PDA

View Full Version : Damn Train !!!

Liberator TJ1984
12-14-2004, 07:31 AM
Every Mourning @ 5am the SOB comes thru town blastin' the F'n horn....
I swear the Engineer must have been the Town Runt ....now it's Payback time !! Wake Up!! Mo Fo's !! :mad:
BUT......
It takes me back about 35yrs.
I still remember laying on my Grandma's bed lookin' out the window....
How many Locomotive's , how many cars ?, one Caboose,Two ? or maybe none ??
Just the sound of the Rails...No sirens, No Gunfire, Traffic, or Violence
and as the whistle still fades into the distance.....
I still fade back to sleep :sleeping: :D

JetBoatRich
12-14-2004, 07:48 AM
LOL, sounds like The Extended I am staying at during the week. Train runs behind the place and no matter what time, they blow the horn :hammer2: I feel bad for the people wth rooms facing the tracks :eek:
Rown runt :eek:

AZKC
12-14-2004, 09:00 AM
We live about a mile or so from the main line by I10 and there are 3 crossings within about 4-5 miles of each other and we're about in the middle. Some of the engineers are cool about blastin the horns but there are a few that are on my hit list. :devil: :boxingguy :lightsabe

Moneypitt
12-14-2004, 09:41 AM
Thats what I'm talking about on the river. The few along the river that bitch about loud boats should have their tranquility shattered by boaters blowing horns for safety. Every congested area gets a few blasts to let other boaters, jet skis, swimmers etc. know that a fast boat is approaching. Just for safety sake. How long would it be before they quit complaning about a few passing boats at 86-100 dcbs?...............MP