PDA

View Full Version : New eBay Boat (Steve Rajaic)?

Lake Ape
12-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Hey All,
This might interest some of you guys. The boat is in Montana?
http://i11.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/10/2b/84_1_b.JPG
1975 Howard Drag Boat (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=4513227568&rd=1)

FlatRat
12-21-2004, 02:35 PM
Ok.,
What's the story.Is this brand of hull worth looking into?Don't know anything about them.Anyone have any opinions?Thanks in advance.

Itsahobby
12-21-2004, 04:01 PM
I don't know much about flats, did Howard make a bubble deck in 75?
Hobby
Hey All,
This might interest some of you guys. The boat is in Montana?
http://i11.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/10/2b/84_1_b.JPG
1975 Howard Drag Boat (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=4513227568&rd=1)

Sangerboy
12-21-2004, 05:12 PM
Looks more like an 18'6" Sanger to me. Wait for Brodie to see the thread, he'll know for sure.

FlatRat
12-22-2004, 03:28 AM
Yes,
it does look like a Sanger Bubbledeck.This boat is in my area.I will try and get down there to check it out.What am I saying,I need three boats?

Itsahobby
12-22-2004, 08:52 AM
Last line of the description:
"Keywords Big Block Sanger Bigblock chev fast v-drive vdrive vee v wild race ski jet"
Brodie where are you, dude!
Hobby

Lake Ape
12-22-2004, 01:15 PM
Anyone ever hear of the steve Rajaic guy? I have but don't remember where.

FlatRat
12-25-2004, 01:03 PM
:argue: What have I done.I checked this boat on Thurs.Real solid,lotsa good parts.It be mine now.New name,Hewhostepsin$hit

mach1alaska
12-25-2004, 01:11 PM
See You did need 3 boats ;) ;) ;) Now we are even :D
It really looked like a nice boat on ebay congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to rob the engine out of one of your other boats to get this one running this summer??
Kevin

mach1alaska
12-25-2004, 01:17 PM
I just looked on ebay for the winning bid . It looks like a hell of a deal for that kind of money!!!!!!!
Kevin
If You can't be good don't get caught!!!!!!!

FlatRat
12-25-2004, 07:46 PM
10-4,
will run the motor out of the Flattie.This boat a Bubbledeck Runnerbottom.I check it out Thurs.He didn't know it was a Runnerbottom. :sleeping:Did Howard make a Bubbledeck Runnerbottom? Should clean up real nice. :D Can you say Twelve step?

MoJetBoPar
12-25-2004, 08:47 PM
ALL The Sanger Bubbledecks I've ever seen had that little bump on each side of the top of the gunnels where the person in the front seat would have their elbow.
Most Rogers and Mantra's are molded with smooth contour there. But those were not v-drives or runnerbottoms that I've seen.

smalls
12-26-2004, 12:13 AM
10-4,
will run the motor out of the Flattie.This boat a Bubbledeck Runnerbottom.I check it out Thurs.He didn't know it was a Runnerbottom. :sleeping:Did Howard make a Bubbledeck Runnerbottom? Should clean up real nice. :D Can you say Twelve step?
Nice Boat Flat Rat.
I think Howard did make a bubledeck runner , There is a guy that shows up to Camp Far West with one that is primered with a Blown Chevy.

FlatRat
12-26-2004, 06:10 AM
Nice Boat Flat Rat.
I think Howard did make a bubledeck runner , There is a guy that shows up to Camp Far West with one that is primered with a Blown Chevy.
Thanks for the info,guys.

1Bahnerjet
12-26-2004, 08:30 AM
Nice Boat Flat Rat.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/432wochamp.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/43How.jpg

Lake Ape
12-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Well, your welcome for bringing it to your attention!

CircleJerk
12-26-2004, 10:32 PM
Adding to my Christmas present list, is the fact that Timmy also now has three boats, like me! That should be a great boat for Debbie.............Too fast for you though. As the add states Howards made two decks and different bottoms, I have never heard anything bad about a Howard. Best of all, I thing the original builder is still around. Great it was in your neighborhood and you could see what you were bidding on. Congradtulations Mr. ___Rat ! Group Christmas present for sure and you can set your calendar for June 11-12 at Sammamish to debut her infront of a big crowd! Perfect......No more excuses now! :D

FlatRat
12-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Adding to my Christmas present list, is the fact that Timmy also now has three boats, like me! That should be a great boat for Debbie.............Too fast for you though. As the add states Howards made two decks and different bottoms, I have never heard anything bad about a Howard. Best of all, I thing the original builder is still around. Great it was in your neighborhood and you could see what you were bidding on. Congradtulations Mr. ___Rat ! Group Christmas present for sure and you can set your calendar for June 11-12 at Sammamish to debut her infront of a big crowd! Perfect......No more excuses now! :D
Hey jerk,
your gonna feel silly after I spank ya then put ya on the trailer :p :boxingguy J/k It will be fun to run a few laps.I'll probably be doing most of the driving this coming season.Have to shake it down first, ya know make sure it's safe.

mouzer
12-27-2004, 06:58 PM
:coffeycup Good job flatrat :D i taught you well my son! :rolleyes:

FlatRat
12-28-2004, 02:35 AM
Hey Mouzer,
it's for sale..J/K Going to go pick it up this afternoon.Will post pics.Ya know I wanted your Hydro.Just couldn't bring myself to drive down.Hope ya had a great Christmas.

mouzer
12-28-2004, 02:57 PM
I am selling my jet hydro and my flat kuz im off work till june due to that surgery i was putting off :confused: there gonna fix my back and rebuild my rt elbow next week.recovery is 6 months till i can get back in the big rig,so i really want to just pay cash for a boat already turn key!cant work in my garage on boats for a while.there both in the (www.boattrader online) :jawdrop: 74 stevens flat less motor $1500 obo and 78 sanger hydro picklefork jet less motor,$3500 obo sold the motor for $2000 it cost $2300 to get the motor out of the shop!DUH and they say i make a profit off my boats!i have'nt made a proffit off a boat in over 2 years>its just a sickness i have, i want every damn flat and hydro i see! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: hope you had a marry christmas tell the mrs hi!....Who really is MOUZER!!!!! :burningm:

mouzer
12-29-2004, 08:17 PM
And yes Howard made a bubble deck runner bottom :rolleyes: xlnt hull design !:D :coffeycup

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-29-2004, 08:22 PM
...its just a sickness i have, i want every damn flat and hydro i see! :jawdrop:
Recognizing the problem is the first step to recovery. :D