PDA

View Full Version : Jetovater SPAM, what's it worth??

MarKist
12-20-2004, 08:13 PM
here it is ran it last year that's it , new powder coat, comes complete less bowl and transum cover!oh I almost forgot it has been modified to throw the big ROOST :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1164IM000349-med.JPG
Markist

MarKist
12-22-2004, 05:37 AM
Damn .....I can't beleive nobody has hit this ,I got somebody that wants it just need someone to tell me what its worth thats all :notam:
Markist

slotracer
12-22-2004, 05:58 AM
is it complete with cable and handle? if it comes with everything it's worth
$250.00 to $300.00
pat(slotracer) :hammer2:

MarKist
12-22-2004, 06:02 AM
yes comes with cable , no handle !! thanks Pat for the reply! :)
Markist

MarKist
12-28-2004, 08:04 AM
would you beleive that the guy that wanted it said that he can buy them all day long for 150.00 LOL :rolleyes: I know that I had a hell of a time trying to find parts or the whole set-up for that matter. So good luck to you Lakeratz, :p :rolleyes: Anybody looking for a complete Jetovater,less handle, pm me! :)
Markist

Jeanyus
12-28-2004, 08:17 AM
The jetovater in old technology, and hard to find parts for it. So why are you selling it? No offense ment.

MarKist
12-28-2004, 08:48 AM
The jetovater in old technology, and hard to find parts for it. So why are you selling it? No offense ment.
oh I know ,but if you can't throw the roost why have a jetboat??(I know I'm gonna catch hell for this remark)the reason that im selling it is that ,as you can see in the pic I have no Droop or ride plate and the jetovater won't fit the Droop so I'm gonna go with the Place Diverter that I all ready have.Stepping up on the HP so I need to get the boat out of the water more...hell I might just keep it and put it on another boat that I have ,maybe someone needs one ,will see!! :idea: none taken(offense)
Markist

rkctt5
12-29-2004, 09:01 PM
will that fit a berk jc pump ,,,,and how do i get the part ,,the handel??? just need to show off ,,,hahahah :)

ChetCapoli
12-30-2004, 07:47 AM
would you beleive that the guy that wanted it said that he can buy them all day long for 150.00 LOL :rolleyes: I know that I had a hell of a time trying to find parts or the whole set-up for that matter. So good luck to you Lakeratz, :p :rolleyes: Anybody looking for a complete Jetovater,less handle, pm me! :)
Markist
How do you know he cant find them "all day long" for $150??? All you have to do is look around and they are out there. There arent "in demand" you know. Maybe you just paid too much??(that sticker cost extra you know) That handle costs just as much as the whole setup so it's really not worth anything without a handle(handles are almost $200 OUCH!)...kinda like buying a boat without a trailer. For what you'll have into the complete setup after it's all said and done, you better off spending the $150 bucks more and get a new diverter package which you can use with a droop and kill two birds with one stone.
CHET

lakeratz
12-30-2004, 04:38 PM
thought we had made a agree-ment?? r we still on????????? I did never say WHAT , was waiting on you to price it to me , you are so wrong!@!!

lakeratz
12-30-2004, 04:51 PM
better yet mark, i really dont need it,it seems some confusion is upon us,and the lake boat doesnt need it ,it was going to be a added touch,but u keep it ill find another

MarKist
12-30-2004, 08:12 PM
ya know LakeRAtz maybe if you would lay off the Booze late at nite, not that its a bad thing its just you wanna get on the PHONE and call PEOPLE and LEAVE MESSAGES on there PHONE. :messedup: then maybe you would REMEMBER leaving that Message on my phone :messedup: I didn't wanna bust you balls in public :argue: ......But I'll play your silly little game ..LOL :yuk: oh and BTW if you look on this same forum you will see a COMPLETE jetovater for 100.00 so there ya go.
Markist