PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Lakes Only

Squirtcha?
12-16-2004, 06:27 AM
Man..............am I glad you keep up with the Ford stuff. This little baby was just what I needed. My rail kit wouldn't clear a normal sized oil filter and I had run -10AN (8 feet of the stuff) four 90 degree fittings, and a remote oil filter setup. I managed to get rid of all that extra stuff with this piece. Very clean, and it'll clear the rails now.
http://jetboat.homestead.com/oil_filter_relocation.jpg
Thanks Paul!

slotracer
12-16-2004, 06:29 AM
hey dan did you get my e-mail?
pat(slotracer) :220v:

Squirtcha?
12-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Oh crap! So sorry Pat. I completely forgot about that. To be honest, It'll difficult at best. It's our busiest time at work and being a single father with two kids only complicates matters further. I'd hate to comit to something that I'd be unable to do for sure.
What's the time frame? Is it crated? Can you pm me with the guy's information? (phone number, address etc.)
If he can have it ready to load and I know where I have to take it, it'd really help out trying to plan this thing.

Squirtin Thunder
12-16-2004, 11:36 AM
slot
454 southwind tunnel dragster
21ft. tahiti cruzer
next boat? i know but you do not
I bet you have a Sanger Super Jet !!!

slotracer
12-16-2004, 05:20 PM
dan no problem. i am going to go down afterthe 1st of the year and pick it up.
thanks anyway
pat(slotracer) :D

LakesOnly
12-16-2004, 11:04 PM
This little baby was just what I needed. My rail kit wouldn't clear a normal sized oil filter and I had run -10AN (8 feet of the stuff) four 90 degree fittings, and a remote oil filter setup. I managed to get rid of all that extra stuff with this piece. Very clean, and it'll clear the rails now.
http://jetboat.homestead.com/oil_filter_relocation.jpg
Thanks Paul!
Nice clean set-up. And it costs a lot less than all those AN lines and fittings, eh?
By the way, how did the internal passages look on the adaptor you got? Did they need any clean-up? Always a good idea to inspect even the new stuff...
LO

Squirtcha?
12-17-2004, 04:07 AM
Nice clean set-up. And it costs a lot less than all those AN lines and fittings, eh?
By the way, how did the internal passages look on the adaptor you got? Did they need any clean-up? Always a good idea to inspect even the new stuff...
LO
You got that right............ I think the hoses n fittings cost close to $100 vs. $50 for the adapter. I didn't secure my hoses properly last year and they rubbed the braid off where they were touching (also wore some spots through the gelcoat in the bilge), that's no longer a concern.
I caught that part (check passages) in your post giving the "heads up" on the piece. The passages looked real good. Just a couple smallish burs on the mating surface that cleaned up fine.
The openings/passages on it were actually larger in size than the openings on my remote filter attachment pieces too, so it should flow a little better.
Getting rid of all that hose will cut my pan capacity by a quart too, which is cool considering the price of full synthetic motor oils.
dan no problem. i am going to go down afterthe 1st of the year and pick it up.
thanks anyway
pat(slotracer) :D
You've got my numbers Pat. If you get any spare time, give me a call when you hit town?

Danhercules
12-17-2004, 08:06 AM
Hey Squirtcha?, your good at returning calls too!! :D

Squirtcha?
12-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Hey Squirtcha?, your good at returning calls too!! :D
Sorry buddy. Your number got cycled out of my phone after you called. I thought I had it programmed in from the last time you were in town, but it doesn't seem to be in there.
PM me with your digits again?
Been kickin ass on the boat trying to get her ready so's we can take her for a spin.