PDA

View Full Version : More on the lawsuit.

topless
12-17-2004, 01:23 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66286

Ziggy
12-17-2004, 01:50 PM
Now Mommy got involved---that should get real kinky now :rolleyes:

waterwitch
12-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Weren't they kicked off for
posting an inverted penis?
Wouldn't this fall under "no nudity",
on ***boat? Just wondering.

rrrr
12-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Weren't they kicked off for
posting an inverted penis?
Wouldn't this fall under "no nudity",
on ***boat? Just wondering.
Rexone sez no more pee pee pics, period. :hammerhea :eek:

topless
12-17-2004, 02:11 PM
Rexone sez no more pee pee pics, period. :hammerhea :eek:
Dirk Sr prefers penis.

hugh jascock
12-17-2004, 04:15 PM
breaking news
C.N.N has just reported that a possible landmark case has been filed today and that this case could define the future of internet message boards. the lawsuit (jones/anderson v. ***boat forums.com) could help define how the 1st,3rd and 7th amendments apply to the internet.
it was reported that doris anderson jones esq. of the lawfirm jones jones and jones would spearhead the case for the defendants jim anderson (her x husband), dirk jones jr. (her retarded illegitimate son) and dirk jones sr.( the guy that pays alimony to jim anderson as they were once married also)
more updates will follow as this landmark case unfolds!

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:19 PM
I see this is still in the joking stages. Rest assured that it won't be so funny when the oppressors are brought to justice.
Frank Jones, Esq.
Attorney at Law

Keithb87
12-17-2004, 04:24 PM
I see this is still in the joking stages. Rest assured that it won't be so funny when the oppressors are brought to justice.
Frank Jones, Esq.
Attorney at Law
I'll bring this from the other thread..
Crawl back under the Rock you crawled out from under. Who in the Hell do you think you are comming on here and trying to scare all of us into your little Bull Shit Law-suite? :argue:
You think you are something.. go somewhere else and try your shannigans... :hammerhea
You are messing with the wrong " Family" ... :mad:
I can't believe I'm wasting keystrokes on you.. :rolleyes:
OH and you can add me to your list if it makes you feel better.

slink
12-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Mr. Jones, just for the fun of it may we have your bar number please

hugh jascock
12-17-2004, 04:28 PM
update on anderson,jones v. ***boat.com
it would appear the stakes have been raised considerably as frank jones esq. (brother of doris jones esq. and genetic father of dirk jones jr.) has joined the defense team in this landmark case!

slink
12-17-2004, 04:39 PM
http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/member_search.aspx?ms=frank+jones Interesting, only 5 Frank Jones practice law in California. 2 are dead, one is a judge, so which one of the living are you?

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:43 PM
2 are dead, one is a judge, so which one of the living are you?
OK genius, who said I have "Frank" on my bar card? Did you think of that one? Apparently not. ;)

hugh jascock
12-17-2004, 04:46 PM
cnn investigative reporters have discovered that dirk jones jr owns a sheep ranch in the san juaquin valley and that on a visit to the ranch frank jones esq. and dirk jr came upon a sheep with her head stuck in the fence. dirk jr immediately dropped his pants and had sex with the trapped sheep. after finishing he turned to his uncle(and father) frank and proudly exclaimed ' you're turn uncle frank" at which time frank jones dropped his pants and stuck his head in the fence!

slink
12-17-2004, 04:47 PM
OK genius, who said I have "Frank" on my bar card? Did you think of that one? Apparently not. ;)
So what is it then? I know several lawyers and none of them are afraid to provide their bar number, but then again if you're not a lawyer, and falsely provide a bar number you would be commiting a felony now wouldn't you. Let me refresh your memory, Penal Code 529.3

riverbound
12-17-2004, 04:48 PM
cnn investigative reporters have discovered that dirk jones jr owns a sheep ranch in the san juaquin valley and that on a visit to the ranch frank jones esq. and dirk jr came upon a sheep with her head stuck in the fence. dirk jr immediately dropped his pants and had sex with the trapped sheep. after finishing he turned to his uncle(and father) frank and proudly exclaimed ' you're turn uncle frank" at which time frank jones dropped his pants and stuck his gead in the fence!
ROFLMAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

cola
12-17-2004, 04:55 PM
Advertising under a assumed name. Is that legal ????
Later DICK WEED

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-17-2004, 04:57 PM
Advertising under a assumed name. Is that legal ????
Later DICK WEED
Where have I done any advertising? What gives you the idea that "Frank" is an assumed name? Don't most people have a first and middle name?
Thanks for your interest though Mr. Weed.
Frank Jones, Esq.

slink
12-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Where have I done any advertising? What gives you the idea that "Frank" is an assumed name? Don't most people have a first and middle name?
Frank Jones, Esq.
Uh, maybe like asking members to come forward to be represented by you. I would call that advertising. Now your bar number again please.

cola
12-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Frank Jones, Esq.
MR DICK WEED if I list my co. name in print I must include my state lic. #. You must be different. MR DICK WEED

hugh jascock
12-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Now your bar number again please.
i don't know the number but i've got a feeling he hangs out at "the little shrimp" in laguna beach, where they separate the men from the boy's -----------with crowbars!

cola
12-17-2004, 05:07 PM
i don't know the number but i've got a feeling he hangs out at "the little shrimp" in laguna beach, where they separate the men from the boy's -----------with crowbars!
Maybe he lives in Cathedral City. boys will be boys

NOTALENT
12-17-2004, 05:09 PM
damn..get off work go to the gym...and come back to see all of this??? what the hell?? theres another one??

hugh jascock
12-17-2004, 05:30 PM
update on anderson, jones v. ***boat.com
***boat parent co. flynt publications has entered the battle to defend ***boat forums .com. larry flynt told cnn investigative reporters that he has discovered a picture of doris jones esq. (mother of dirk jr, x wife of jim anderson, current wife of dirk sr. and sex toy of brother frank jones)
drinking semen from a martini glass while posing naked. flynt said the picture was submited for the beaver hunt section of hustler magazine but was never published due to the appearance of mrs. jones body and face. he commented that this could be very important to the case as it proves that dirk jr has a genetic propensity to show himself in public.
in response to this, frank jones esq. responded that he filled the glass and took the picture but that was in their college days and it should not be used in this case. frank jones esq. also stated that his sister doris was sick at the time and he was just giving her a dose of 'penis ilin' to help her with the infection. no one will admit how the picture was submited to hustler magazine but the envelope was addresed in crayon and dirk jr was 9 at the time of submision giving creedence to his long standing propensity to see himself and his family naked in public.

cola
12-17-2004, 05:37 PM
***boat parent co. flynt publications has entered the battle to defend ***boat forums .com. larry flynt told cnn investigative reporters that he has discovered a picture of doris jones esq. (mother of dirk jr, x wife of jim anderson, current wife of dirk sr. and sex toy of brother frank jones)
drinking semen from a martini glass while posing naked. flynt said the picture was submited for the beaver hunt section of hustler magazine but was never published due to the appearance of mrs. jones body and face. he commented that this could be very important to the case as it proves that dirk jr has a genetic propensity to show himself in public.
in response to this, frank jones esq. responded that he filled the glass and took the picture but that was in their college days and it should not be used in this case.
ROTFLMAO :D

hugh jascock
12-17-2004, 06:04 PM
cnn reporters are in contact with official's of www.pervertedjustice.com who have stated they have chat room logs and video tape pertaining to the principles involved in this case.

Debbolas
12-17-2004, 06:06 PM
cnn reporters are in contact with official's of www.pervertedjustice.com who have stated they have chat room logs and video tape pertaining to the principles involved in this case.
and I heard the menfolk all pee sitting down :D

Tom Brown
12-17-2004, 06:07 PM
I heard somewhere that the Jones menfolk can take 14' pythons up their asses.

Debbolas
12-17-2004, 06:08 PM
I heard somewhere that the Jones menfolk can take 14' pythons up their asses.
Well............at least it isn't gerbils :wink:

Tom Brown
12-17-2004, 06:11 PM
You never know what they feed their snakes.

hugh jascock
12-17-2004, 06:11 PM
what do you think the python is going after up there! the jones's refer to there ass's as "the gerbil farm"

Debbolas
12-17-2004, 06:18 PM
You never know what they feed their snakes.
:D LOL
what do you think the python is going after up there! the jones's refer to there ass's as "the gerbil farm"
LOL :D

hugh jascock
12-17-2004, 06:30 PM
just in from cnn
devastating news has just come in that lead attorney frank jones esq. has been admitted to the betty ford clinic in palm springs ca.. employees of the clinic have told cnn on condition of annonymity that mr.jones is being treated for a long standing addiction to the drug "embacilan" for which there is no hope for recovery.
the case is crippled at this point as no other attorney is willing to accept this sure loser of a case!

hugh jascock
12-17-2004, 06:45 PM
cnn update, palm springs ca.
it would appear that frank jones esq. has escaped from the betty ford clinic where he was being treated for chronic use of the drug " embacilan".
mr. jones was last seen fleeing the clinic naked. officials say he is easily identifiable as he is lacking any form of genitalia. more on this breaking story later!

Spotondl
12-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Mega Lawyer Joke
A man can't find a lawyer, so he grabs the yellow pages and picks out a law firm: Jones, Jones, Jones & Jones.
He calls up and asks, "Is Mr. Jones in?"
The person answering the phone responds, "No, he's out playing golf."
The caller requests, "All right, then let me speak to Mr. Jones."
"He's not with the firm any more, he's retired."
"Then let me talk to Mr. Jones."
"He's away in Boston, won't be back for a month."
"Okay, then let me talk to Mr. Jones."
"Speaking!"

diggler
12-18-2004, 02:20 PM
I heard this fella has de-clawed gerbils....

Mrs CP 19
12-18-2004, 04:38 PM
I am really sick of these idiots! They/he/she really don't have a clue as to how a civil case actually proceeds thru the court system. Second, I learned the first semester of Law School that it is a violation of the law to falsely represent yourself as an Officer of the Court if you are not. Wish I knew exactly who it was, I would love to see them prosecuted. Then they/he/she could really learn about the system! And quit pretending to be an Attorney and illegally solicitating potential clients.

Frank Jones, Esq.
12-18-2004, 05:54 PM
I am really sick of these idiots! They/he/she really don't have a clue as to how a civil case actually proseeds thru the court system. Second, I learned the first semester of Law School that it is a violation of the law to falsely represent yourself as an Officer of the Court if you are not. Wish I knew exactly who it was, I would love to see them prosecuted. Then they/he/she could really learn about the system! And quit pretending to be an Attorney and illegally solicitating potential clients.
We know who we are. So who exactly are you and your misrepresentation Mrs 19? That is the question. Have no qualms, my investigators are comparing IP addresses with screen names and cross referencing that with the Federal Internet Address Registry (FIAR for short).
Those who have done wrong will have their day in court. Those who have abided by the rules and laws of the land have nothing to fear.
Thank you,
Frank Jones, Esq.

Debbolas
12-18-2004, 10:09 PM
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself :jawdrop:

topless
12-18-2004, 10:14 PM
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself :jawdrop:
And the jone's LMAO............

Ziggy
12-18-2004, 11:06 PM
These Jones people remind me of the ugly kids in school desperately trying to fit in with the popular crowd............. :hammerhea