04-19-2006, 07:56 AM
maybe cause on a typical friday and saturday nite 2 to 9 out of towners get in fights at kokomo and break stuff..
seems as if you are all so quick to put havasu down.. last time i checked california was just as screwed up... or maybe even more so..
The funny thing is that 99% of the people I have met out there are transplants from California, and some of them have not been there as long as I have owned a home there, but they have an attitude against Californians. That being said, I am glad the cops are cracking down but I just hope they are targeting the right people. In my experience out there I have seen them targeting normal citizens when there is a boat load of $hitbags right next to them that they leave alone.

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 08:01 AM
Hey man! Im calling the ACLU! So you're saying if I have a CF on my boat, or my vehicle license plate is from Cali, Im a target?
That's racial profiling...errr....STATE profiling! I own a house in Havasu! I want a Get-out-of-jail-free sticker or something proving I too pay taxes in AZ!
Damn, the Man is always trying to bring a sista down

Havasu Cig
04-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Here is what i am saying
ZERO TOLERANCE...
It is gonna get worse.
Very true, stats can and are scewed (sp) all the time. Operation Gate Keeper comes to mind. When I was in L.E. Operation Gate Keeper was supposed to cut down on illegal aliens crossing the border. In order to show that it was working the Border Patrol stopped responding to our request for service to pick up illegals we contacted because they wanted the stats to show they were deporting less people. It was all B.S. :rolleyes:

waterwitch
04-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Here is what i am saying
We in havasu have a mayor dead set on returning Havasu to the early 70's along with three city council members.
Is that really so bad?
I am against closing the channel, but
enforcing it to zero tolerance is nothing but an improvement.
If peeps are being pulled over for NO reason, and everything
is in order, then they have NO reason for worrying.

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 08:18 AM
One time we pulled into a spot in the Channel and these LBC ganstas tried to push the bow of the boat out, claiming they were saving the spot. They were straight from Compton and looked like complete fish out of water.
We actually left because I didnt feel like taking a shive to the rib cage that day. We watched as they intimidated families around them. I would have PAID to watch those thugs taken away in zip ties.
If "Zero Tolerence" chases away Chino's finest, then I guess Im okay with it

HTRDLNCN
04-19-2006, 08:20 AM
While I cant voice any opinion on Havasu I can tell you the same is happening both on the Intercoastal in Florida, The Florida bay and Keys and Lake Travis in Texas(dont get me started on the Houstonites). More and more boaters every weekend especially when they are out of towners who dont give a crap about your lake or guys that only go out once in a blue moon means tons of idiots and morons causing problems until the PoPo have no choice but to clamp down hard.
If they dont people get killed and/or the city council goes on the warpath.
What I think needs to be done which we have kind of done is to organize boaters into a "watch" program .. See an idiot dump trash ,take a pic and report him, see a guy on a jetski or powerboat who is endagering people,take a pic and report him,etc. Basically turn your group of locals into "lake defenders" :D

Phat Matt
04-19-2006, 08:34 AM
HavaSkank
Biography:
Slightly retarded overachiever with a debilitating overbite and impressive tamborine skills
Interests:
Harassing the elderly, kicking puppies, running with scissors, braiding back hair and bathing in curdled milk
Walmart greeter/ parttime Proctologist
Your Boat:
The Beaver Barge
:D
Welcome

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 08:38 AM
I sound hot, dont I Matt? You know you want me.
In the words of a famous philosopher, "I dont think you're ready to handle this jellyl"
Beonce is an under-recognized genius.

Havasu Cig
04-19-2006, 08:39 AM
One time we pulled into a spot in the Channel and these LBC ganstas tried to push the bow of the boat out, claiming they were saving the spot. They were straight from Compton and looked like complete fish out of water.
We actually left because I didnt feel like taking a shive to the rib cage that day. We watched as they intimidated families around them. I would have PAID to watch those thugs taken away in zip ties.
If "Zero Tolerence" chases away Chino's finest, then I guess Im okay with it
I had the exact same thing happen to us a few years ago. I tried to pull into a spot and a $hitbag shaved head Mexican gangster walked out into the water and grabbed one of the sponsons and said they were saving the spot. I told him to let go of the boat and he refused. I walked onto the deck and kicked him in the head and it was almost on until about 20 people that I knew on the beach came to back me up. It was pretty funny how fast these pussy's backed down once the numbers were not on there side anymore.

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 08:43 AM
YOU ARE MY F'ING HERO!
I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to this douche bag's head SO BAD.
I guess Im a 5'2" chick, If I would have started some shit I would have probably received some assistance.

Havasu Cig
04-19-2006, 08:46 AM
YOU ARE MY F'ING HERO!
I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to this douche bag's head SO BAD.
I guess Im a 5'2" chick, If I would have started some shit I would have probably received some assistance.
Yeah, I think you most definitely would have. It helps to have freinds out there... :)

Phat Matt
04-19-2006, 08:49 AM
I sound hot, dont I Matt? You know you want me.
In the words of a famous philosopher, "I dont think you're ready to handle this jellyl"
Beonce is an under-recognized genius.
Yeah, it's the Skank part that does it for me. :rollside:

waterwitch
04-19-2006, 08:55 AM
I had the exact same thing happen to us a few years ago. I tried to pull into a spot and a $hitbag shaved head Mexican gangster walked out into the water and grabbed one of the sponsons and said they were saving the spot. I told him to let go of the boat and he refused. I walked onto the deck and kicked him in the head and it was almost on until about 20 people that I knew on the beach came to back me up. It was pretty funny how fast these pussy's backed down once the numbers were not on there side anymore.
Ok....... instead of just backing up, you kick the guy in the
head? We have all saved spots for our friends...... If the guy is
on the beach, what are you going to due, run him over?
And you wonder WHY there is a zero tolerance in Havasu.... :rolleyes:

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Even us toothless, chain smoking, cat loving, crusty heeled skanks need lovin' too baby
Tell me you live near a Methadone clinic and I'll love you forever :wink: :wink:

Phat Matt
04-19-2006, 09:01 AM
Even us toothless, chain smoking, cat loving, crusty heeled skanks need lovin' too baby
Tell me you live near a Methadone clinic and I'll love you forever :wink: :wink:
Sheeeeeeeeeeet. I have a meth lab in my house baby.
You love me now? :crossx: :)
Oh, and I forgot to mention my house is on wheels. Damn, I know I've got you now. :D

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 09:06 AM
Mmmmm nuttin turns me on like the toxic smells of ammonia and a house with a license plate.
I find it hard to believe you're single Matty.
For a good time, meet me at my office (the dumpster behind the Staters) in Yucaipa. I will rock your world Sparky

LHC30Victory
04-19-2006, 09:08 AM
Sheeeeeeeeeeet. I have a meth lab in my house baby.
You love me now? :crossx: :)
Oh, and I forgot to mention my house is on wheels. Damn, I know I've got you now. :D
Matt, your attention deficit is showing again - She said METHADONE not METH! Gotta grow a poppy garden to hook this one :p

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Mmmmm nuttin turns me on like the toxic smells of ammonia and a house with a license plate.
For a good time, meet me at my office (the dumpster behind the Staters) in Yucaipa. I will rock your world Sparky
Matt sounds like she called you out she might rock your world haha :) :rollside:

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:21 AM
WHO SAID I WAS COMPLAINING........

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Is that really so bad?
I am against closing the channel, but
enforcing it to zero tolerance is nothing but an improvement.
If peeps are being pulled over for NO reason, and everything
is in order, then they have NO reason for worrying.
No it is not that bad, but LHPD have yet to even see real hard core criminals...
as far as worrying I dont, but you and I both are aware of some peeps that better be worried about that BUI.....

Phat Matt
04-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Matt, your attention deficit is showing again - She said METHADONE not METH! Gotta grow a poppy garden to hook this one :p
I read what she said but why go with the government issued stuff? I prefer to cook my drugs from the cleaners under my neighbors sink. :skull:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:27 AM
when dont you complain my boat is laid up for 5 months now this shit :p :)

Phat Matt
04-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Which one? The old one or the new fancy one on top of the hill? I don't think I could walk all the way to the big city fancy one. :p
Sparky

CBadDad
04-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Are you kiddin' me?
Last weekend the two dyke boat patrol stopped at every boat on the water. They were freakin' ruthless!
However they didn't have nothin' on us, so they let us go after scoping out our women...

Havasu Luvr
04-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Sorry you feel I was singling you out :220v:

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:33 AM
when dont you complain my boat is laid up for 5 months now this shit :p :)
LISTEN son, I heard ***boat is doing a swimsuit shoot again in havasu as we speak, Hurry and get down there as maybe you can get some more photos for your boat :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:35 AM
Sorry you feel I was singling you out :220v:
This was simply an informative post to enlighten people, they better wake up, LHCPD is getting real serious about this stuff......
I have a feeling by years end, You and I will know a few people who spent time in the pokey for BUI.....

waterwitch
04-19-2006, 09:38 AM
No it is not that bad, but LHPD have yet to even see real hard core criminals...
as far as worrying I dont, but you and I both are aware of some peeps that better be worried about that BUI.....
Oh I agree with you completely on the BUI, and feel DAMN
lucky that we haven't been stopped for it.
I hope we don't ever have to see harden criminals in LHC, as
that is why most of us want to raise our kids here.

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:39 AM
LISTEN son, I heard ***boat is doing a swimsuit shoot again in havasu as we speak, Hurry and get down there as maybe you can get some more photos for your boat :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
really Im on my way can I bring them over to your house after the photo shoot :cool:

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:41 AM
really Im on my way can I bring them over to your house after the photo shoot :cool:
What makes you think they havent already been there, Did you forget who you are talking to....

Havasu Luvr
04-19-2006, 09:42 AM
This was simply an informative post to enlighten people, they better wake up, LHCPD is getting real serious about this stuff......
I have a feeling by years end, You and I will know a few people who spent time in the pokey for BUI.....
Already know one, a few weekends back and I think he learned his lesson. Wouldn't even have a drink on the boat this past weekend and he was my boat Biatch and I was the DD. It's never to late to learn :cool:

Phat Matt
04-19-2006, 09:47 AM
What makes you think they havent already been there, Did you forget who you are talking to....
I think he knows he's not talking to Yvonne. :jawdrop:

WaTchTheGelCoat
04-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Are you kiddin' me?
Last weekend the two dyke boat patrol stopped at every boat on the water. They were freakin' ruthless!
However they didn't have nothin' on us, so they let us go after scoping out our women...
Im sure thats why they stopped you.

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Which one? The old one or the new fancy one on top of the hill? I don't think I could walk all the way to the big city fancy one. :p
Sparky
Im a high dolla' skank baby. Dust off your pink jellies and start walking up that hill. Im worth the hike, just ask the Yucaipa HS football team

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Whatever it takes to get them there....

Phat Matt
04-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Whatever it takes to get them there....
True. We'll be there this weekend. See you there. Maybe I'll bring a Skank. :D

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:52 AM
True. We'll be there this weekend. See you there. Maybe I'll bring a Skank. :D
REALLY, that means I cant have Goldie over after all then.....
You are always Cb'ing...
LOL

No Name
04-19-2006, 09:54 AM
After reading all of this I think I will pay it safe when I’m there next weekend. A BUI will really F--K up a lot more than just the weekend. Never had one myself but know a few that have and from what they say it really sucks. I think the time has come to really start watching your ass out there.

FreshTracks
04-19-2006, 09:55 AM
I agree. I think most people here are good boaters, treat others with respect ( maybe not always in here), and are not the root of the "problem" the city is referring to. However some of you are the type that will have a couple brews ( and I mean just a couple, not $hit faced drinking) and cruise. That is the type of situation that has a lot of you sweating this crack down. I am 100% guilty of having a couple beers(literally two beers!) and driving as well. If I don't have a DD, I cut it off after that. I don't drive reckless, have been boating my whole life so I'm no rookie, and keep a low profile. After Kilrtoy's post, it's either 100% sober or 100% wasted with a DD.
Kilrtoy-I appreciate the heads up and hope everyone has a FUN, SAFE, AND JAIL FREE SUMMER. :)

Jyruiz
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM
I was there the weekend of the 7th and I did not have a sinlge beer on the days I was on the water, it is not worth the BUI. I am also glad they are cracking down on all the punks. Maybe after a year of this, those punks wont come back anymore and Havi will be an even better place.

No Name
04-19-2006, 10:18 AM
Maybe after a year of this, those punks wont come back anymore and Havi will be an even better place.
One can only hope, but it seems like the punk population is just getting bigger and bigger.

Phat Matt
04-19-2006, 10:22 AM
REALLY, that means I cant have Goldie over after all then.....
You are always Cb'ing...
LOL
How about an even trade? :rollside:

WYRD
04-19-2006, 10:25 AM
OHHHHHH BURN!!!!!! :crossx:

CBadDad
04-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Im sure thats why they stopped you.Maybe, it won't be the first time somebody wanted a closer look at the girls. Just the first time (that I'm aware of) that girls, wanted to see the girls.

Ziggy
04-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Maybe, it won't be the first time somebody wanted a closer look at the girls. Just the first time (that I'm aware of) that girls, wanted to see the girls.
Welcome to ***boat CbadDad.....another SD No Co. local :p

Havasu Cig
04-19-2006, 12:14 PM
on the beach, what are you going to due, run him over?
Why should I back up when some POS gangster grabs my boat, talks $hit and then refuses to let go? It's people like this that we need to send a message to. You either stop trying to intimidate people and start fight at the lake, or you need to leave. I don't know where or how you were raised, but I am not backing down from a POS like this... :mad:
And BTW according to a Havasu P.D. officer I talked to after the incident there are no saving spots in the channel. Back in the day when they were not at a premium it was not a problem but now it is first come first served, and if you leave the spot is open to whomever wants it.

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Amen Cig!

OutCole'd
04-19-2006, 12:47 PM
Why should I back up when some POS gangster grabs my boat, talks $hit and then refuses to let go? It's people like this that we need to send a message to. You either stop trying to intimidate people and start fight at the lake, or you need to leave. I don't know where or how you were raised, but I am not backing down from a POS like this... :mad:
Plus, can you imagine you are backing up with this guy hanging off your boat, he lets go & gets run over in the Channel & your libel... F'em.

schlepy
04-19-2006, 01:31 PM
They were out in numbers as the population of Havasu over the weekend probably more then doubled. As for the channel, zero tolerance is enforced all the time as posted. More cops seen last weekend as there was a lot more people to "deal with."
Apparently one jackas weekender's buddy got a ticket so he decided to give LE the bird and told then to "F-off" so they were all got 86'd.
hahaha thats funny, that "jackass" was me. I think you got the story wrong tyson ross. dont you think that if someone flipped a cop the bird and told them to **** off they would be arrested. before you talk shit get the truth....

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 01:43 PM
hahaha thats funny, that "jackass" was me. I think you got the story wrong tyson ross. dont you think that if someone flipped a cop the bird and told them to **** off they would be arrested. before you talk shit get the truth....
So what really happened....

djunkie
04-19-2006, 01:51 PM
He was just telling the cop that he's #1. :crossx: :crossx:

FreshTracks
04-19-2006, 01:54 PM
That's against the law? What happened to freedom of speech?

schlepy
04-19-2006, 01:57 PM
the driver of the boat that i was in got pulled over for standing up to signal his friends on the other side of the channel. we simply wanted to park next to them. he took both hands off the steering wheel and stood up to get their attention, he was pulled over for wreckless driving.
when we where pulled over i looked at the cop and shook my head in disbelief. he than had a problem with me because i didnt agree with the ticket and voiced my opinion about it. my friends Jay Photoglo were on the other side of the channel that day and they flipped me off so flipped them off back as friends do just joking. the same cop that stopped us early told me that i was flipping him off. there is no way in hell that im that stupid or would disrespect an officer by flipping them off or telling them to **** off.
i agree with kilrtoy, it seemed the cops were simply looking for reasons to pull people over for anything. i also talked to the guy who got pulled over for simply backing off the beach in the channel. he got nailed for disrupting traffic flow. i have been a responsible and respectable boater for years and this is the first time i have ever had a problem with the police. it looks like it is going to be a long season. i hope that everyone stays safe and has fun this year.

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 01:58 PM
That's against the law? What happened to freedom of speech?
Your freedom of speech, can not violate others rights.

djunkie
04-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Let ME be the first in this thread to say F MOHAVE....lol
Nice one..... :rollside: :rollside:

waterwitch
04-19-2006, 02:06 PM
I don't know where or how you were raised,
Where: Here in Lake Havasu City since 1978
How: By my parents :D

Havasu Cig
04-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Where: Here in Lake Havasu City since 1978
How: By my parents :D
If you have been there since 78 people like this should piss you off even more. I can't stand $hitbags like this that try and intimidate people trying to enjoy themselves, and I won't put up with their $hit.
I was very close to my Grandfather who was a world war 2 combat vet. He, along with my father who is a Vietnam vet, taught me not to back down from people that try and start a fight with you. Stand your ground and remember there is no such thing as a fair fight. Winning is all that matters. :cool:

77charger
04-19-2006, 02:59 PM
And BTW according to a Havasu P.D. officer I talked to after the incident there are no saving spots in the channel. Back in the day when they were not at a premium it was not a problem but now it is first come first served, and if you leave the spot is open to whomever wants it.
exactly i dont go to havasu too much maybe once twice a year and i take my family.kinda annoying see an empty spot and they say its saved My ass i am pullin in wheter you like it or not cause a problem 911 aint far away

77charger
04-19-2006, 03:11 PM
the driver of the boat that i was in got pulled over for standing up to signal his friends on the other side of the channel. we simply wanted to park next to them. he took both hands off the steering wheel and stood up to get their attention, he was pulled over for wreckless driving.
when we where pulled over i looked at the cop and shook my head in disbelief. he than had a problem with me because i didnt agree with the ticket and voiced my opinion about it. my friends Jay Photoglo were on the other side of the channel that day and they flipped me off so flipped them off back as friends do just joking. the same cop that stopped us early told me that i was flipping him off. there is no way in hell that im that stupid or would disrespect an officer by flipping them off or telling them to **** off.
i agree with kilrtoy, it seemed the cops were simply looking for reasons to pull people over for anything. i also talked to the guy who got pulled over for simply backing off the beach in the channel. he got nailed for disrupting traffic flow. i have been a responsible and respectable boater for years and this is the first time i have ever had a problem with the police. it looks like it is going to be a long season. i hope that everyone stays safe and has fun this year.
Aint you the guy who complained about being pulled over by chp?Must hate it when acop does it job.Oh let me guess you guys didnt do anyhting wrong but he was just harrasing you,LOL
Funny thing i have never had a problem with a cop in the channel or on havasu.or even glamis for that matter and yes there is ZERO TOLERANCE there too.Draw attention you might get stopped

JB in so cal
04-19-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/5470.jpg

schlepy
04-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Aint you the guy who complained about being pulled over by chp?Must hate it when acop does it job.Oh let me guess you guys didnt do anyhting wrong but he was just harrasing you,LOL
Funny thing i have never had a problem with a cop in the channel or on havasu.or even glamis for that matter and yes there is ZERO TOLERANCE there too.Draw attention you might get stopped
LOL???
harrasment and doing thier job are two different things.... go get the people that are speeding, driving drunk, fighting, doing drugs and putting peoples lives in jeopardy. i work hard just like all of you and just want to enjoy my weekends with firends and family, we should not have to worry about the police writing us expensive tickets for bullshit ie: taking your hands off the steering wheel or backing out of a spot.

77charger
04-19-2006, 03:39 PM
LOL???
at least you got s sense of humor on that part. :)

schlepy
04-19-2006, 03:40 PM
at least you got s sense of humor on that part. :)
sure do hahahahahhaha

TCHB
04-19-2006, 03:45 PM
These two officers on are the edge ready to pop. The two in the picture started on my wife for nothing and I mean nothing. She gave them a look and the officer went nuts. We went to the police station in Havasu and filed a complaint. I think the two policemen in the boat (channel) are on the edge of exploding.

schlepy
04-19-2006, 03:53 PM
sorry to hear about that, you feel violated and the rest of your day feels like shit just because a few cops have a hard on for passing tickets out and proving there above you. ****'em and have fun....

FreshTracks
04-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Your freedom of speech, can not violate others rights.
And how is that violating ones rights?

schlepy
04-19-2006, 03:54 PM
TCHB was the officers name Irvine??????

Havasu Luvr
04-19-2006, 04:01 PM
i also talked to the guy who got pulled over for simply backing off the beach in the channel. he got nailed for disrupting traffic flow.
If this was the guy in a cat (with twins???) backing off of the island side just around noonish on saturday i was park directly across from him. He did back out in front of on coming traffic. He then continued backing up across traffic all the way into the north bound side cutting off 2 boats but NOT in a reckless way. LE lite him up and he pulled over between the signs closest to Kokomo's. He did "disrupted" traffic but that happens all the time. Is it an offense to recieve a citation??? I do not consider it an citation offense but looks like ZERO TOLERENCE is just that ZERO TOLERENCE.

schlepy
04-19-2006, 04:05 PM
yeap a DCB cat, super nice guy just bummed he got a ticket for pulling out trying to leave.
what up havasulvr, i hung out with you a bit saturday morning with jay photo than you took off to the other side of the channel.

86 catalina
04-19-2006, 04:50 PM
I am tired of havasu, zero tolerance is one thing....even if your not doing anything wrong the cops can and will still pull you over to check you out for no reason>>>>>It gets old .....screw havi.....It is like driving to the river and getting pulled over in your car and having the cop say( sir i am gonna need you to blow in this to make sure you are not under the influence of anything) and all you were doing was just driving down the road the speed limit...(ANd then i need to check your decable on the exhaust, can you start up the car for me please....You offshore boat jockies have a great time with it>>> Where my trailer is at the river its not illegal for a chick to show her tits ,she could run around all friggen day topless and nobody would say a word.No loud exhaust tickets , no wakeless tickets, no to close to the bank tickets, no unsafe speed tickets,no drunk in public tickets,no open container tickets,,,,,,etc,,blah blah blah you guys get the point ...Have a great time out there, i like to go where there are no rules, just like the old school days... on the river

Havasu Luvr
04-19-2006, 05:03 PM
yeap a DCB cat, super nice guy just bummed he got a ticket for pulling out trying to leave.
what up havasulvr, i hung out with you a bit saturday morning with jay photo than you took off to the other side of the channel.
Yeah, the girls didn't want to park on the island side so I had to pick them up on the tourist side....it was worth the wait.....
:rollside:

Jyruiz
04-19-2006, 05:23 PM
It is going to get worst before it gets better, we are not even in the middle of the season yet. I never hang out in the channel except in the offseason, in the summer, I find a nice cove and chill in there, I don't even go by the channel in the summer.

Jyruiz
04-19-2006, 05:36 PM
If you ever get up to Mohave send me a PM jyruiz...
I really like Mohave, it is just the launch ramp sucks my will to live, that and my house is in Havi. I will do bro, and you do the same if you make it down to Havi.

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 05:39 PM
WOW, I was parked right next to you and there was 3 guys in that blue and white DCB....
I watched the whole thing and could not think of one thing he did wrong...
TOTAL BULLSHIT

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 05:44 PM
WOW, I was parked right next to you and there was 3 guys in that blue and white DCB....
I watched the whole thing and could not think of one thing he did wrong...
TOTAL BULLSHIT
Go to work with your total bullshit and all your complaing you sound like an old lady haha :p

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Go to work with your total bullshit and all your complaing you sound like an old lady haha :p
Im sorry I could not understand you with all the checkers stuffed in your mouth, COME AGAIN PLEASE.....

ClownRoyal
04-19-2006, 06:05 PM
I've seen this too often...Havasu LE's tell the driver in a brand new/almost new $100K + boat to pull over. Where do they tell them to pull over? On the rocks. Now I am not trying to stir anything up but it may be frosting on the cake to them to see a nice boat get some big-ass scratches.
I have actually done some Havasu LE's a favor and most are very nice. Some though seem to have and agenda. Now for the Sheriff...they can suck my ...

Marty Gras
04-19-2006, 06:07 PM
What weight motor oil do you run with ZERO TOLERANCE? I think they (LE) are just trying to 'get a good hold', LAPD would say, "control the situation", in the channel and the access streets. We have a 'ton' of laws on the books that have not been enforced, and now they will be enforcing them. Just like the noise laws for boats, they have been on the books (in one way or another) since 1976. I think it's just a cycle, when the new mayor and council are voted in, things will change again.

HavaSkank
04-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Some friends were leaving the channel and fired up their boat. The wife saw the kid left his shoes on the sand so she got out of the boat to get them. They were pulled over as soon as he started backing out: the officier claimed "needless carbon monoxide contribution" for having the boat running while the wife got out of the boat.
If this was some assmunch firing up the engine to get a rise out of the crowd that would be one thing.
I think I'll kill the engine as soon as I hit Thompson Bay and paddle through the channel....while wearing a nun's habit, reciting the Bible and collecting cans to feed the starving children of Havasu. Maybe THEN I wont be harassed

Mandelon
04-19-2006, 06:50 PM
the lower river is more tolerant..... :cool:
If they make the channel unbearable, people will go elsewhere. That must be what they are counting on.

OutCole'd
04-19-2006, 06:53 PM
the lower river is more tolerant..... :cool:
If they make the channel unbearable, people will go elsewhere. That must be what they are counting on.
It doesn't sound like the Channel is the place to hang next weekend....

GHT
04-19-2006, 06:55 PM
If everyone has a problem with all the LE in the channel then here is a news flash....
There are other places to go on the lake and their golf cart, quads and foot patrol can't get. Their water craft don't even loiter (sp?) they do a curtious check and move on.
If you don't do anything to bring attention to yourself then 99.9% of the time you'll have nothing to worry about. Seems to me they are finally doing what they are paid to do. WORK... and enforce the LAWS already on the books..?? Isn't that what everyone said they should do??? Now they are doing it quit crying. :cry: :cry: My .02.. P.S. Have a nice evening.. :) :)

TCHB
04-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Yes I believe the name is IRVIN. The two policemen in the pic were the same guys that are ready to explode. I think they are on steroids.

TCHB
04-19-2006, 08:04 PM
Can someone post the pic of the policemen pulling over one of the HB boats in the channel????

Havasu_Dreamin
04-19-2006, 08:20 PM
we should not have to worry about the police writing us expensive tickets for bullshit ie: taking your hands off the steering wheel or backing out of a spot.
But if its the law, shouldn't it be enforced, especially if they are trying to enact a zero tolerance policy?

Havasu_Dreamin
04-19-2006, 08:24 PM
Where my trailer is at the river its not illegal for a chick to show her tits
If it's on the river, which is a federal waterway, and a public place you may want to reconsider that statement as I am almost 100% sure it is illegal if observed by a LEO.

Biglue
04-19-2006, 08:31 PM
The key phrase is "zero tolerance". Just do your best to keep your nose clean. I'd stay away from the channel altogether because I will indulge in a few beers. You don't have to be sloppy drunk to catch a BUI wrap. We all are probably legally drunk after 3-4 beers/drinks.

Havasu_Dreamin
04-19-2006, 08:31 PM
Can someone post the pic of the policemen pulling over one of the HB boats in the channel????
This one? If so, we've only had good dealings/interaction with the officer in the bow. No idea what the other officer is like. And this stop of Roln did not result in any type of citation.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3180IMGA0155_Medium_.JPG

UncleLarry
04-19-2006, 08:46 PM
I think i will start a 'rip' havasu thread so all of you who have so much "hate" for this lake and city can continue your ripping. Cause it must make you all feel so good to continually put down our little old city.. ;)
As i said earlier in this thread if you DONT like havasu do your boating in california - oh wait their are not any good lakes in s. cal.. damn..
Life is about having fun.. so how about everyone cut havasu a little slack and again IF YOU dont like whats going on out here dont come any more.. Please go to mohave PLEASE!
Once again for all you havasu HATERS you can do better then you can been lets see the true california spirit.. Dig deep .. real deep and tell up over and over how bad, tell us how stupid we are all.. come on californians....

purrfecttremor
04-19-2006, 08:50 PM
Shit larry some of us still love havasu!!!!!!!!

slowinhavasu
04-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Just for the record, people who walk down to the channel have just as much of a right to set up there chairs and take up space. No where does it say we as boaters have the right of way to park on the beach. Be it a bunch of punks or a nice family from Fountain Valley.
I'm going to make some phone calls tomorrow, if I have time and see if I can find out what the real deal is.
I have a feeling the chief got the message from the mayor (Harvey Jackson)
"The people want you to enforce the laws on the books, enforce them " !!!!!
I guess I'll have one of the kids drive the boat through the channel.....

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Im sorry I could not understand you with all the checkers stuffed in your mouth, COME AGAIN PLEASE.....
Its not checkers its thongs from all the girls on my boat :)

Biglue
04-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Shit larry some of us still love havasu!!!!!!!!
Exactly.
Personally I love the place. Wish I could afford to go out there every weekend. You wont catch me bitching about it. The place is big enough where I can drive out somewhere else besides the channel if I was worried about the LEO's. That goes for everyone else.

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Its not checkers its thongs from all the girls on my boat :)
They had to stop the drool somehow, they keep slipping on the deck from all the saliva.

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:02 PM
I think i will start a 'rip' havasu thread so all of you who have so much "hate" for this lake and city can continue your ripping. Cause it must make you all feel so good to continually put down our little old city.. ;)
As i said earlier in this thread if you DONT like havasu do your boating in california - oh wait their are not any good lakes in s. cal.. damn..
Life is about having fun.. so how about everyone cut havasu a little slack and again IF YOU dont like whats going on out here dont come any more.. Please go to mohave PLEASE!
Once again for all you havasu HATERS you can do better then you can been lets see the true california spirit.. Dig deep .. real deep and tell up over and over how bad, tell us how stupid we are all.. come on californians....
Uncle larry just make sure they stop this by May 5th or Im gonna be pissed if I miss a arial photo shot or the helicopter run cause the police wanna fawk with us. Or any other boat owner. :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:02 PM
They had to stop the drool somehow, they keep slipping on the deck from all the saliva.
are you sure its saliva hahah :p :crossx:

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Uncle larry just make sure they stop this by May 5th or Im gonna be pissed if I miss a arial photo shot or the helicopter run cause the police wanna fawk with us. Or any other boat owner. :cool:
Dont worry they only mess with PREFORMANCE BOATS :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:03 PM
are you sure its saliva hahah :p :crossx:
I have heard of teh one pump chump, but damn I guess you would take the cake with one look chump

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Dont worry they only mess with PREFORMANCE BOATS :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
and let me guess your whacker is a performance boat I just thought it was a custom boat??? :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:05 PM
I have heard of teh one pump chump, but damn I guess you would take the cake with one look chump
SPELL CHECK goes along way :)

Kilrtoy
and let me guess your whacker is a performance boat I just thought it was a custom boat??? :idea:
I have yet to be stopped so I guess that would answer you question....
Oh wait they cant catch me :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
So do I get to roll on your boat for the regatta

Eliminator 4 Life
Lets put it this way all the girls on the boat are all smiles :)

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Lets put it this way all the girls on the boat are all smiles :)
That is beacuse they were thinking of the checks they just received

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:07 PM
I have yet to be stopped so I guess that would answer you question....
Oh wait they cant catch me :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
So do I get to roll on your boat for the regatta
You are always welcome on my boat but I dont know if you will be satisfied at 71mph. Well you must have your az confidental haha :)

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:08 PM
That is beacuse they were thinking of the checks they just received
shoot i need to stop payment on some of them haha :crossx:

bignet
04-19-2006, 09:10 PM
We've just got to weather the storm bro's......LEO's will lighten up, after the riff raff get the idea that Havasu PD is not messing around. The Riff Raff will be ghost, and OG boaters will once again reign in the channel.... It's all about safety anyway....Havasu is where it's at, and I ain't going anywhere! Weather the political storm boys!
bignet :crossx:

UncleLarry
04-19-2006, 09:50 PM
eliminator for life.....
i do believe the helicopter is confirmed and flying for the first weekend in may and the local's have told us they love our events so lets have some fun

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:51 PM
eliminator for life.....
i do believe the helicopter is confirmed and flying for the first weekend in may and the local's have told us they love our events so lets have some fun
u remember my boat right with all the hotties on it :)

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:52 PM
u remember my boat right with all the hotties on it :)
Thanks for calling me hot, but i dont party like that

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:53 PM
Thanks for calling me hot, but i dont party like that
well u were drunk and you kept showing uncle larry your pasties :)

Kilrtoy
04-19-2006, 09:56 PM
well u were drunk and you kept showing uncle larry your pasties :)
Are my man boobs that big.... :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Are my man boobs that big.... :cry:
well Ill have to ask Larry

moneypit
04-19-2006, 11:13 PM
I have a good solution to all of this. Do like I do. Stay away from the Channel. The last thing I want to do, is go hang in the channel with the police looking for a reason to pull me over. Im sure they can always find a reason. Its a big lake.
If they wanted to make the channel like the seventies, they are moving in the wrong direction. Im sure more people got away with BUI's in the seventies. I remember seeing ALOT of people drinking and boating back then. Im for the zero tolerance. I just wont be hanging around to watch it get enforced. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Wake Havasu
04-19-2006, 11:58 PM
If we stay out of the channel how will the reduced revenues help the renovation plans for the area?
Why doesn’t Calif develop its side? Is it Indian land?

Wake Havasu
04-20-2006, 12:11 AM
Isn’t Lake Havasu in California as well?
I don’t disagree on you drunk and ill mannered points.
I have walked out of Mudd Sharks ( larger one) before. I though it was a white Raider fans tailgate party.

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 05:35 AM
Damm it Larry, I pay my property taxes in Az. I pay my local taxes. I (being a Californian) have help finainced what LHC is today. I should be EXEMPTED from having to adhere to the law....DAMM IT ! !!:mad:.............lol pick up your phone later (when I call)... :)

Mandelon
04-20-2006, 07:24 AM
Umm, last time I checked Lake Havasu was just as much in California as it was in Arizona..... :cool:

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 07:40 AM
Umm, last time I checked Lake Havasu was just as much in California as it was in Arizona..... :cool:
True ! ! but I dont see any of us boating in Havasu Landing either :rolleyes:

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 07:42 AM
When was the last time your boat was on the Ca side?
Mine.. NEVER.

Kilrtoy
04-20-2006, 07:43 AM
True ! ! but I dont see any of us boating in Havasu Landing either :rolleyes:
alot of people gas up there when on the water

schlepy
04-20-2006, 07:44 AM
This one? If so, we've only had good dealings/interaction with the officer in the bow. No idea what the other officer is like. And this stop of Roln did not result in any type of citation.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3180IMGA0155_Medium_.JPG
the guy that is writing you a ticket is Irvine badge number 177. he is a total dick that gave us a hard time.

Stoneman
04-20-2006, 07:45 AM
The Cali side sells beer at 6:00 am on Sunday!!!! :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
04-20-2006, 07:46 AM
the guy that is writing you a ticket is Irvine badge number 177. he is a total dick that gave us a hard time.
As I said, no ticket was issued and that guy has always been cool with us.

Havasu_Dreamin
04-20-2006, 07:48 AM
Just for the record, people who walk down to the channel have just as much of a right to set up there chairs and take up space. No where does it say we as boaters have the right of way to park on the beach.
Very true. But most people don't think that way. Remember the scene across from us in the channel last year where the people were down in the water and boat after boat came in and tried to move them over when the people without the boat had been there all day?

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 07:48 AM
There's crazy Indians on the Cali side. Im too afraid of getting scalped

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 07:50 AM
I bought gas there once and they gave me my change in wooden nickels

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 07:52 AM
It's NEVER good when you pull out of a marina with a flamming arrow stuck to your outboard

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 07:52 AM
Very true. But most people don't think that way. Remember the scene across from us in the channel last year where the people were down in the water and boat after boat came in and tried to move them over when the people without the boat had been there all day?
HAPPENS ALL THE TIME! So when a guy is defending his spot, then
gets kicked in the head....
Zero Tolerance.......

schlepy
04-20-2006, 07:53 AM
As I said, no ticket was issued and that guy has always been cool with us.
is that your DCB in the pic, if so congrats that boat is so sick. We pulled up next to you guys at topok for breakfast sunday. we had the 29 carrrera.

dicudmore
04-20-2006, 08:07 AM
is that your DCB in the pic, if so congrats that boat is so sick. We pulled up next to you guys at topok for breakfast sunday. we had the 29 carrrera.
that's prob Roln20's DCB
we were both up there when you guys got there

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 08:16 AM
There's crazy Indians on the Cali side. Im too afraid of getting scalped
I'd scalp you :rollside: but I would leave a NICE landing strip.... :rolleyes:

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 08:18 AM
alot of people gas up there when on the water
Why? still boycotting the Marina?

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 08:24 AM
Im boycotting the freakin marina. Launch fees went up 50% as of April 1st.
50 F'ing percent? That's some serious bullshit right thar
Getting a ride in Tony's cart isnt worth that extra 5 bucks. Apparently grossing a cool million a month wasnt enough for the royal family of Havasu

Phat Matt
04-20-2006, 08:29 AM
I think I have only used the Marina once in the past couple of years. That was this season when we forgot to get ice when we filled up before we launched at Windsor.

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 08:34 AM
Im boycotting the freakin marina. Launch fees went up 50% as of April 1st.
50 F'ing percent? That's some serious bullshit right thar
Getting a ride in Tony's cart isnt worth that extra 5 bucks. Apparently grossing a cool million a month wasnt enough for the royal family of Havasu
$15 to launch now? Are you kidding me?

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 08:38 AM
The Taj Mahal of Marinas is good on the big weekends because the old farts who run the ramps keep the knuckleheads in check. NOTHING sucks harder than a boat full of poopstains who pull up to launch and start loading shit in their boat, sending the little woman to fetch ice, taking off the boat cover and generally just picking their asses. "Santa" and his crew have a whistle and they arent afraid to use it (that's so arrousing)
BUT! Im now willing to put up with the amatures of Windsor just so I can give a big "F- YOU" to the launch increase. I will gladly take my Prozac/Valium cocktail and deal with it

Havasu_Dreamin
04-20-2006, 08:45 AM
Zero Tolerance.......
If someone is sitting on the beach of the channel and says they are saving the spot for their friends boat AND can point to the boat coming down the channel to the spot then I have no problem with saving it since it is really only for a short amount of time that it will be saved and why make waves, pun intended. However, if they are saving it because their friend went to the marina to get ice, or to get gas, or to go tubing, sorry Charlie, I'm pulling in. If someone walks down to the beach as they are not using a boat that day, or may not own a boat, and they bring down their chairs and their ez-up, or not, and they are using that space then a boater should not pull in as people without boats are entitled to use the beach as well. That's the way I prefer to deal the channel and saving or not saving spots. So, as you can see, each and every situation is different and needs to be handled accordingly.

Phat Matt
04-20-2006, 08:46 AM
The Taj Mahal of Marinas is good on the big weekends because the old farts who run the ramps keep the knuckleheads in check. NOTHING sucks harder than a boat full of poopstains who pull up to launch and start loading shit in their boat, sending the little woman to fetch ice, taking off the boat cover and generally just picking their asses. "Santa" and his crew have a whistle and they arent afraid to use it (that's so arrousing)
BUT! Im now willing to put up with the amatures of Windsor just so I can give a big "F- YOU" to the launch increase. I will gladly take my Prozac/Valium cocktail and deal with it
I'll be sure to take up 3 lanes if I see a wacker with a flaming arrow stuck in it. :)

Havasu_Dreamin
04-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Nope, not mine. One of my boat bitches owns that DCB. :crossx: :p
I know I'm gonna pay for that remark.

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 08:55 AM
I'll respect the Professional "Savers." This is when two boats spread out and when their buddy comes in they apply the Vaseline to the sides of their boats and let him in when he arrives. I would NEVER see a spot and bat my lashes and arch my back and ask someone to scoot over. (however I will do that for a free cocktail) These clever savers can pilot a vessle and have no fear of the 1 inch clearence on either side.
The retarded "savers" are the ones who send the biggest, baddest, most tatted buddy into the space with his arms cross like a Hollywood bouncer. When you point your boat in his direction he growls and puffs out his beer belly, letting you know he's not moving and there will be an ass-kickin if you even think about it.
This is the type of neanderthal that grabbed the front of my boat and tried to heave me back out. He was straight thuggin and he and his Raider fan group of rejects caused a nasty, dark shadow in the Channel that day.
He was lucky I wasnt PMS'ing and I left the Glock in the glovebox

Havasu_Dreamin
04-20-2006, 09:01 AM
I left the Glock in the glovebox
Someone please explain this to me? If you're not in law enforcement WHY do you need a gun on a boat at the river? :confused: The only time we have ever had a gun on our boat is when my cousin who works for LASD has been with us.....

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 09:06 AM
it was an expression honey.
Trust me, I only carry a 22 rifle in my bikini bottoms

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 09:11 AM
"hey baby, is that a pea-shooter in your pocket or you just happy to see me?"

Havasu Cig
04-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Mine.. NEVER.
You must not go the the Sandbar or Copper Canyon then... :rolleyes:

Havasu Cig
04-20-2006, 09:38 AM
Zero Tolerance.......
So I see you are still defending the POS gangsters trying to claim an entire area of beach as their turf. :rolleyes:

Havasu Cig
04-20-2006, 09:42 AM
If someone is sitting on the beach of the channel and says they are saving the spot for their friends boat AND can point to the boat coming down the channel to the spot then I have no problem with saving it since it is really only for a short amount of time that it will be saved and why make waves, pun intended. However, if they are saving it because their friend went to the marina to get ice, or to get gas, or to go tubing, sorry Charlie, I'm pulling in. If someone walks down to the beach as they are not using a boat that day, or may not own a boat, and they bring down their chairs and their ez-up, or not, and they are using that space then a boater should not pull in as people without boats are entitled to use the beach as well. That's the way I prefer to deal the channel and saving or not saving spots. So, as you can see, each and every situation is different and needs to be handled accordingly.
Exactly. I have no problem with someone saving a spot for a few minutes, but you can't claim an area of the beach for the entire day. :cool:

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 10:00 AM
You must not go the the Sandbar or Copper Canyon then... :rolleyes:
NO we don't. Steamboat.
So I see you are still defending the POS gangsters trying to claim an entire area of beach as their turf. :rolleyes:
I think your comment struck a nerve, cause there are MANY
times I take the kids to the channel, when Jeff is out of town
without a boat. Some ass, always wants us to move.
We do, cause having a boat, I know it can be hard to find
spots sometimes. Besides, causing an argument, just ruins our
day!

meaniam
04-20-2006, 10:31 AM
As for MAY 1st,
The wonderful folks who want to revolt against tougher immigration policies have decided to request that people vandalize all walls in Los Angeles with "revolt May 1st" in English and Spanish to help their cause.
LAPD is on Max Deployment that day and will have the old field jails up to assist these vandals in paying for their unlawful artwork.
I bet some home owners will be dishing out their own punishment as well once their walls/garages/houses get tagged.
you have to be fing kidding me. oh thats great help their cuase lets see how well this shit works. this cant be for real. but with the possibilty it maybe i think undercover should be out think with the deportation bus. god i hope this is so not true

meaniam
04-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Hey man! Im calling the ACLU! So you're saying if I have a CF on my boat, or my vehicle license plate is from Cali, Im a target?
That's racial profiling...errr....STATE profiling! I own a house in Havasu! I want a Get-out-of-jail-free sticker or something proving I too pay taxes in AZ!
Damn, the Man is always trying to bring a sista down
i love my fellow mountain fokes we need to meet up. you already have me busting up

Biglue
04-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Mine.. NEVER.
Is that because of the long tow back Traci? :D

Kilrtoy
04-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Mine.. NEVER.
Now that right turn you make when going to Steamboat just past Copper canyon, Well that is the cali side......

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Is that because of the long tow back Traci? :D
Zip it LUE! We have two boats remember... shheesshh
you get towed in a couple times, and whammo! :yuk: :)

460 jus getn it
04-20-2006, 10:52 AM
Is that because of the long tow back Traci? :DWOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BLAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Now that right turn you make when going to Steamboat just past Copper canyon, Well that is the cali side......
NO, it's on the left side...
Damn it, let's get back to the channel.......

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 10:54 AM
WOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BLAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh PLEASE, what are you laughing at minute man? :boxed:

Kilrtoy
04-20-2006, 10:54 AM
NO, it's on the left side...
Damn it, let's get back to the channel.......
Again
I know steamboat is on theaz side..

Biglue
04-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Someone please explain this to me? If you're not in law enforcement WHY do you need a gun on a boat at the river? :confused: The only time we have ever had a gun on our boat is when my cousin who works for LASD has been with us.....
I always pack some heat for when mofo's want to beach their boats where I'm chillin in the channel. :crossx:

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Again
Drive by's don't count.
and what was your point again?

Biglue
04-20-2006, 11:00 AM
i love my fellow mountain fokes we need to meet up. you already have me busting up
This explains the denim swim apparel in the chanell. :rolleyes: :)

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Hey man, dont bag on my Jordache jeans converted into a thong. SOMEDAY they will be the hit of the lake, mark my word!
Okay, so they cause a little chaffing. And the open sores can be a little distracting, but Im a styling GENIUS non the less
Men dig infected ass sores, right?
damn, this might explain why Im single

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Hey man, dont bag on my Jordache jeans converted into a thong. SOMEDAY they will be the hit of the lake, mark my word!
They did already. The company was called ButtOut.
You must be young, it was a 90's thing.

meaniam
04-20-2006, 11:24 AM
This explains the denim swim apparel in the chanell. :rolleyes: :)
god damn it big boy anybody ask for you to speak keep your quivering in isl.
ww i would have your back on most things but the holding a empty spot on the channel all day is not something i can back you on. the spots on the channel are at a premium. and the spot should not stay open all day. even thou it does suck that people are camped out there. if it is half hour then ok. but to hold it while they party at the sandbar all day is bull. now i know you dont do that. and im not saying you do. but if some badass comes up and doesnt say much and starts shoving my boat off. there would be a problem.
as far as the police department goes. i think there are a couple of hot heads in there. and i disagree with one that i saw get into an accident, and jump out of his car agressivly and rip the womens head off. when it was his mistake. but he is the only one i seen do something out of line. and i understand the adrenaline he must have had. so i dont blame him. the backing out the boat and wreckless driving by standing up. wow thats a little tough. and should have been a warning. but i do agree the wantabe thugs are ruining the place. and the police are making a good stand over all. but i no way should they cop a unprofessional attuide if if he did flip the cop off.
hot heads have no buissness being on the police dept.

waterwitch
04-20-2006, 11:43 AM
god damn it big boy anybody ask for you to speak keep your quivering in isl.
ww i would have your back on most things but the holding a empty spot on the channel all day is not something i can back you on. the spots on the channel are at a premium. and the spot should not stay open all day. even thou it does suck that people are camped out there. if it is half hour then ok. but to hold it while they party at the sandbar all day is bull. now i know you dont do that. and im not saying you do. but if some badass comes up and doesnt say much and starts shoving my boat off. there would be a problem.
I don't recall ever saying I hold it all day. I did say that we have
held a spot for our friends, and that I have been on the flip side
of this. (on the beach)
on the beach, what are you going to do, run him over?

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 11:43 AM
so the jean-g has been done, huh? Damn, always a day late and a dollar short.
This summer I'll introduce a new and ORIGINAL line, like barbed wire g's! Bikinis made out of R-19 insulation and cellaphane boardshorts.

Biglue
04-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Okay, so they cause a little chaffing. And the open sores can be a little distracting, but Im a styling GENIUS non the less
Men dig infected ass sores, right?
damn, this might explain why Im single
LMAO..........I've been reading some of you posts. Love the sense of humor. It IS humor right? :crossx:

meaniam
04-20-2006, 11:52 AM
LMAO..........I've been reading some of you posts. Love the sense of humor. It IS humor right? :crossx:
]
lmao i almost spit my drink all over the computer. she is funny as hell. and mountain women can hang with the best. thats for damn sure

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Im a bit of a virgin on here but I feel because Im a Cali native Im likely to get verbally gang raped by the Cali haters.
Is it just me or is there a tiny bit of Cali hatred from the LHC residents? I think mentioning Im a part-time resident only makes the locals hate you more...so I wont mention that part (shhh..dont tell them)
I spend time in the Channel AND I frequent the DREADED Cali sides of the lake. When did that become a bad thing? I wouldnt dream of spending 2 mins in Kokomos and I donate all my after hours beer money to the Havasu dive bars. (dive bar patrons are my people)
I contribute to the LHC economy far more than I contribute to my own retirement. I respect law enforcement but I dont want them up my ass if I wave with both hands while driving through the Channel.
DONT HATE ME BECAUSE ARNOLD IS MY GOVENATOR....hate me because I pissed in your icechest

schlepy
04-20-2006, 12:33 PM
LOL, just dont let the LH locals know your address, they will piss in your fridge and shit on your couch when you are in cali.

LOWRIVER2
04-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Hey MeanIam,
The May 1st thing is as true as ice is cold.
We're gearing up the 37mm launchers. These protests have been peaceful, but we'll be glad to deal with any of those that want to play with us in the streets.

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Again
Daaaaa, any right turn going down river WILL be Cali sode.....Daaaaaa. Anything to make your point right
:mad:

Stoneman
04-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Skank should visit ISL.....
:argue:

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 01:51 PM
ISL? is this a correctional facility?

Tom Brown
04-20-2006, 01:54 PM
ISL? is this a correctional facility?
All in good time, Skank.
BTW, I've been enjoying your posts too. :cool:

Mrs.Killer
04-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Daaaaa, any right turn going down river WILL be Cali sode.....Daaaaaa. Anything to make your point right
:mad:
Daaaaaa, why are u so upset ? :crossx:

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Daaaaaa, why are u so upset ? :crossx:
:) Not upset, just messn' with the Mr. is he always like this....always trying to find little ways to make himself look correct???? I use to have a friend like that :rolleyes:

Mrs.Killer
04-20-2006, 02:15 PM
:) Not upset, just messn' with the Mr. is he always like this....always trying to find little ways to make himself look correct???? I use to have a friend like that :rolleyes:
I know people get upset but, he is always correct...I think its funny.

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 02:20 PM
I know people get upset but, he is always correct...I think its funny.
GRINS.....he THINKS he is always correct......let peeps get upset.....more often then not these boards are the BIGGEST drama maker I have seen/read, but most peeps are pretty cool in person....I think it's the reading of the post and NOT being able to hear the tone of the persons voice and the body lauguage when speaking.....just a GRAIN of SALT....
Now that HavaSkank has some personality.....
:) it's a good change from the norm

Tom Brown
04-20-2006, 02:20 PM
I know people get upset but, he is always correct...
That's what I like most about your husband. :cool:

Mrs.Killer
04-20-2006, 02:27 PM
GRINS.....he THINKS he is always correct......let peeps get upset.....more often then not these boards is the BIGGEST drama maker I have seen/read, but most peeps are pretty cool in person....I think it's the reading of the post and NOT being able to hear the tone of the persons voice and the body lauguage when speaking.....just a GRAIN of SALT....
Now that HavaSkank has some personality.....
:) it's a good change from the norm
Yeah, most people think they are, are you always correct?

buzzaro
04-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Iced tea man, iced tea ( :wink: luckily whiskey over ice looks quite similar)

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Yeah, most people think they are, are you always correct?
DAMM STRAIGHT ! ! ! ! ok, most of the time..... :rolleyes: