PDA

View Full Version : so I am taking this picture.....

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-16-2004, 06:52 AM
I am taking pictures of the ring I bought for my g/f. (we are getting hitched on the 27th of Dec in Vegas) and I get this picture of my dog. I thought it was too funny and decided to share. I'll go ahead and attach pics of the ring too.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523butch.JPG
here is the ring. 2ct. set in platinum from Bailey, Banks and Biddle. I think she likes it. :smile:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523ring.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523ring2.JPG
Omega

oldbuck40
12-16-2004, 06:58 AM
way to go Kris congrat's to you and shannon,,,i guess your going to be the next marathon man at the river huh!!!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-16-2004, 07:04 AM
way to go Kris congrat's to you and shannon,,,i guess your going to be the next marathon man at the river huh!!!
no way that dude was human! LOL! he must have been on a little blue pill or something. damn freak if you ask me. It was some quality entertainment and good for a laugh. still is.
Omega

oldbuck40
12-16-2004, 07:18 AM
no way that dude was human! LOL! he must have been on a little blue pill or something. damn freak if you ask me. It was some quality entertainment and good for a laugh. still is.
Omegayea it was!!! well i hope ya'll will be very happy together,i've been at it 23 yrs and it has been tough at times but keep on going it will get better,,besides thats why your gettin hitched any way so when it gets rough your best friend will be there to help you work it out! im real happy for you both,,,give her a hug from me and carol and stay out of trouble!

FastTimmy
12-16-2004, 07:51 AM
Man, your chick has hairy knuckles :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-16-2004, 08:06 AM
Man, your chick has hairy knuckles :D no kidding. my new camera has an awesome macro mode. I can look into people pores with it. panasonic lumix fz20 with 12x optical leica lens. 5 MP. it takes some sharp photos. I had to size these pics down. in the originals you can actually see the facets of the diamonds. absolutely amazing what they have done with technology.
Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-16-2004, 08:08 AM
yea it was!!! well i hope ya'll will be very happy together,i've been at it 23 yrs and it has been tough at times but keep on going it will get better,,besides thats why your gettin hitched any way so when it gets rough your best friend will be there to help you work it out! im real happy for you both,,,give her a hug from me and carol and stay out of trouble!
thanks for the warm wishes. we wouldn't have it any other way. I couldn't imagine my life without her and she constantly thinks about what hers would be without me so it is perfect. LOL! :D
Omega

Blown 472
12-16-2004, 08:09 AM
no kidding. my new camera has an awesome macro mode. I can look into people pores with it. panasonic lumix fz20 with 12x optical leica lens. 5 MP. it takes some sharp photos. I had to size these pics down. in the originals you can actually see the facets of the diamonds. absolutely amazing what they have done with technology.
Omega
Can you see into a chicks ass thru her clothes??? :messedup:

78Eliminator
12-16-2004, 08:11 AM
Let us know please, then I will know what I want for christmas. :mix:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-16-2004, 08:35 AM
no but I can see thru the window of the highrise condo across the street from my office building. is that wrong?
Omega

Blown 472
12-16-2004, 08:40 AM
no but I can see thru the window of the highrise condo across the street from my office building. is that wrong?
Omega
It's wrong if there is a chick worth taking pics of and you didn't and then you didn't share them with us.
Btw, congrats.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
12-16-2004, 08:53 AM
It's wrong if there is a chick worth taking pics of and you didn't and then you didn't share them with us.
Btw, congrats.
mucho gracias! :cool: no pics of any chicks but I keep my eyes open. If I get any juicy photos I will be sure to share them.
Omega

Mrs. casean
12-16-2004, 09:14 AM
Great picture, beautiful ring (CONGRATS) & Cute Dog! Thansk for sharing!

Debbolas
12-16-2004, 09:16 AM
Beautiful ring!!!
Congrats!!
and cute dog :rollside:

beer hunter
12-16-2004, 09:28 AM
Congratulations... I just hope my wife doesn't see that ring (very nice)!!! :D

bunny 166
12-16-2004, 11:03 AM
Congratulations to you!! Have a great time in Vegas!! :wink: