PDA

View Full Version : need info on new project

1slowboat
12-15-2004, 04:18 PM
i'm looking for info on my 88 condor 21' pickle (tunnel) it actualy measures 20' 4" from foint of sponson to back of hull..... i've tried searching the web and cant find anything....the boat is a light lay up and set back pump... looking to find out handling characteristics, cappable speeds ect...... all i know is the boat was made in oklahoma...........any info would help......also seat set up pics if any one has some of the interior.... thanks in advance, travis

WheelerDealer
12-15-2004, 05:20 PM
They were built by Ervin Capps, the same guy that is bulding the new Cheyennes now. The Condors are very well built boats and the TX-19 gullwing, and the 18 and 20ft tunnels are Youngblood splashes. Duane who owns Hi-Tech Performance can tell you all you want to know about them and could even probably get you in contact with Ervin if you wanted to talk to him. Oh yeah, the 20ft tunnels can and have hauled ass, I have personally seen them run in the 120-128mph range and I am pretty sure that some of them have gone faster than that. The 18 foot tunnels are wicked quick but have some handling issues when they start to approach the 95-100mph range. You should really contact Duane at Hi-Tech.
www.Hi-Techperformance.com

1slowboat
12-15-2004, 05:50 PM
THANKS WHELLER DEALER, just got off the phone with duane, and he told me that it is a very good hull, very stable over 100mph, its one of the best hulls for lake or race, copy of the young blood... :D ... duaneis very helpfull and i will be doing alot of buisness with him.....thanks again

WheelerDealer
12-15-2004, 06:14 PM
Duanes a great guy, I just boat a boat from him last month and he will be doing all of my pump work.