PDA

View Full Version : How's This For Bad Luck?

Red Eye
12-16-2004, 09:25 PM
I came home today around noon to grab a bite to eat. I'm outside picking up the dog crap and I go empty it in my trash can on the side of my house. I take a quick glance at my boat and holy shit...all five tires are flat (yes even the spare). I take a closer look and they have all been sliced w/ what appears to be a knife. I tell my wife to report this to our local p.d. ( and no I don't live in the ghetto) and I take off around the neighborhood to see if anyone else had this happen. At first their was no luck, but then I see someone exactly one block over in a cul de sac in the exact location as my house would be if you were on my cul de sac and there is a truck w/ all it's tires flattened. I walk up to the door and no answer to ask if they've seen anything. As I'm leaving two cops pull up w/ their hands on their guns. I'm thinking these cops take vandalism pretty damn seriously, so I ask them if they were here for the tires being slashed. They tell me no but they were there because of a call that someone was going to kill themselves and whoever else was there (yes...at the house I just knocked on). I quickly get the F out of Dodge and start to think.. hey did this f'er get my house mixed up w/ these people. So I go back and the people are there now. Apprarently some psycho ex-girlfriend of one of the kids that's live there did this a screwed my trailer up by mistake. Luckily their gardner witnessed this, so hopefully I can get some restitution. So how was everyone else's afternoon?

C-2
12-16-2004, 10:00 PM
Sorry, you just gotta laugh when you read that. Your luck sounds like mine - all bad!!!!

Kilrtoy
12-16-2004, 10:03 PM
That blows, sorry to hear that

DryHeatOnly
12-16-2004, 10:12 PM
That does suck. If you flip it around though, at least you had to good luck to know who it is. Hopefully you'll get your money back.

jbtrailerjim
12-16-2004, 10:24 PM
Wow, that sucks!! I can't say I've had a day that was that bad in quite a while. :hammer2:

dicudmore
12-16-2004, 10:27 PM
that sucks man :(
exactly what part of town should I be staying away from :confused:

Just Tool'n
12-16-2004, 10:56 PM
How are you going to get restitution when the Asshole is in Jail?
Attach his prison wages.
Good luck, I think you'll never see a dime the this asshole!

RiverKitty
12-16-2004, 11:02 PM
On the bright side......as least the crazy x-girlfriend didn't show up at the wrong house with a loaded Mosberg. :crossx:
Serioulsy...sorry to hear about the slashing. :(
Guess I know what I'll be gettin' ya for Christmas! :D

Doug H.
12-17-2004, 05:31 AM
These things don't happen in simi valley !!! :idea:

NOTALENT
12-17-2004, 06:59 AM
well...since..u know who it is...it could be a good thing..you may get a new set of tires out of it..and if you do get the pricey one's... :hammer2:

Red Eye
12-17-2004, 04:22 PM
I didn't even have a 1000 miles on those tires yet...what a freaking crazy b****. Oh well... like someone mentioned she could have a weapon and it could have been worse.
River Kitty I in need 5 205/75/14 so hopefully I'll see them under my tree. :)