PDA

View Full Version : x-mas gifts

MsDrmr
12-16-2004, 12:20 PM
how many of you have a difficult time on what to purchase for your sig. other?

wildbillg
12-16-2004, 12:23 PM
I hate buying gifts for her...
we buy whatever we want all year long, so the holidays are REALLLY hard.

RiverOtter
12-16-2004, 12:24 PM
I wasn't having a difficult time until Vic Sec sold out of dam near everything http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/banghead.gif

Boozer
12-16-2004, 12:26 PM
When it's a woman you're buying for and you cant figure out what to get her just buy her some diamonds. Women love diamonds and you cant go wrong with them.
Buying for a man and you dont know what get him. Just get him some kind of silly electronic device. Men love electronics.

LVJAKAZ
12-16-2004, 12:29 PM
I went shopping on Coors Light.com for my husband :) He is SOOOOO hard to buy for. Im pretty happy with what I got him :) :)

MsDrmr
12-16-2004, 12:34 PM
I am going today to get the perfect gift for my mr. I would tell everyone but he reads the forums so he'd know, all I can say is he will be extremely surprised and pleased

wildbillg
12-16-2004, 12:38 PM
heres what she got this year all ready
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/792rings-med.jpg
Ya diamonds are a girls best friend........

superdave013
12-16-2004, 12:41 PM
When it's a woman you're buying for and you cant figure out what to get her just buy her some diamonds. Women love diamonds and you cant go wrong with them.
Buying for a man and you dont know what get him. Just get him some kind of silly electronic device. Men love electronics.
Uhhhhh, men love tools just so you know! A Super Sawsall was one of the best gifts my wife ever got me.

Ziggy
12-16-2004, 12:42 PM
how many of you have a difficult time on what to purchase for your sig. other?
ME, ME, ME!!!!! If we were in a classroom my hand would be held up higher than anyone.
She'll make me a list of desires...then a few days later she'll say, "oh, I bought one of my gifts on the list so you won't have to"..then again the next time she goes shopping...and so on and so on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
So instead she gets whatever I decide and maybe one of the items left on the list.....maybe. I usually get props from her but I've had the funny look :umm: now and then too.

MsDrmr
12-16-2004, 12:44 PM
heres what she got this year all ready
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/792rings-med.jpg
Ya diamonds are a girls best friend........
I am not a jewerly person, I own two rings one is my wedding ring, and the other was a very special gift to me from my parents. I own two good necklaces, one ruby and one pearls. and three pair of earings (three piercings in each earlobe) and that about does it for me......I just don't wear a lot of jewerly..So I am easy and cheap to buy for. :D

wildbillg
12-16-2004, 12:49 PM
I am not a jewerly person, I own two rings one is my wedding ring, and the other was a very special gift to me from my parents. I own two good necklaces, one ruby and one pearls. and three pair of earings (three piercings in each earlobe) and that about does it for me......I just don't wear a lot of jewerly..So I am easy and cheap to buy for. :D
The one is a replacement wedding ring (bottom right) since we had our 7 anniy, and the others were just cuz i saw them...
But now what the hell do I buy her for X-mas this is the tough one now......... :jawdrop:

MsDrmr
12-16-2004, 12:59 PM
The one is a replacement wedding ring (bottom right) since we had our 7 anniy, and the others were just cuz i saw them...
But now what the hell do I buy her for X-mas this is the tough one now......... :jawdrop:
buy her an emerald necklace or bracelet to go with the rings :p