PDA

View Full Version : Just made the list

Dirk Jones Sr
12-16-2004, 03:51 PM
Whoever locked the thread down (yet more censorship) has just joined the list of people to be named in the suit. The injuction has been filed.
Nobody here has any evidence of what Jr posted and he kicked off? This sounds like the Scott Petersen trial (which I was an expert witness).

Rexone
12-16-2004, 04:45 PM
That was me durk. Glad to make it on the list at the last minute there.
I think someone might actually have the evidence... :hammerhea
enjoy your vacation. say hi to scott
too bad you had to play the baby pee pee card like your retarded son chose to also as your fishing prowness was pretty good.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732fishcaught-thumb.gif

THOR
12-16-2004, 06:17 PM
In case you didnt notice Dirk, moderators are allowed to shut down threads for reasons you may not agree with. Too bad. Dont post here then. Your son is gone because he couldnt play by the rules. Would you file a suit against his school if he was expelled for breaking the rules? I doubt it. Even if you did, it would probably carry as much weight as your suit does here. :rolleyes:

Roland the Fisherman
12-16-2004, 06:35 PM
In case you didnt notice Dirk, moderators are allowed to shut down threads for reasons you may not agree with. Too bad. Dont post here then. Your son is gone because he couldnt play by the rules. Would you file a suit against his school if he was expelled for breaking the rules? I doubt it. Even if you did, it would probably carry as much weight as your suit does here. :rolleyes:
Slightly off topic here, but still playing by the rules. Thor, your Tigers going to a bowl game this year? :p GO SC!

THOR
12-16-2004, 07:09 PM
Slightly off topic here, but still playing by the rules. Thor, your Tigers going to a bowl game this year? :p GO SC!
No, we are going to the lowly Sugar Bowl. You just worry about stopping Peterson. War Eagle

Kim Hanson
12-16-2004, 07:48 PM
Whoever locked the thread down (yet more censorship) has just joined the list of people to be named in the suit. The injuction has been filed.
Nobody here has any evidence of what Jr posted and he kicked off? This sounds like the Scott Petersen trial (which I was an expert witness).
Learn to play the game and live with it! I have been banned from site's...what's the big deal? Move on..............( . )( . )...... :notam:

riverbound
12-16-2004, 10:59 PM
This sounds like the Scott Petersen trial (which I was an expert witness).
For the defense?????? no wonder the focker is gonna fry.

Rexone
12-16-2004, 11:35 PM
Yeah no shit.
The injuction has been filed.
Most laywres speal good two.

Shark In The Pond
12-17-2004, 05:57 AM
What a Jonah :boxingguy

THOR
12-17-2004, 07:38 AM
For the defense?????? no wonder the focker is gonna fry.
Total BS. He was never an expert. He knows that if he was, we can get his name very easily. :idea:

HM
12-17-2004, 08:14 AM
Looks like I picked a bad time to stop sniffing glue.

Jerry Attrick
12-17-2004, 09:22 PM
Mr Jones,
you have now been officially put on notice to sheesh and defist. Please direct all communication to me. Also, after some minor research, I was able to find several pending cases against you in which you are accused of infringing on the patent of Vienna Sausages. They have charged you with illegal impersonation of the new Micro Vienna Sausage, only you were able to get significantly smaller as the prototypes in their lab.
thank you,
Jerry Attrick,
HNIC

Waldo
12-17-2004, 10:49 PM
USC #1..........BCS Champs too!

Ntwotrance
12-18-2004, 08:22 AM
That was me durk. Glad to make it on the list at the last minute there.
I think someone might actually have the evidence... :hammerhea
enjoy your vacation. say hi to scott
too bad you had to play the baby pee pee card like your retarded son chose to also as your fishing prowness was pretty good.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732fishcaught-thumb.gif
that's some funny shitz

WUTWZAT
12-18-2004, 08:47 AM
Hey Sr. I got copies of what jr posted. I keep them around to make myself feel good. Actualy they make me feel larger than I really am. WTF is that thing inverted, you oughta know it most likely runs in the family. Maybe you should go buy a corvette or something to compensate and leave this forum alone. We all understand that your angry and that you feel GOD has cheated you. And that you and jr are jealous of us with our boats on the water with beautiful women. But this is getting old. So please add me to your list. I love being on list. And please submit that list to the Los Angeles or Orange County Superior Courts.... PLEASE..... And and this thread here cause when they read it they will be able to laugh their asses of at you. Oh THANK YOU, just checked out the pictures again.
:2purples: WOW, that makes me feel better about me being me. :hammerhea
Jason