PDA

View Full Version : Laughlin This Weekend??

SoCalHD
04-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Any other HB'rs heading out to Laughlin this weekend?? Wife and I are headed out Friday at noon to meet up with SOMEBEACH and his wife on Mohave for 4/21-4/23.

Mrs. casean
04-18-2006, 09:50 AM
You guys have fun! Save some of the partying for the following weekend :D

SoCalHD
04-18-2006, 10:10 AM
You guys have fun! Save some of the partying for the following weekend :D
I'll behave!!! No Tequila for me this time :crossx: :crossx:

SoCalHD
04-18-2006, 10:11 AM
I will be up for our family reunion. You may see me running around the lake taking people out in 2 hour shifts on Saturday and then maybe a relaxing day on Sunday.
We'll look for ya Tom!! Playing water taxi, eh??

Mrs. casean
04-18-2006, 10:12 AM
I'll behave!!! No Tequila for me this time :crossx: :crossx:
That will be a good thing :D That means you can eat breakfast this time :D Wish we could go w/ you guys! We'll have to plan a trip up there in late Sept w/ you guys!

SoCalHD
04-18-2006, 02:09 PM
YES...I think this may have been one of my dumbest suggestions yet....lol
I'll be playing that game in June with my wife's family.......I guess we'll have to compare notes to see where we went wrong........and shit :D :D

desertbird
04-18-2006, 02:48 PM
I'll be out there with 2 sausage barges :rolleyes: ...
errrr I mean 'guys' trip :crossx: :crossx:
The wives are going to Vegas for one 30th Bday party and the husbands decided that we get a free pass to the River. We're staying at the Riverside, but look for my boat (in the sig) at the Sandbar on Saturday. :cool: :crossx: :cool:

SoCalHD
04-18-2006, 03:45 PM
I'll be out there with 2 sausage barges :rolleyes: ...
errrr I mean 'guys' trip :crossx: :crossx:
The wives are going to Vegas for one 30th Bday party and the husbands decided that we get a free pass to the River. We're staying at the Riverside, but look for my boat (in the sig) at the Sandbar on Saturday. :cool: :crossx: :cool:
Have fun-I know I have been guilty of the same thing......matter o' fact, this past June I was up on the lake with my best friend, my neighbor-his brother(a bartender), and this guy from Bakersfield. :wink: The wife had other plans, said go without me-and we went!!!!! We even ran into a bunch of other Hot Boaters that happened to be up there that weekend as well!!! :D :D

TRUMP TIGHT
04-18-2006, 03:49 PM
I'll be heading up friday morning and hope to be on the water a couple hours friday and saturday then all day sunday. I'll be out with DILLIGAF but im not getting involved in this TAXIE shit!