PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back.....

Tahiti350
12-14-2004, 09:50 PM
...From the desert!!!! They sent me home a month early, and I'm back in time to spend Christmas with the family. Hope to see some of ya'all in the Seattle/Tacoma area when the weather warms up. I've been out in the garage 4 times today looking at the Tahiti trying to decide what to do first, but the Wife has a "honey do" list for me:D, and plans to keep me busy for a while before I can go play in the garage ;) . Will get some pic's posted (boat, wife, etc) as soon as I can track down a digital cam.
Thanks to all who are supporting the troops, your thoughts and prayers are being heard.
GaryB> Tahiti350

Waldo
12-14-2004, 09:56 PM
Glad to hear you're home safe for the holidays!
Thank you for your continued dedication in the armed forces! We are proud!
God Bless you brother-boater!

clownpuncher
12-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Welcome home. We're proud of you and thank you for what you do.
If/when you go back do me a favor and shoot one for me.
Thanks again.

ROZ
12-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Glad you're back safe and sound. My family appreciates your service! Thank you! :cool:

Ziggy
12-14-2004, 10:54 PM
Thank you Gary :smile: ..... :smile: Enjoy your Holidays now and relax a bit.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-14-2004, 10:57 PM
Gary welcome home hope you and your family have a wonderful holidays. Thank you and all of the others serving our country because of you we have a safe place to call home thanks again and GOD BLESS AMERICA

WetWillie
12-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Thanks for what you guys and gals are doing for your country!
I think about all you alot!
Thanks and enjoy the holidays!

essexjet
12-14-2004, 11:03 PM
from one gulf war vet to another, all I can say is just enjoy for a little bit. Grab a beer and sit in the boat in the garage. Its the best when you have gone overseas. Welcome home and thanks.

spectratoad
12-15-2004, 06:20 AM
Yep got another Gulf War vet here. Welcome back and glad you are safe. Good to hear that you can enjoy the holiday's with your family. Now get to work on the wife's list. :messedup: :D

LVJAKAZ
12-15-2004, 08:11 AM
Glad you are back safe :) Have a wonderful Christmas with your family :)

Tahiti350
12-15-2004, 10:12 AM
All,
Thanks for the kind words. May go pull the boat out of the garage,a dn clean it up today. The sun is out, lots of blue sky, even considering heading to the lake :idea: just to get it wet!!! :p Have lots of things to do, mamma's satisfied (for now) :sqeyes: , and I get to go outside and play. Life is good.
GaryB> Tahiti350

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
12-15-2004, 10:26 AM
from one Tacoma boy to another-
Thank you very much and welcome home!!!!