PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Blosdale Memorial Service

BLOZZ JR
12-14-2004, 10:22 PM
First off I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, phone calls, emails, and posts about my Father, Jeff Blosdale. The Family would like to thank everyone for their support.
Services are set for Saturday December 18, 2004 at 2 pm at Lietz-Fraze Funeral Home in Lake Havasu City, AZ.
www.Lietz-FrazeFuneralHome.com
Thank you,
Jeff Blosdale, Jr.

bunny 166
12-14-2004, 10:23 PM
I'm sorry for your loss--God Bless you and your family. You know many people are thinking of you... :wink:

BLOWN HOWARD
12-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Keep your head up High JR your Dad is a very respectable and missed guy!!!!

shadow
12-15-2004, 05:29 AM
Very sorry to hear the news Jeff,My heart goes out to you and your family.
As stated above,Your Dad was a very respectable man and will be missed by many. :(
sent you a pm.

ahhell
12-15-2004, 06:54 AM
My families thouhghts and prayers will be with you and yours in this difficult time....so sorry

OGShocker
12-15-2004, 07:02 AM
One of the saddest things in life is a missed opportunity of meeting a good person. I am sorry I never met your Dad it sounds like he was one of the good guys. Not many people leave this earth knowing they left it a better place than what they found when they got here. It sounds like he did.
We will be thinking of you and your family on Saturday.
OGS

Havasu_Dreamin
12-15-2004, 07:52 AM
Jeff, I am sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is a very difficult thing.

FastTimmy
12-15-2004, 07:58 AM
My condolences Jeff.
Thank you for taking the time to post thisÂ…
Timmy

haulina29
12-15-2004, 07:59 AM
Hey Jeffrey I read on here that you were 35 - 40 or so and I had to stop and think it seems like yesterday when your dad was building my ski race motors out of the Torrance shop and you werent even driving ! I have been following dads illness from a distance and was really torn up when I heard he passed . I remember seeing dad at Kingsburg as a kid and of course following his racing career later . This summer I will have my kids hang a small wood sign from the trees on the island at Kings River in memory of your father . I remeber a tearful day with your dad when Denny was killed now Lookie Lu and Flat Outta Sight can park side by side once again . I can only imagine the conversation going on up there right now . Joe Mitchell

DUCKY
12-15-2004, 08:57 AM
Very sorry to hear of your loss, Jeff. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your family. Keep your head up high!

boatnam2
12-15-2004, 10:07 AM
my condolences to you and your family.your father built my first blower motor 6 years ago and i had the pleasure of getting to meet and know him.r.i.p

Lightning
12-15-2004, 10:32 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss, sounds like he was one hell of a guy --> A+ class act.

Robinson JR.
12-15-2004, 05:58 PM
Jeffrey, So sorry for your loss.
Jeff was more than just a friend, he was like a second father to me. He always new how to handle people and make you feel like he's known ya forever. Jeff took me out in his boat every Sunday, and never expected anything in return (except that I was a boat bitch, for beer.)I am forever endebted to the knowledge and friendship Jeff gave me and I will never forget him. I wanted to let Susan, (the love of Jeff's life) know that her and all of Jeff's family are in my Prayers. Jeff Robinson Jr.

Debbolas
12-15-2004, 06:00 PM
We am so sorry for your loss, your family is in our prayers.....Deb & Matt

WILDERTHANU
12-15-2004, 06:30 PM
I was very sorry when I got this news, your dad raced against my dad for years. My whole family sends our thoughts to yours.

WILDERTHANU
12-15-2004, 09:45 PM
"lookie lu"...
Tony and I not long after they got it..I was like 14
http://g.myspace.com/00038/79/43/38903497_l.jpg
after the resto at ming...
http://njbaracing.net/gallery/images/03_11_NJBA_3784_141.jpg

Hallett
12-16-2004, 04:16 AM
im sorry for the loss of your dad jr, he was a great guy always there to help.
may you rest in peace jeff.

havalen
12-16-2004, 06:51 AM
Jeff was a great friend i will miss him.

UnionJack
12-16-2004, 06:53 AM
I met your pops, he was a great man, best wishes to your family

Jerrys59
12-16-2004, 08:49 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this. He was really a good guy and helped me out a lot.
I own his american offshore. I sure will miss him.
My thoughts are with you and your family Blozz.

Charley
12-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Our sincere condolences to you and your family .... bloz was an icon in Havasu, he will be missed :(

BLOZZ JR
12-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Thank you to all for your kind words and prayers. I am also looking for any good photos of my father from his racing days to the current times in Havasu. Thank you. God Bless.
Jeffrey

slowinhavasu
12-16-2004, 08:30 PM
Words are never quite right in times like this....
I had the pleasure of meeting your dad (and you) when I worked in the same complex over on lake Havasu Ave.
It didn't seem to matter what he had going on , he would take time out to talk with you, I thought that was very cool.
May he rest in "WIDE OPEN THROTTLE" the way it should be....
My best to you and your family.....

mbrown2
12-16-2004, 09:51 PM
Very sorry for your loss my condolences to you and your family....it will get easier with time.

uglycstmr
12-17-2004, 12:45 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of sorrow. I will see you at the service on Saturday at 2 pm.

RVRUNR
12-17-2004, 12:49 PM
I Just Wanted To Say That I Am So Sorry To All Of The Blosdale/Dinger Family For Your Loss. Jeff Was Like A Second Dad To me!!! We Had Some Wonderful Times Here In Torrance And Out In Havasu. He Will Always Be In My Heart. The memories that we have and have all shared will forever me remembered.
I can remember one trip that Susan, Jeff, Scott and I were on our way to Havasu from Torrance and we had a full tank of gas in the old Warlock. We got a flat tire and the tire cought on fire. We used all of our beer and our new beach towels to put out the fire. Jeff really didn't seem all that mad about what happened I think he was more pissed that we used all of our beer to put out the fire.
If I could say one thing about Jeff it would be Man of wisdom.
Out Of The Mouth Of Jeff Blosdale: Your Ass Sucks Canal Water!!!!!!
Always In My Heart.. Jennifer Spellman :(

bigkatboat
12-19-2004, 09:54 AM
In heaven, the fuel tanks and the ice chests are always full.

blownupsleek
02-10-2006, 11:41 PM
HI Jeff! I was actually looking for a AO (white one advertised for sale with no other info) I typed in a search and here I am. Wow! So sorry. I met you several times when you worked for your dad. You worked on my Sleek craft yourself. I blew up the first motor and he built me a mild one since the motor we first built was over powering my little boat AA impeller and all! Took it to BBSP and found a milk shake all over! He built the third one All warranty!! NO charge. I actually took it out of the boat after a few hours again!! to much for the boat!! Guy got some serious power for me!! Now I still have it and want to put it in another boat!! Or dono if you noticed but Was actually selling motor on here possibly to help buy boat with motor! Now mine has more meaning! God bless you and your family. Tim Carmack

blownupsleek
02-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Sorry for the long story but the end message was NICE GUY GREAT MOTOR AND STOOD BEHIND IT!! I still have it.