PDA

View Full Version : the topless deal

jetboat5150
05-12-2002, 03:02 PM
I normaly come to find out info on whatever and not this CRAP of slaming people around, altho I have never personnally meet the people doing this I think your being VERY CHILDISH and immuture. Just had to put in 2 cents worth. Thanks

Old Guy
05-12-2002, 07:02 PM
For a while, I thought some of these people must divide their time into 3 equal segments each day. One segment would be for sleep. One for posting on this forum, and one for practice. No one could possibly present themselves as being so pathetically crude and foolish over and over and over without a lot of practice. I withheld comment. After all, if somebody wants to make a complete ass of themselves, it's not really any of my business. I did notice that some of the comments seemed to be getting more bizarre each day.
Ah ha! It suddenly started to make sense. I remembered when about 50 years ago I worked in a body shop as a painter's helper. I asked the boss how come the painters always go to the tavern for lunch. He told me that painters breath so many fumes that their brains get screwed up and they don't feel right unless they're about half juiced. They used respirators, but they only helped a little. They always did good work, but you couldn't carry on much of a conversation with them.
I have noticed over the years that people who get exposed to lots of fumes, booze, drugs, heavy blows to the head, etc. often use inappropriate words and comments. An old fishing buddy got into booze a long time ago and we kind of went our separate ways. I still see him 3 or 4 times a year. About 5 years ago I noticed that he could no longer put enough words together to speak in complete sentences. Of course, he thought he made perfect sense. He had a heart attack and nearly died. He also was told that his liver was in very bad shape. He quit booze and cigarettes and he will probably live longer now. He makes a little more sense now when he talks.
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy a little booze now and then. Occasionally I enjoy a lot of booze. I have seen how continued exposure to things that destroy brain cells, slowly robs one of the intellect that makes intelligent conversation possible.
I feel better now. Instead of contempt, I now feel pity for some of the truly sick people posting on this board.
old

HOSS
05-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Damn dude! I have just witnessed two bonding bench racers.
BRF`s

Old Guy
05-12-2002, 07:34 PM
Hey HOSS, you got a boat?
old

RiverDave
05-12-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by HOSS:
Damn dude! I have just witnessed two bonding bench racers.
BRF`s
LMAO!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

ROZ
05-12-2002, 10:39 PM
HOSS........JRoos?.....BRF?...Gotta be.
IP's are too close.
Miss that mo fo....He always cracked me up.

topless
05-12-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Old Guy:
For a while, I thought some of these people must divide their time into 3 equal segments each day. One segment would be for sleep. One for posting on this forum, and one for practice. No one could possibly present themselves as being so pathetically crude and foolish over and over and over without a lot of practice. I withheld comment. After all, if somebody wants to make a complete ass of themselves, it's not really any of my business. I did notice that some of the comments seemed to be getting more bizarre each day.
Ah ha! It suddenly started to make sense. I remembered when about 50 years ago I worked in a body shop as a painter's helper. I asked the boss how come the painters always go to the tavern for lunch. He told me that painters breath so many fumes that their brains get screwed up and they don't feel right unless they're about half juiced. They used respirators, but they only helped a little. They always did good work, but you couldn't carry on much of a conversation with them.
I have noticed over the years that people who get exposed to lots of fumes, booze, drugs, heavy blows to the head, etc. often use inappropriate words and comments. An old fishing buddy got into booze a long time ago and we kind of went our separate ways. I still see him 3 or 4 times a year. About 5 years ago I noticed that he could no longer put enough words together to speak in complete sentences. Of course, he thought he made perfect sense. He had a heart attack and nearly died. He also was told that his liver was in very bad shape. He quit booze and cigarettes and he will probably live longer now. He makes a little more sense now when he talks.
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy a little booze now and then. Occasionally I enjoy a lot of booze. I have seen how continued exposure to things that destroy brain cells, slowly robs one of the intellect that makes intelligent conversation possible.
I feel better now. Instead of contempt, I now feel pity for some of the truly sick people posting on this board.
oldI almost fell asleep reading your lonnngggggg post...who said anything about booze........could it be SATAN?????

ROZ
05-12-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by topless:
[QUOTE]I almost fell asleep reading your lonnngggggg post...who said anything about booze........could it be SATAN?????
I think (yes, at times I do) he's saying that what he reads on the boards sometimes looks to be the writings of the intoxicated and/or the criminally insane http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Just thought I'd throw that criminally insane part in there. Like we need more drama, right. Gotta love this place.
[This message has been edited by ROZ (edited May 13, 2002).]

StealBlueZ
05-13-2002, 04:56 AM
Good response, Topless.....!
Hey, Old Guy & 5150,
WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, change the channel
Steal
[This message has been edited by StealBlueZ (edited May 13, 2002).]

Bense468
05-13-2002, 11:24 AM
I almost fell asleep reading your lonnngggggg post...who said anything about booze........could it be SATAN?????
Some of us wish you did fall asleep.

jetboat5150
05-13-2002, 12:09 PM
Hoss-bench racer?? no theres buckets in my boat can you say the same??
Steal-not crying just my 2 cents I guess.

HOSS
05-15-2002, 05:01 PM
Yeah, how about 5 gal.
[This message has been edited by HOSS (edited May 15, 2002).]
[This message has been edited by HOSS (edited May 15, 2002).]

HOSS
05-15-2002, 05:22 PM
ROZ, who`s jroos, gotta be a whack job!
Maybe you can help? Ever hear of Monster Truck or Tractor Pull? 2 mags with very high credentials. They went under and all of there former subscribers came to this forum! Can we be so lucky? There was a topic both mags ran exclusively evry month on PCV valves. Ever heard of `em? Seems they save gaskets, don`t harm the motor, virtually no loss of power yet most of their subscribers ran 2 breathers! Can you believe that? A tractor with 27 count `em 27 blown nitroed Allisons and they ran 2 breathers on each mill. I`m sorry but, "people just don`t understand". There was even one guy who would swear that he didn`t run any thing, closed ventillation! Claims he gained it on the bottom end. Go figure.