PDA

View Full Version : Hey Soul Train!!!!!

BoatFloating
12-18-2004, 06:53 PM
Bling, I know your a big star now..... But if you can find it in your heart to help out Wet Willie with a purchase of a prop we would all be greatful.... :notam: Maybe after one of your Woooosawwwww therapy deals you can help a brother out. I know he's below you but you need to help the little people out once. :rolleyes:
If you can get your head into the computer room.... help him out.... :messedup:
http://www.bigheadcaps.com/sitebuilder/images/BABY-111x129.png
:p

Bling Bling
12-19-2004, 01:34 AM
What he's not telling you is I already tried to help but he gave me no info yet.

WetWillie
12-19-2004, 08:38 AM
Big Bling sir as I said I have NO idea about props other then they spin really fast.
I know I have a 4 blade but that is it. Is there a number stamped on it? Do I need to know my gearing? :notam:
Christmas is coming and I want this baby in my stocking.
Here is all I know??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/31815366_Drive.jpg
:squiggle:

Bling Bling
12-19-2004, 02:48 PM
WW, call me, 805-896-6886. I got a way to get all the info on your prop. You need to ask the guy with really cool hair (Dave) why that boat has a round ear style prop, and not a cleaver style. Then we can get what you need. BTW, a little polish on that prop would do wonders, Charlie's gonna be very disapointed. :D :D

alfonzo
12-19-2004, 09:50 PM
the guy with really cool hair (Dave) Another funny, brought to you by Bling Bling.LMFAO!!!!!!

Bre
12-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Big Bling sir as I said I have NO idea about props other then they spin really fast.
I know I have a 4 blade but that is it. Is there a number stamped on it? Do I need to know my gearing? :notam:
Christmas is coming and I want this baby in my stocking.
Here is all I know??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/31815366_Drive.jpg
:squiggle:
I need to come out and teach you some things boy :( :wink:

WetWillie
12-19-2004, 11:28 PM
hehehehe
What do you know? :rolleyes:
I need to come out and teach you some things boy :( :wink:

Charley
12-20-2004, 10:16 AM
dont assume too much people.... that round ear prop may be the best choice for the 29
alotta ASS-U-MING going on here :p

Bre
12-20-2004, 11:00 AM
hehehehe
What do you know? :rolleyes:
No i need to tell you what is what on your boat... and how to use it :D
Love ya.

Havasu Hangin'
12-20-2004, 03:22 PM
dont assume too much people.... that round ear prop may be the best choice for the 29
Do you want to lift your ass or your nose?
:notam:

Three Days Only
12-20-2004, 03:32 PM
Just call Hering - Jim will help you out for sures!!
360-659-4315
He's the bomb and can take care of all your prop issues.
Thats Bling's inside source so your in!!
Jeff

Charley
12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Do you want to lift your ass or your nose?
:notam:
My point exactly... I can not speak about a single #6 application but from my experience with my twin is the boat rides plenty flat with a 32" 5 blade hydromotive or 30",32",36" 4 blade bravos .... all round ear props...if anything I'd speculate lifting the nose more, so I do not see any advantage to losing the round ear prop and trading it for a cleaver..... the only way to know for sure is to buy a cleaver and try it or call Dave and possibly save a shitload of money on a prop that you might use for a paperweight....
WW, maybe Bling will loan you one of his to try, but dont just buy 1 ...

Charley
12-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Just call Hering - Jim will help you out for sures!!
360-659-4315
He's the bomb and can take care of all your prop issues.
Thats Bling's inside source so your in!!
Jeff
:220v:

Three Days Only
12-21-2004, 11:33 AM
Hello, he's running a number six so everyones opinions about Hydromotive (cracking pieces of shit) & Merc 4 / 5 Blades are all a waste of time. Put a 4 or 5 blade clever on the bitch and then Jim will fine tune the prop for you making it the best it will ever be. Hering props are the best that I have ever run, you will be amazed with the difference in performance trust me.
Jeff

jackpunx
12-21-2004, 11:37 AM
My point exactly... I can not speak about a single #6 application but from my experience with my twin is the boat rides plenty flat with a 32" 5 blade hydromotive or 30",32",36" 4 blade bravos .... all round ear props...if anything I'd speculate lifting the nose more, so I do not see any advantage to losing the round ear prop and trading it for a cleaver..... the only way to know for sure is to buy a cleaver and try it or call Dave and possibly save a shitload of money on a prop that you might use for a paperweight....
WW, maybe Bling will loan you one of his to try, but dont just buy 1 ...
Charley
do you have any of those props laying around?

Three Days Only
12-21-2004, 12:40 PM
Charley
He's gonna need some, if he's planning on running that new boat of his fast enough to keep up with me and Bling

Charley
12-21-2004, 12:41 PM
Charley
yes, in my starage at the river but i could go by on my next run out ;)
Hering props are the best that I have ever run, you will be amazed with the difference in performance trust me.
Jeff
Trust you ?? wtf!! So if I dont like my herrings you will refund the $3500-$4500 investment?? id rather just try a set and see how the boat handles!

jackpunx
12-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Thanks Charley,
:smile:

Three Days Only
12-22-2004, 10:49 AM
Trust you ?? wtf!! So if I dont like my herrings you will refund the $3500-$4500 investment?? id rather just try a set and see how the boat handles!
Your doing the same thing that I did. Bling kept saying Herman, stop screwing around with those shity props and just buy some herings already. The point...........There the best running and most durable props I have ever owned. I will never use anything else on a high performance set up. Now with your wannabe cat with a training wheel running down the center, a set of merc 4 blades will most likely be fine. LOL :D
Jeff

Three Days Only
12-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Look here's what happens to hydromotives with 800 Hp a side. This is only one of three sets.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985DSC01173-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985DSC01174-med.JPG
Nothing but weights now. He could tie them off to your feet and throw you overboard in the ocean. They would hold you to the bottom and thats about it. Worthless, shitty props. Three sets was enough to determine Herings are the bomb.

jackpunx
12-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Jeff,
On a serious note,,, how do you think those props will act on my boat with the power Im going to run?.. Do any of you know anyone who has run a 5 blade on a smaller boat 22'?

Three Days Only
12-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Jeff,
On a serious note,,, how do you think those props will act on my boat with the power Im going to run?.. Do any of you know anyone who has run a 5 blade on a smaller boat 22'?
Less slip, more lift!! The lift can be adjusted depending on the tuning of the prop. Jim is really good to work with and will dial in the prop for you after you run it the first time. No matter what a Hering prop will be the fastest hands down. The only way to know is to try one out. Your going to have alot of hp so in my opinion hydromotive is out. Hering will be your best option, they make 4, 5, & 6 blade props. Try one of my 6 blades, its big, but will give you an idea if you can get on plane.

Charley
12-22-2004, 07:50 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985DSC01173-med.JPG
Looks like Mike Tyson has been nippin at yer prop

jackpunx
12-23-2004, 08:39 AM
Less slip, more lift!! The lift can be adjusted depending on the tuning of the prop. Jim is really good to work with and will dial in the prop for you after you run it the first time. No matter what a Hering prop will be the fastest hands down. The only way to know is to try one out. Your going to have alot of hp so in my opinion hydromotive is out. Hering will be your best option, they make 4, 5, & 6 blade props. Try one of my 6 blades, its big, but will give you an idea if you can get on plane.
I have a ton of lift now.. I'll give it a shot.. Im going to try charley's 32's first.. Im pretty sure your's are to big for my boat.. I got my 30 in for lab right now.. Al says its going to handle a lot better and cut down on the slip.. although I need some slip to give the drive a break..
Do you think the Hydromotives break from just HP or from coming in and out of the water?..

Charley
12-23-2004, 08:51 AM
I have a ton of lift now.. I'll give it a shot.. Im going to try charley's 32's first.. Mainly because he is so cool and you are a huge dork ..... I'm afraid with your props my drive may fall off.....get a real boat LOSER!
Hmmm that was harsh.... Jeffy is sensitive

Reaper1
12-23-2004, 08:52 AM
Jackpunx - Curious, how much are you paying for the labbage? :supp:

Charley
12-23-2004, 08:55 AM
No offense to anyone hear but from my experience labbing props is BS.... I have owned 6 and 4 have cracked ... NOT worth it IMHO

jackpunx
12-23-2004, 08:55 AM
my manufacture is hooking me up... :rollside:
I'll PM you

Reaper1
12-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Didn't see this before I read the PM.
Manufacturer :)

jackpunx
12-23-2004, 08:59 AM
No offense to anyone hear but from my experience labbing props is BS.... I have owned 6 and 4 have cracked ... NOT worth it IMHO
I was running a labbed 28 with stock power.. it was great but I had no reference.. when I bumped up .. to 30 and changed my gears.. I didnt lab those props... Al Stoker is a big fan of labbing them for Stokers.. he has done a lot of testing and seems to have it figured out.. so per his suggestion.. Im getting it done..
but what I have run into is.. my first 30 worked great.. then it cracked.. I got another one .. and its totally different..

Reaper1
12-23-2004, 09:01 AM
Charley - You've been listening to too much U2. :D

Charley
12-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Charley - You've been listening to too much U2. :D
IMPOSSIBLE :)

mbrown2
12-23-2004, 09:23 AM
Exactly....two labbed cleavers with very low hours and a thrown blade on each....two non labbed cleavers same hours, and still running fine...
Not sure about Round Ear labbed props, but Labbed Racing Cleavers are a waste for the type of boating most of the folks on this board do unless you sweat benjamins...