PDA

View Full Version : wish I was there...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-16-2004, 08:56 PM
...to check out wish you were here's (wsuwrhr) new v-drive. :rollside: :rollside: Thats right boys and girls.. you have a trader amongst ya!! :D Congratulations Brian, on figuring it all out...having a jet and a flatty--->best of all worlds. :cool: :cool:
Jerry

Kindsvater Flat
12-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Say it ain't so!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Nucking futs
12-16-2004, 09:08 PM
Wheres the pictures?????????????

roostwear
12-16-2004, 09:37 PM
Gotta get him outa the driveway first!

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 10:05 PM
Wheres the pictures?????????????
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63dash.JPG

wsuwrhr
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63gastank.JPG

wsuwrhr
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63gaspedal.JPG

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 10:06 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63forwardfacing.JPG

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Say it ain't so!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
CA'MONNNN
Brian

Nucking futs
12-16-2004, 10:23 PM
looks kinda wicked, i like it

wsuwrhr
12-16-2004, 10:27 PM
looks kinda wicked, i like it
Thanks,
Its a rush just sittin in the seat "gettin religion"
Definitely different from the jetboat.
I am liking it.
Brian

Cs19
12-16-2004, 10:48 PM
Congratulations!!
What are you goals for the boat?

flat broke
12-16-2004, 11:40 PM
Congratulations!!
I heard he was going to make it just fast enough to beat any 496ci, pump gas, dual carb, 19' daytona that might show up at FC3 :D
Actually I don't know shiiiiiit, and this is the first I've heard of him finally going both ways. Nice looking project Brian, you going Mopar in that as well?
Chris

Kindsvater Flat
12-16-2004, 11:50 PM
I know he has a Keith Black alum block......

LVjetboy
12-17-2004, 12:59 AM
Trader!
I mean traitor! :yuk: :D
jer

wsuwrhr
12-17-2004, 07:09 AM
Congratulations!!
I want to go 80-90, we'll see after that.
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-17-2004, 07:10 AM
Nice looking project Brian, you going Mopar in that as well?
Chris
Thanks Chris.
I am keeping both boats, so don't think I am going anywhere.
It will have a Dodge in it as well. I have something aluminum brewing.
Brian

dmontzsta
12-17-2004, 07:16 AM
I heard once you go flat, you never go back. :D Looks sick, cant wait to see more pics.

waterwitch
12-17-2004, 07:23 AM
Congrats Brain!!!!
Glad to see you stepped up
to the right side!! :D :D :D
How fun to keep both boats!
Can't wait to see more pics, the paint
looks wilder then ours.
Have fun in it Brain, you may want to start
wearing your lifejacket now!! :D :D

roostwear
12-17-2004, 08:03 AM
Thanks,
Its a rush just sittin in the seat "gettin religion"
Definitely different from the jetboat.
I am liking it.
Brian
(Brian making VROOM VROOM noises in the driveway)

wsuwrhr
12-17-2004, 11:11 AM
(Brian making VROOM VROOM noises in the driveway)
At 10:00 at night no less.
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-17-2004, 11:12 AM
you may want to start
wearing your lifejacket now!! :D :D
Lifejacket, ballistic shorts, and a hemet.
Brian

LVjetboy
12-18-2004, 03:16 AM
"I want to go 80-90, we'll see after that."
If that's all you want, you could do that in a jet with dual seats and someone in the other seat. (94 mph) Maybe a bit less maintenance. With a KB AL engine you could do 100+ with a stereo, pax and full interior including blender, if you're crazy enough to do that and your passenger is too. So, why was it you went prop? Just curious.
We met twice, I think you're cool and this doesn't have to do with that. I just think some jetters with a low-powered and dogged out jet drive get sucked into a single purpose prop thinking way more performance, then the prop guys say, "See that, you got religion" Excuse me? Put that Aluminum block in a high performance jet and see what happens.
My jet does 100 mph with an iron block and full interior including a rather heavy stereo...just me driving. Wonder what it would do with stripped interior, light-weight seats, small tanks, no carpet and no tunes...with an aluminum block no less?
jer

Floored
12-18-2004, 07:16 AM
the reason I bought a jet was purely from a safety standpiont, I'm a "DAD" and "GRANDPA" and needed a safe family boat. True it is fun as all get out but my first real boat I drove was a Flatty and I still drool when I see one. I am finishing a couple of projects to make room for and have cash to pick up a flatty to go with my Biesemeyer jet.

wsuwrhr
12-18-2004, 09:03 AM
"I want to go 80-90, we'll see after that."
If that's all you want, you could do that in a jet with dual seats and someone in the other seat. (94 mph) Maybe a bit less maintenance. With a KB AL engine you could do 100+ with a stereo, pax and full interior including blender, if you're crazy enough to do that and your passenger is too. So, why was it you went prop? Just curious.
We met twice, I think you're cool and this doesn't have to do with that. I just think some jetters with a low-powered and dogged out jet drive get sucked into a single purpose prop thinking way more performance, then the prop guys say, "See that, you got religion" Excuse me? Put that Aluminum block in a high performance jet and see what happens.
My jet does 100 mph with an iron block and full interior including a rather heavy stereo...just me driving. Wonder what it would do with stripped interior, light-weight seats, small tanks, no carpet and no tunes...with an aluminum block no less?
jer
No offence taken Jer, and don't take offence to me,
Your boat is a tunnel if I remember correctly, very well setup, and nicely done I might add.
I always appreciate your posts, attention to detail, and depth of thought.
My choice has to do with wanting a different hotrod. Plain and simple. A V-drive is a completely different animal. I have no doubts a man of your stature has driven one and can tell the difference.
There is nothing wrong with fast jets, slow jets, and dogged out jet drives. I will be at all the ***boat events that I can make this year in either boat, or both, if I can swing it.
If you never noticed, my very small company comparatively speaking sponsors a few events every year.
This ain't about v-drives are faster or slower than jets, just different.
CA'MONNNN
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-18-2004, 09:26 AM
I want to go 80-90, we'll see after that.
Brian
Jer,
What I get out of this post:
This will be the second v-drive I have piloted, and the fourth v-drive I have ridden in.
I went 75 on GPS with the first v-drive I pedaled, I felt that was at the threshhold of getting hurt if you got out of shape.
I have no intention of putting other peoples', as well as my own life, at serious risk if I were to jump in with both feet. Noone, other than my wife, or my mom(go figure) is scared to ride with me if I ask them to go to the river, I will keep it that way.
So I ask you to "read between the lines" as to what I was really saying. I think it is good enough for a first timer. Wouldn't you agree?
Brian

LVjetboy
01-12-2005, 02:44 AM
"My choice has to do with wanting a different hotrod. Plain and simple. A V-drive is a completely different animal. "
I just don't understand the part about wanting a different hotrod. Comparing a low-performance jet (no disrespect intended) to a moderate to above performance v isn't a valid comparison. Sure v's are different animals, but comparing apples to apples not necessarily a better animal. All things considered. If you split your resources between the two how much can you dedicate to your performance thrill no matter the plateform?
Have you driven a 100 mph jet?
"Your boat is a tunnel if I remember"
Yes. Sometimes considered a mod-v and not a true tunnel.
"I went 75 on GPS with the first v-drive I pedaled, I felt that was at the threshhold of getting hurt if you got out of shape."
I suppose that depends on the hull. At 75 mph, with light to moderate chop (not rollers) my PlaceCraft jet doesn't feel on the threshold of anything...it's stable. 80-90 in smooth to light chop...stable. 95-100 mph ok in the smooth...not planing on going there with other conditions. Picked up a light porpose above 95...probably setup related.
My point is, some hulls may feel on the threshold at 75 no matter the drive type, and give you the same thrill as a different hull or drive type does at a stable 85. Combine that hull's stability thrill factor with a speed you're not used to seeing in a low-performance jet and an instant convert to thrill of whatever drive got you 75?
I'm just saying, maybe a tunnel jet could get you the same thrill factor as a flat bottom v but at a higher speed and with more lake boat ability?
"This ain't about v-drives are faster or slower than jets, just different."
True, but there's a thread going on about that and maybe I just interpreted this thread in that light. If so, please disregard.
"I have no intention of putting other peoples, as well as my own life, at serious risk if I were to jump in with both feet. None, other than my wife, or my mom(go figure) is scared to ride with me if I ask them to go to the river, I will keep it that way."
In that light your posted goal of 80-90 is plenty fast maybe even overkill if based on speed w/pax.
jer

steelcomp
01-12-2005, 07:32 AM
"My choice has to do with wanting a different hotrod. Plain and simple. A V-drive is a completely different animal. "
I just don't understand the part about wanting a different hotrod. Comparing a low-performance jet (no disrespect intended) to a moderate to above performance v isn't a valid comparison. Sure v's are different animals, but comparing apples to apples not necessarily a better animal. All things considered. If you split your resources between the two how much can you dedicate to your performance thrill no matter the plateform?
"Your boat is a tunnel if I remember"
Yes. Sometimes considered a mod-v and not a true tunnel.
"I went 75 on GPS with the first v-drive I pedaled, I felt that was at the threshhold of getting hurt if you got out of shape."
I suppose that depends on the hull. At 75 mph, with light to moderate chop (not rollers) my PlaceCraft jet doesn't feel on the threshold of anything...it's stable. 80-90 in smooth to light chop...stable. 95-100 mph ok in the smooth...not planing on going there with other conditions. Picked up a light porpose above 95...probably setup related.
My point is, some hulls may feel on the threshold at 75 no matter the drive type, and give you the same thrill as a different hull or drive type does at a stable 85. Combine that hull's stability thrill factor with a speed you're not used to seeing in a low-performance jet and an instant convert to thrill of whatever drive got you 75?
I'm just saying, maybe a tunnel jet could get you the same thrill factor as a flat bottom v but at a higher speed and with more lake boat ability?
True, but there's a thread going on about that and maybe I just interpreted this thread in that light. If so, please disregard.
"I have no intention of putting other peoples, as well as my own life, at serious risk if I were to jump in with both feet. None, other than my wife, or my mom(go figure) is scared to ride with me if I ask them to go to the river, I will keep it that way."
In that light your posted goal of 80-90 is plenty fast maybe even overkill if based on speed w/pax.
jer
Hey Spock....Capt. Kirk here....we humans sometimes do things just because we like to. We buy things just because we like the way they look. We listen to music just because we like how it sounds. These things called boats that we humans play with are completely recreational and owning one is purely emotional, so there isn't really a need for your kind of "logical explaination" to decide weather or not a boat is or isn't the right one to reach a certain goal. It's purely for fun, Spock. I'm sure given your lack of human emotion it's hard for you to understand that there are certain things that stir us inside as humans, and a logical explaination is often the last thing in the decision making process since, if one was to be completely logical, one would probably never make such a decision as to buy one of these things in the first place!.

wsuwrhr
01-12-2005, 08:32 AM
I have not driven ANY boat at 100 MPH. I have been way beyond that on two and four wheels.
I realize my jet doesn't set the world on fire, and there was a reason for that actually. Right about the time the motor was going into the boat I met my wife. If you have seen my website, there was a completely different combination resting between the stringers at one time. I could tell it wouldn't be fun for US, so I put together something else I thought would be more suited. Garage parts I had laying around, really, I bought bearings and a better set of heads. Embarassingly enough I did a "top fuel hone" as GM Killer would say, and off I went. The pistons are the original cast deals from 1970, 320,000 miles on them, I "whistled" the motor when I put it together, 8.8:1. I figured later on I would add more compression and be done with it.
When I drove the jet the first time, I KNEW that I wouldn't be happy with it.
Maybe you're right about that, and maybe not. Speed on the water is very deceptive, but my feeling, at that point, regardless of hull, drive, or whatever other variables may exist, 75 MPH is 75 MPH, in a car, bike, boat, street louge(sp), skateboard, or roller skates, if something happens, everything that can go wrong happens faster and you have less time to correct a mistake.
This isn't the thread, and now I own two boats.
jer[/QUOTE]
The difference is, the v-drive is MY boat, the Anthony is OUR boat.
Christie stated before we got married that she would never ride on the motorcycle. She didn't like Keith's boat(the v'drive) much either. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt she will ride in the Hondo.
The Hondo sprint hull is capable beyond the 100's, and I am sure the power I put to it will be capable of that.
I plan to make a pass or two at Ming this year.
As usual Jer, I appreciate your posts and your thought-out ideas, which is why I take the time to explain.
Brian

Sanger D
01-12-2005, 08:38 AM
No offence taken Jer, and don't take offence to me,
Your boat is a tunnel if I remember correctly, very well setup, and nicely done I might add.
I always appreciate your posts, attention to detail, and depth of thought.
My choice has to do with wanting a different hotrod. Plain and simple. A V-drive is a completely different animal. I have no doubts a man of your stature has driven one and can tell the difference.
There is nothing wrong with fast jets, slow jets, and dogged out jet drives. I will be at all the ***boat events that I can make this year in either boat, or both, if I can swing it.
If you never noticed, my very small company comparatively speaking sponsors a few events every year.
This ain't about v-drives are faster or slower than jets, just different.
CA'MONNNN
Brian VERY WELL SAID !!!! good luck with your new toy!! :D

Sanger D
01-12-2005, 08:57 AM
brian, I was just looking back at the pictures,very nice,lots of personal touches you can do,its in a really good state!!!,but I noticed something really important and I DO hope you plan on installing one,(PROP SHAFT RELEASE),even though your only goin 80 to 90, its very necessary,don,t forget to " mag your rudder and have the shaft checked,prop too,just a reminder :smile: NICE BOAT MR.

wsuwrhr
01-12-2005, 09:07 AM
brian, I was just looking back at the pictures,very nice,lots of personal touches you can do,its in a really good state!!!,but I noticed something really important and I DO hope you plan on installing one,(PROP SHAFT RELEASE),even though your only goin 80 to 90, its very necessary,don,t forget to " mag your rudder and have the shaft checked,prop too,just a reminder :smile: NICE BOAT MR.
Thanks for the ideas and compliments, the boat is in pretty good shape, and just the way I wanted it. A floater, no power. Perfect for my Dodge.
:supp: :supp:
I already talked to Tom at Menkins, the shaft is too cheap not to replace, and he will add a prop release for me.
A buddy has a crank grinding business, he already told me that rudder will be magged before use.
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Really not to take anything away from my Anthony jet, according to the horsepower charts, my motor is making 400HP. Not bad for what it is.
There is more left in both the motor and the jet.
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-12-2005, 09:19 AM
If you split your resources between the two how much can you dedicate to your performance thrill no matter the plateform?
jer
I thought I should add to what I already posted.
I have most of what I need for the "original" motor. So basically I have only been looking for a suitable hull to put it in.
I agree that having too many toys is hard, but that has been a "problem" of mine forever. Too may irons in the fire.
Brian

roostwear
01-12-2005, 09:28 AM
I'm trying to figure out what "too many toys" is. So far, I have concluded that there is no such thing, but I'm not anywhere near the scale of many of the toy brokers on this board.
If it were me, I wouldn't bother justifying to anyone (well, except maybe the wife) why I have what I have. Maybe it's because I look in the garage and realize I couldn't...... :D F 'em

wsuwrhr
01-12-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm trying to figure out what "too many toys" is. So far, I have concluded that there is no such thing, but I'm not anywhere near the scale of many of the toy brokers on this board.
If it were me, I wouldn't bother justifying to anyone (well, except maybe the wife) why I have what I have. Maybe it's because I look in the garage and realize I couldn't...... :D F 'em
The wife is the hardest sell!!! Geeezz are you crazy? haha.
Brian

roostwear
01-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Geeezz are you crazy?
Shelley never actually SAYS it, but I suspect she THINKS it alot!

Sanger D
01-12-2005, 09:38 AM
GOOD idea!!I,M thinkin 18,s in the box ,11 1/4 15 menkens 600+ ponys whew,hang on to your ass,beaver fab makes a awesome strong shaft release (just some info)remember to check cav. plate hardware check the bolts through the transom too,take nothing for granted!!wire tie your steering from cable to chain things like that ,probably know this already but still mention it any way!!! :) have fun and ALWAYS WAER YOUR VEST IN THAT BOAT!!!!,helmet too,ya they might say you dont need to but get one and wear it.ANYBODY doin 80 plus in a boat should wear one,people are just getting too relaxed!!!! :skull: I,m gettin one before I take my boat out again,just changed props and got 15,s for it ,things are gonna get intresting c,mon!!! Any questions just ask will always be glad to research!! GIT ER DUN!!! :)

wsuwrhr
01-12-2005, 09:47 AM
GOOD idea!!I,M thinkin 18,s in the box ,11 1/4 15 menkens 600+ ponys whew,hang on to your ass,beaver fab makes a awesome strong shaft release (just some info)remember to check cav. plate hardware check the bolts through the transom too,take nothing for granted!!wire tie your steering from cable to chain things like that ,probably know this already but still mention it any way!!! :) have fun and ALWAYS WAER YOUR VEST IN THAT BOAT!!!!,helmet too,ya they might say you dont need to but get one and wear it.ANYBODY doin 80 plus in a boat should wear one,people are just getting too relaxed!!!! :skull: I,m gettin one before I take my boat out again,just changed props and got 15,s for it ,things are gonna get intresting c,mon!!! Any questions just ask will always be glad to research!! GIT ER DUN!!! :)
Cool.
The previous owner said 18s are in it already, apparently I have a 12 degree also, I don't know if that is good or bad. I am thinking a 10 is more common. Cav plate hardware will be all new and billet ;) ;)
I don't know what I am doing for a prop yet, but the v dirve gear will be on its way to Menkins before too long.
Thanks for the help, any is appreciated.
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Shelley never actually SAYS it, but I suspect she THINKS it alot!
Christie says it.
Is that bad?
Brian

roostwear
01-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Is it bad? Naw. Since men only hear 10% of what women say (and that 10% is only certain words like "beer, boobs, boats", etc.), even if they DID say something, I'm confident I wouldn't actually HEAR it. Life is good.... :D

Sanger D
01-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Cool.
The previous owner said 18s are in it already, apparently I have a 12 degree also, I don't know if that is good or bad. I am thinking a 10 is more common. Cav plate hardware will be all new and billet ;) ;)
I don't know what I am doing for a prop yet, but the v dirve gear will be on its way to Menkins before too long.
Thanks for the help, any is appreciated.
Brian A 12 degree box is ok your just going to be kind of limited on strut degree.but its obviously worked for some one and you said 80to90 maybe 100,you should be fine in having a boat that will behave,18,s are a good all around gear,600 to 750 maybe 800 HP will carry that nose just fine so I would,nt worry too much about gear or strut degree,"your not racing prof. are you?,if so then you might consider ,otherwise run it like you stole it C,MON.just remember things like up plate stop on bar,plenty of spring pressure,safety collars on EVERYTHING!!!By the way 750 to800 HP is frickin narly in a boat like that,I,m runnin a little over 80 with a boat MUCH heavier than yours and only pumpin out 500to 540 with one carb so you may be runnin much fasterwith 600to 700ponys.don,t forget your 35" innertube under yuor bow!!!cheap insurance.you will deffinately improve your driving skills to say the least,just take it easy for a good while,EVERY boat is defferent even if there the same make style model 10-4!!!settin a flat, theres nothin like it!!!! :D :D :D P.S it prob. has a 10 or9 degree strut in it,I,d say 9 by where the box sits,good set up!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-12-2005, 03:49 PM
D is right, that boat has a 9 degree shaft angle. A 12 degree v-drive will be angled slightly and a 10 being straight up. If the shaft angle was 12 the v-drive would be back farther. Your bow is probably foam filled.
Jerry :cool:

Heatseeker
01-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Is it bad? Naw. Since men only hear 10% of what women say (and that 10% is only certain words like "beer, boobs, boats", etc.), even if they DID say something, I'm confident I wouldn't actually HEAR it. Life is good.... :D
I couldn't have put it better myself. Roost, you are a true philosopher!!!
Brian, your new toy is the shiznit, dude! I like!
I can't wait to see all the pretty stuff I know you are going to whip out for it!

LVjetboy
01-13-2005, 03:11 AM
Hey Spock....Capt. Kirk here...
You're no Capt Kirk. And I doubt Spock would have the same passion, emotion and dedication to jet boats as I.
"I could tell it wouldn't be fun for US, so I put together something else I thought would be more suited...the v-drive is MY boat, the Anthony is OUR boat."
Copy. My ex said 76 mph was fast enough and made an issue of it. Speed is my hobby and passion...I couldn't compromise with the Dragn. I kept the boat, she got 1/2 of everything else. Now Karen (my wife) is a bit more of a thrill seeker and enjoys speed to a point. She's cool and been into the 90's several times. Likes to win too. Still, she prefers cruising so like you and yours, we compromised with two boats. The other boat can't be mentioned in this forum. :)
Maybe women will never have the same passion for speed as us. Give and take is good. The thing is compromise or no, if you do reach 100+ in your rocket, that doesn't mean you gotta do that with pax or in all conditions or push the thrill limit. The potential's still there and acceleration to a safe speed (for conditions) proves it. It is the pros and cons of your rocket we're talking about...not the cruiser?
jer

Sanger D
01-13-2005, 08:48 AM
ROOST?, how the hell are ya?havn,t really seen tou on the boards lately,where ya been?,doin time?,freeze dreid? whats up with ya?well I hope alls well with you and family and look forward to seeing you at FBC this year.have a good one :)
Sanger D

roostwear
01-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Sanger D, been working (no, REALLY!), getting some new products launched, and trying to get my roadster done, so I can concentrate on fixing the Advantage. Other than that, just devoting a little more time to my board (http://www.roostwear.com/forum), and that cuts into my ***boat posting. No matter what you hear, that WASN'T a v-drive on the bench at New Years. :D
'Sup whitchu?

superdave013
01-13-2005, 10:13 AM
A 12 degree box is ok your just going to be kind of limited on strut degree.but its obviously worked for some one and you said 80to90 maybe 100,you should be fine in having a boat that will behave,18,s are a good all around gear,600 to 750 maybe 800 HP will carry that nose just fine so I would,nt worry too much about gear or strut degree,"your not racing prof. are you?,if so then you might consider ,otherwise run it like you stole it C,MON.just remember things like up plate stop on bar,plenty of spring pressure,safety collars on EVERYTHING!!!By the way 750 to800 HP is frickin narly in a boat like that,I,m runnin a little over 80 with a boat MUCH heavier than yours and only pumpin out 500to 540 with one carb so you may be runnin much fasterwith 600to 700ponys.don,t forget your 35" innertube under yuor bow!!!cheap insurance.you will deffinately improve your driving skills to say the least,just take it easy for a good while,EVERY boat is defferent even if there the same make style model 10-4!!!settin a flat, theres nothin like it!!!! :D :D :D P.S it prob. has a 10 or9 degree strut in it,I,d say 9 by where the box sits,good set up!!!
My '74 hondo had a 12 degree v drive and a good ol' "007" strut in it (long live Ray). And when I checked it it was 7 degrees on the button.

Sanger D
01-13-2005, 10:45 AM
My '74 hondo had a 12 degree v drive and a good ol' "007" strut in it (long live Ray). And when I checked it it was 7 degrees on the button.I thought the degree was too steep to run a less than 9 (from what I was toldnot by my own experiance),Istand corrected and I would listen to superdave before myself 10-4!!!I have a 12 degree box and a 10 degree strut,but my box sits way back(84") off my transom,So iffin your lookin to set it up with a less than 9, then super dave is your man!!still a 9 is good enough less your goin roundy round,(I think not sure on that either,lotsa info out there 10-4.) hey superdave ,are you the one with the bitchin bearing pullers?if so I would like to aquire one :)
Sanger D

superdave013
01-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Oh i'm not the man, that's just what that boat had. Was like it when I bought it and sold it.
Yeah, I make the bearing pullers. I'm out of them but am making some of them right now. I think Rex Marine has one left so if ya don't want to wait on me that's the place to get one.
Edit: jet boats rock brah!! :p

Sanger D
01-13-2005, 12:43 PM
I think yours are better and I try not to get too much from rexes, (my own reasons),I seen yours ,a friend has one, but I want one of my own.just sing out when you gettem done,I,ll hear ya ,thanks ,oh how much are they?(not that it matters just curious!)
Hey roosterman ,I,m doin good ,just trying to stay dry like the rest of the west coast!!!!waiting for the danm river to come up,all this water and I can,t boat on it !!! the madness :rollside: its like dangling a donut in front of a cop.well soon enough I suppose,talk to ya soon brotha,hang loose
Sanger D