PDA

View Full Version : Riverkitty~Calendars...

MRS. MAINEVENT
12-17-2004, 12:11 PM
When can we buy them :confused: I would like the girls one of course ;) and 1 friends and family calendar, b/c the triplets are in there :D .
Can you put your link up for us please sweetie pie?
Colleen :D

dicudmore
12-17-2004, 12:26 PM
yeah what about the calendars :cool:

JetBoatRich
12-17-2004, 12:49 PM
I pre-ordered mine :D

RiverKitty
12-17-2004, 04:27 PM
Funny you should mention that!!! :idea:
I JUST GOT my Friends & Family sample calendar back from the printer within' the last 10 minutes!!! I'm checkin' it out now!!! Way too cool!!! :cool: This calendar will be for sale within' the next few days!!! I'm soooo stoked!!! I will submit a post with pictures of the calendar when it is ready to roll!!!
As for the other two calendars....I'm still waiting for ONE more pic for the girls calendar (I won't say who it is) :skull: and a few more bio's from the guys (they know who they are).
As Rich said, the calendars were up for sale for a limited time at a special pre-printing price.
I'm still debating if I will do this next year or not. If I do, hopfully it will be far more organized than this years. You have no idea how many hours I spent making these calendars. These are definantley one of a kind!!! You will also notice that as the months go by, my quality of work just keeps gettin' better! :D I really hope you guys love them as much as I do!!!
Rock On!!! ~RiverKitty :D

Havasu47
12-17-2004, 04:53 PM
RK You work way too hard!!! :hammer2:
You need to relax and go for a boat ride under the Bridge :idea: :D

Debbolas
12-17-2004, 05:10 PM
I can't wait for my two I ordered!!! :rollside:

NashvilleBound
12-17-2004, 05:42 PM
So when will the Family one be out for us who pre-ordered?