View Full Version : let's welcome 76 beis

promod
12-15-2004, 08:26 AM
let's give 76beis akajim has moved back to the east coast and he brought a deaver hydro with him and from the pics i seen on the net is bad ass, sure he will be added to the bote group this year welcome 76beis
promod
call if ya need anything will round everyone up and have a cook outafter x mas when it slows down a little :mix:

Lady Warhawk
12-15-2004, 05:13 PM
let's give 76beis akajim has moved back to the east coast and he brought a deaver hydro with him and from the pics i seen on the net is bad ass, sure he will be added to the bote group this year welcome 76beis
promod
call if ya need anything will round everyone up and have a cook outafter x mas when it slows down a little :mix:
Look forward to meeting 76beis. Hope he's ready for all us crazies :2purples:

76biesmeyer
12-15-2004, 06:59 PM
Well it really feels great to be back to the east coast and all the good old country folks. We really are glad to be home. The trip was rough but things worked out just fine.The wife was a real trooper for her first time pulling a boat for 2500 miles!!! She also said that will be the last time also.Lets make plans after the holidays and get together for a cold one.

likwidsukr
12-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Look forward to meeting 76beis. Hope he's ready for all us crazies :2purples:
Where are the crazies....... :messedup: :sqeyes:
Welcome 76 :messedup:

MarKist
12-15-2004, 08:29 PM
HERE we are!! :hammerhea ,76biesmeyer welcome to the eazy side, :) lookin forward to meeting you this spring !Hello Monica, how you guys doing? good I hope, talk to ya later!! :wink:
Markist

Lady Warhawk
12-16-2004, 03:56 AM
Well, I can tell you several of them are in NC :D
But, as the saying goes " nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning" :wink:

promod
12-16-2004, 04:21 AM
But, as the saying goes " nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning" :wink:
you nailed it on the head monica, yeah 76b beware we are some lunnie people sometimes so just over look it lol :messedup:
promod
baj817

Mrs.sleekcraft76
12-16-2004, 10:15 AM
You you forgot the coffee parter after the morning.
"nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning with a cup of coffee" :D

Mrs.sleekcraft76
12-16-2004, 10:17 AM
you nailed it on the head monica, yeah 76b beware we are some lunnie people sometimes so just over look it lol :messedup:
promod
baj817
Who :notam:
Welcome 76biesmeyer! If you need anything let us know. We (Hubby (Sleekcraft76 and I) live in Cary. Maybe all of us can get together on Jordan Lake when it starts heating up!

76biesmeyer
12-17-2004, 04:12 AM
Holy moly I feel right at home thanks!!! I forgot what it is like to come home after work and build a camp fire on my land and open up a cold one or even better get up in the morning and do it all over again with a hot cup of coffee :) :) It has been over 4 years in the makin

Mrs.sleekcraft76
12-17-2004, 04:25 AM
Now you and your wife can relax and play.

likwidsukr
12-17-2004, 03:44 PM
Who :notam:
Welcome 76biesmeyer! If you need anything let us know. We (Hubby (Sleekcraft76 and I) live in Cary. Maybe all of us can get together on Jordan Lake when it starts heating up!
We all know who is nuts here.....If it wasnt for several different meds I would not be able to function like a _______ .
I just said it before someone else did. It was about to come out anyway.
There are some good ones here like
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3484hand_right-thumb.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3484deliv01-med.jpg

promod
12-18-2004, 04:12 AM
yeah your in it too don't try to hide it we all know your alittle nutty lol :rollside:
how's your shop coming call me when you take a break :rolleyes:

likwidsukr
12-18-2004, 05:48 AM
yeah your in it too don't try to hide it we all know your alittle nutty lol :rollside:
how's your shop coming call me when you take a break :rolleyes:
Concrete is done well except for the finish coat/sealer.

76biesmeyer
12-18-2004, 06:19 AM
Concrete is done well except for the finish coat/sealer.What kind of shop are you building

promod
12-18-2004, 06:28 AM
What kind of shop are you building
a dog house so when his wife kicks himoutor his a$$ he has somewhere to go lol :idea:

Lady Warhawk
12-18-2004, 04:52 PM
promod
baj817
Hey hey hey Wade. I said I'm crazy not loony :D
I don't mind being a bit crazy, it's kept me from going insane :hammer2:

Lady Warhawk
12-18-2004, 04:54 PM
We all know who is nuts here.....If it wasnt for several different meds I would not be able to function like a _______ .
I just said it before someone else did. It was about to come out anyway.
There are some good ones here like
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3484hand_right-thumb.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3484deliv01-med.jpg
OMG ROFLMFAO :messedup:

Lady Warhawk
12-18-2004, 04:56 PM
You you forgot the coffee parter after the morning.
"nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning with a cup of coffee" :D
I can't believe I forgot about cawfee in the morning :coffeycup
I must start back taking my memory pills :notam:

Lady Warhawk
12-18-2004, 04:59 PM
HERE we are!! :hammerhea ,76biesmeyer welcome to the eazy side, :) lookin forward to meeting you this spring !Hello Monica, how you guys doing? good I hope, talk to ya later!! :wink:
Markist
Hey Mark, we're doing fine. Hope you, and Gina are ready for Santa cuz I sure ain't :cry:

promod
12-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Hey hey hey Wade. I said I'm crazy not loony :D
I don't mind being a bit crazy, it's kept me from going insane :hammer2:
hey mon talking about the nc phrase not calling ya lonny but i'm looooony as hell lol :hammer2:
promod

MANIC MECHANIC
12-21-2004, 03:44 PM
Welcome back to the "right" side 76 beismeyer and family.
We will look forward to meeting you!
Tim

Lady Warhawk
12-21-2004, 04:31 PM
hey mon talking about the nc phrase not calling ya lonny but i'm looooony as hell lol :hammer2:
promod
Grant,
We have to all be a little crazy don't cha think :idea:
Some just a little more than others :D

likwidsukr
12-21-2004, 05:05 PM
Grant,
Hmmm :idea:

promod
12-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Grant,
we and you know what the hell's going on up in here lol
tell danny to be good for santa maybe he'll get something if he's a good boy we need to get alex and caleb together soon as it slows down after the holidays and let them play and wear themselves out since he wears you down from what danny said lol :jawdrop:
promod

76biesmeyer
12-22-2004, 04:40 AM
Welcome back to the "right" side 76 beismeyer and family.
We will look forward to meeting you!
Tim Thanks M.M. its nice to be back on the "Right" side :p :p Look forward meet all you guys and gals

likwidsukr
12-22-2004, 08:46 AM
Thanks M.M. its nice to be back on the "Right" side :p :p Look forward meet all you guys and gals
LOL Im like 3 miles or so from you :eek: :eek:

promod
12-22-2004, 08:51 AM
LOL Im like 3 miles or so from you :eek: :eek:
you mean 3 ml from the edge of going insane lol :2purples: :eek:
lmfao :hammerhea
promod
make sure you have heat and ac in the dog house for insurance

76biesmeyer
12-23-2004, 03:27 AM
LOL Im like 3 miles or so from you :eek: :eek:Does that mean that I need to hide the beer and boat parts ;) ;) I live of guy road in Clayton!!! Don,t tell my XXXX WIVES :eat:

promod
12-23-2004, 03:40 AM
Does that mean that I need to hide the beer and boat parts ;) ;) I live of guy road in Clayton!!! Don,t tell my XXXX WIVES :eat:
jim need to dig a hole and bury it or he'll find it!!! he's kinda like a dog lol :eat:
promod

likwidsukr
12-23-2004, 06:43 PM
you mean 3 ml from the edge of going insane lol :2purples: :eek:
lmfao :hammerhea
promod
make sure you have heat and ac in the dog house for insurance
Dude I have a Wood stove a fridge a A/C unit an air compressor A freezer Uh a Snake :sqeyes: All I need now is a nice shiny Pole for Dancing :sqeyes: :messedup:

likwidsukr
12-23-2004, 06:44 PM
jim need to dig a hole and bury it or he'll find it!!! he's kinda like a dog lol :eat:
promod
THA DOGHAUS