PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning.........I'll Start it! Go Chargers!

jdogginla
12-19-2004, 08:04 AM
Sooooo the Chargers don't play too well in cold weather, and it's supposed to be 20 degrees and Blizzard conditions today........hahahah. Even though it's cleveland, should be an interesting day!
San Diego Super Chargers......yeah!
Not too many day's get better than this........Charger Football in the morning, and then courtside/floor seats at the Clipper game tonight!@!#^%
WoooWoooo!

JetBoatRich
12-19-2004, 08:14 AM
I would like to see the Chargers loose :D since this house is full of Bronco fans :D
I can appreciate what the Chargers have done this season :jawdrop: but they need to loose :eek:

LUVNLIFE
12-19-2004, 08:16 AM
I would like to see the Chargers loose :D since this house is full of Bronco fans :D
I can appreciate what the Chargers have done this season :jawdrop: but they need to loose :eek:
The only reason your house is full of Bronco fans is because you threatened to throw your family out if they didn't cheer for them :)

JetBoatRich
12-19-2004, 08:18 AM
The only reason your house is full of Bronco fans is because you threatened to throw your family out if they didn't cheer for them :)
I play tapes in their rooms while they sleep and did the old BrainWash thing :lightsabe seems to be working, just ask Boozer who was here yesterday :idea:

jdogginla
12-19-2004, 08:19 AM
Atleast you're not a Raider Fan...........God I hate the Raiders!@@#@$^
Proud to be a Raider, Dodger, and Laker Hater.........hey what can I say, I'm a Diego kid, it's how we live!!@#%#^

LUVNLIFE
12-19-2004, 08:20 AM
Atleast you're not a Raider Fan...........God I hate the Raiders!@@#@$^
Proud to be a Raider, Dodger, and Laker Hater.........hey what can I say, I'm a Diego kid, it's how we live!!@#%#^
Do you hate puppies and kitties also :D :D

JetBoatRich
12-19-2004, 08:21 AM
What good are kittens :boxingguy

LUVNLIFE
12-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Something for the puppies to chase around :hammerhea

jdogginla
12-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Nope infact I had a great lil kitty in college. His name was Spooo. Yes Spooo, and he had a pierced ear, wore a gold chain and a bandanna! And he loved his Catnip.....
I also have two Labs.......one boy and one girl. Chocolate and Black. :rollside:

Mandelon
12-19-2004, 10:27 AM
I predict the chargers will get off to a slow start, but be victorious 21 - 10. We'll see.... :argue: :rollside: It is supposed to be 80* and sunny in SD today, that snowy white field is scary!!

JetBoatRich
12-19-2004, 01:03 PM
I may have to jump on the bandwagon and become a Charger fan :yuk:

BarryMac
12-19-2004, 01:05 PM
Chargers win there division due to the Broncos loss, Playoffs for sure, Superbowl doubtful... we can all hope though...

Mandelon
12-19-2004, 01:25 PM
I got the 21 points part right. Cold weather, no problem! Snow, Schmow!!!!!Too bad Cleveland didn't bother to show up to their own game..... :cry:
The Broncos drop another....bwahhahaaaaahaaaahaaaa :devil:

Debbolas
12-19-2004, 09:45 PM
I can't go charge it, Scream took away my credit card :D