PDA

View Full Version : boating@lake Perris Cal.

Brendella
07-18-2001, 08:53 AM
Anyone here boat @ lake Perris I'm Going to try and set up a radar run sometime wandering if much attaction was at Perris

LS7
07-18-2001, 09:18 AM
Make sure that gun has a max speed of 35mph, so big brother doesn't use it against you.
LS

RiverToysJas
07-18-2001, 09:32 AM
Your radar run needs to be done at Lake Elsinore where they have an unlimited speed section. As mentioned, Perris is all 35mph!!!

Leon
07-18-2001, 11:15 AM
One time about 10 years ago or more i went out to california to visit a cousin. that Perris lake has got to be the most dangerous place i've ever gone boating in my whole life. They allow 3x as many craft o n the water than is safe to do in my opinion. 35 mph does no good when there are too many boats and people going the wrong way. It is dangerous.

beached1
07-19-2001, 05:51 PM
Polio Pond sucks for speed runs. Especially on the weekends.

DickDanger
07-22-2001, 06:35 PM
Hey there. I have been out to Perris several times this year (ONLY during the weekdays), and I open my boat up all the time around the lake. There are very few people there, the water is much calmer, and I would be interested in a radar run ( I was told that my boat hit 78 on the GPS, but I would like to see for myself). By the way, does anyone have any $$$ for bail that I can borrow? Late...-Dick Danger

EDROE
07-22-2001, 08:05 PM
The last time I was out to Perris they had the chopper out looking for body parts. One of the cops told us that while my wife was in the water. Oh boy I never saw her move so fast before, she was out of the water so fast if I blinked I woulda missed it.Ha ha ha......Later.....Edroe