PDA

View Full Version : Boat Hitch Cover

LUVNLIFE
12-18-2004, 11:49 AM
I have seen a hitch cover that has a silluette of a flat bottom on it with I think a black background. Now that I want one I can't find it. Anyone have any idea where I can pick one up. Thanks Cale

Havasubum
12-18-2004, 09:35 PM
I have seen a hitch cover that has a silluette of a flat bottom on it with I think a black background. Now that I want one I can't find it. Anyone have any idea where I can pick one up. Thanks Cale
ive seen it at this truck shop by my house they have blue and black. could of sworn ive seen them at the swapmeet to

LUVNLIFE
12-19-2004, 12:45 PM
Been checking all the shops out but come up empty handed. :mad: One more hitch place to call in my area then :confused: Anyone?

Rexone
12-19-2004, 03:27 PM
TM used to make them and we used to sell them. IHBA logo ones too.
All were discontinued about 5 years ago to my knowledge. I think you'll be lucky to find one at this point.

Cole Sanger
12-19-2004, 06:02 PM
I bought one from Dragboats.com. I returned it because it was of poor quality. I am not sure if they still sell them. I know they said they just drop ship them, so they were not sure of the quality. Good Luck.

wsuwrhr
12-19-2004, 09:25 PM
I may know a guy who would machine some up for the ***boat crowd.
Brian

LUVNLIFE
12-20-2004, 03:46 AM
TM used to make them and we used to sell them. IHBA logo ones too.
All were discontinued about 5 years ago to my knowledge. I think you'll be lucky to find one at this point.
Mike I actually still have a Rex catalog with them in it but did not see it in your online cat so I figured so. There was one at a tire store in my area that sat on a shelf for a while. Should have bought it back then I guess. :D

LUVNLIFE
12-20-2004, 03:47 AM
I bought one from Dragboats.com. I returned it because it was of poor quality. I am not sure if they still sell them. I know they said they just drop ship them, so they were not sure of the quality. Good Luck.
I will check with Randy from dragboats.com and see if he has a lead.

LUVNLIFE
12-20-2004, 03:48 AM
Brian
This would be my only option. Might be sending you a PM. Cale

Racer277
12-20-2004, 03:17 PM
Brian
Hey Cale, Rich and I can both attest to the quality of Brian's work.
:cool: