PDA

View Full Version : ??????????????????

Blown 472
12-18-2004, 11:57 AM
http://www.counterpunch.org/whitney12162004.html

Kachina26
12-18-2004, 12:07 PM
Doesn't anyone get the point? It doesn't matter for squat that Counterpunch.org is the type of organization that can look you right in the eye and, with an expression of the utmost sincerity, tell you any kind of whopper that suits its purpose. What's far more relevant is that if Counterpunch.org opened up its lascivious mind just a teeny-weeny little bit, maybe it could understand that. In the first place, it is trying to brainwash us. It wants us to believe that it's brazen to take the initiative to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that Counterpunch.org has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and engage in or goad others into engaging in illegal acts -- all by trumping up a phony emergency. Let's just ignore Counterpunch.org and see what it does.
Counterpunch.org is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, its willingness to provide wretched conspiracies with the necessary asylum to take root and spread sets a new record for brazenness. In short, I feel we must rage, rage against the dying of the light. I hope other members of ***boat feel the same.

HighRoller
12-21-2004, 09:08 AM
Another moronic link from a moronic individual. Seeing as how gullible Blown is, he must spend his whole day signing up for these free programs to buy real estate and stocks and make massive profits because his policy is "if it seems to good to be true, it is!"
I am amazed once again that nobody has the balls to admit the REAL truth of this situation. This is another consequence of the Clinton years. He hogtied the intelligence agencies and we got 9-11. He stripped down and made a joke of the military and now......? Nobody joined during the Clinton years and everybody left to get away from the social engineering projects and "Don't ask don't tell" mentality. What the hell did people think would happen after you downgrade the readiness and capability of the armed forces? These idiots would go as far as saying that we will attack ourselves before admitting Clinton screwed us. Nice.
Maybe if we stopped sending checks to worthless pieces of lazy crap and sent that extra money to our soldiers in the form of a pay raise there would be an incentive for people to join and feel respected in the military. Then again you'd have to find a young person these days who knows what duty to your country means. Good luck.

Blown 472
12-21-2004, 05:21 PM
Another moronic link from a moronic individual. Seeing as how gullible Blown is, he must spend his whole day signing up for these free programs to buy real estate and stocks and make massive profits because his policy is "if it seems to good to be true, it is!"
I am amazed once again that nobody has the balls to admit the REAL truth of this situation. This is another consequence of the Clinton years. He hogtied the intelligence agencies and we got 9-11. He stripped down and made a joke of the military and now......? Nobody joined during the Clinton years and everybody left to get away from the social engineering projects and "Don't ask don't tell" mentality. What the hell did people think would happen after you downgrade the readiness and capability of the armed forces? These idiots would go as far as saying that we will attack ourselves before admitting Clinton screwed us. Nice.
Maybe if we stopped sending checks to worthless pieces of lazy crap and sent that extra money to our soldiers in the form of a pay raise there would be an incentive for people to join and feel respected in the military. Then again you'd have to find a young person these days who knows what duty to your country means. Good luck.
You are right highroller, some washed up wanna be bartender from jerkwater oragoon is alot smarter then the people on those sites.

Forkin' Crazy
12-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Nothing and nobody here,Let's move on.
:sleeping: