PDA

View Full Version : HavasuHangin

phebus
12-17-2004, 12:49 PM
HH, was surfing the net, and loook what I found. Old boat? (http://members.aol.com/jworonets/boat.html)
That's your old boat isn't it? Was that your web page, or the new owners?

mbrown2
12-17-2004, 01:47 PM
I hear Dick Vale posted that pic so he could have something to look at for new paint job he is doing on some sick Cig......
He and Billy B have come up with some paint that once applied actually takes weight off the boat...some real Top Sizzle stuff... :D

RiverDave
12-17-2004, 03:41 PM
HH, was surfing the net, and loook what I found. Old boat? (http://members.aol.com/jworonets/boat.html)
That's your old boat isn't it? Was that your web page, or the new owners?
That was his web page.
RD

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Yeah...that my old webpage. I guess I need to update it.
mbrown2 is just jealous because someone has a boat that doesn't look like a bad dream you'd have after hanging out in San Fransisco all day...
:D

al cole'holic
12-17-2004, 03:47 PM
Yeah...that my old webpage. I guess I need to update it.
mbrown2 is just jealous because someone has a boat that doesn't look like a bad dream you'd have after hanging out in San Fransisco all day...
...calm down, I am sure you HangBackseat in his DCB sometime :p

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 03:50 PM
...calm down, I am sure you HangBackseat in his DCB sometime :p
I was gonna paint "30" on the side...but then I realized that only dorks care about that stuff...

al cole'holic
12-17-2004, 03:54 PM
I was gonna paint "30" on the side...but then I realized that only dorks care about that stuff...
..ouch, hey just glad you finally own a boat you can post about :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 04:03 PM
..ouch, hey just glad you finally own a boat you can post about :D
I still don't like to post about my boat. If Three Gays Only hadn't found it on OSO...you guys still wouldn't know about it. :idea:
I guess I'm more of a "lurker" at the river...it helps keep guys who have their posts deleted from knowing which boat to throw crap at.

al cole'holic
12-17-2004, 05:15 PM
I still don't like to post about my boat. If Three Gays Only hadn't found it on OSO...you guys still wouldn't know about it. :idea:
I guess I'm more of a "lurker" at the river...it helps keep guys who have their posts deleted from knowing which boat to throw crap at.
That was very funny, yet smart at the same time :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 05:23 PM
That was very funny, yet smart at the same time :D
Yeah...when it comes to projectiles, I'm sure even the al cole'holic crew has a variety of wise crack posts to pick from... :hammer2:
I'm not worried about mbrown2, though...he mostly hangs out in the "sewer with current" (AKA- Parker).
:cool:

mbrown2
12-17-2004, 05:26 PM
I'm not worried about mbrown2, though...he mostly hangs out in the "sewer with current" (AKA- Parker).
:cool:
LMAO....BTW...bring that white canvas down to the sewer...I am sure after a couple runs dam to dam the sewer will leave it with more updated graphix.. :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
12-17-2004, 05:36 PM
LMAO....BTW...bring that white canvas down to the sewer...
I would...but I'm not very good at "keeping it in the middle"...
(boating, too).