PDA

View Full Version : Prop Factoring Help!

WetWillie
12-16-2004, 10:58 PM
I want to get a Herring prop for my boat. Can someone tell me how I do the
math? Dont I need to take HP vs Gear ratio vs ? I have asked but got no answer. I know Herring take a while to get plus they are not cheap. So I want to nail it on the head the first time.
Or should I just call DCB and ask them??
Anyone anyone??

ROZ
12-16-2004, 11:26 PM
A^2 + B^2 = C^2 ? :messedup: ;) (thanks for the memo WW :D )

WetWillie
12-16-2004, 11:38 PM
I can always count on you... ;)
I hope your joking as I have been told that if you dont put in a ;) then people take that shit serious around here. ;) So make sure you put in a ;)
or you might get a call from the muscle...
WW :rolleyes: ;)

Daytona19
12-17-2004, 03:17 AM
This site may help check it out. http://www.rbbi.com/folders/prop/propcalc.htm

boat030
12-17-2004, 08:22 AM
This site may help check it out. http://www.rbbi.com/folders/prop/propcalc.htm
that site only works if your mph is under 100 :frown:

BoatFloating
12-17-2004, 08:56 AM
I can always count on you... ;)
I hope your joking as I have been told that if you dont put in a ;) then people take that shit serious around here. ;) So make sure you put in a ;)
or you might get a call from the muscle...
WW :rolleyes: ;)
Bite me.......
:messedup: and your winks...... Thanks for calling me back yesterday turd!!!! ;)

TOBTEK
12-17-2004, 10:39 AM
WW....gota give you a call, and C.U.N.T.........CEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY :D Gonna do the Christmas shopping all on tuesday...wanta do lunch, you can buy and everything :smile: Gotta get those Super-x tickets sent out......im getting threating phone calls :confused:

THOR
12-17-2004, 11:32 AM
that site only works if your mph is under 100 :frown:
That calc is way off. I have GPS numbers that are 5 mph faster than what that equation has. There are so many variables to consider when computing speed and drag.

BoatFloating
12-17-2004, 01:26 PM
WW....gota give you a call, and C.U.N.T.........CEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY :D Gonna do the Christmas shopping all on tuesday...wanta do lunch, you can buy and everything :smile: Gotta get those Super-x tickets sent out......im getting threating phone calls :confused:
Yeah and I'm one of them:crossx:....... So are we on for Tuesday.....????
:wink:

TOBTEK
12-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Yeah and I'm one of them:crossx:....... So are we on for Tuesday.....????
:wink:
HEY.....pipe down Rock :p ...sure im in, its up to WW at this point since he's buying :rollside:

hot_diggity_dog
12-17-2004, 06:15 PM
HEY.....pipe down Rock :p ...sure im in, its up to WW at this point since he's buying :rollside:
Fock it if WW is buying I'll bring the video camera, and I'll cancel the two meeting's I have too! Or do it early so I can be at my 1:00pm meeting.
Hey Rocky and Tob this is going to get good. :supp:
Tuesday Wet Willie buy's Luncheon: :D
1. Tobtek
2. Boatfloating
3. Hot Diggity Dog
HDD :D

TOBTEK
12-17-2004, 06:43 PM
Fock it if WW is buying I'll bring the video camera, and I'll cancel the two meeting's I have too! Or do it early so I can be at my 1:00pm meeting.
Hey Rocky and Tob this is going to get good. :supp:
Tuesday Wet Willie buy's Luncheon: :D
1. Tobtek
2. Boatfloating
3. Hot Diggity Dog
HDD :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D

WetWillie
12-17-2004, 08:32 PM
You guys cant eat that much!! :notam: Tuesday works for me. Hell if we can get HDD out from bihind that desk it would be well worth it! :rolleyes:
Hey Rock this is for you ;) I did call you back...then you called me back!! I tried! :( I mean ;)

WetWillie
12-17-2004, 08:33 PM
How about some real prop help here?? Bling was gunna but I think I scared him off! :cry: