PDA

View Full Version : Attention Phx. Area Boaters!!!!

TIMINATOR
12-20-2004, 09:52 PM
ATTENTION PHX.BOATERS!!!! NewYears day at lake Pleasant(AZ.) 10 lane ramp, chilli cookoff, other miscellaneous crazies launching from north ramp, I'm bringing the radar gun. ALSO: lets set somthing up for the spring Cruise on Central for we Hot Boat guys to stake out an area and strut our stuff for the car guys! Ideas? TIMINATOR

Craig
12-21-2004, 08:04 AM
We're there, we'll also have a hand held GPS. I've used the radar gun before and sometimes get some strange results :) Be interesting to compare the two. Timinator, why do you lauch from the north ramp as opposed to the ten lane? When we're done boatin' we pull the boats right up to the chili :D
The cruise on Central thing would be fun :) Some guys bring their cars out to the 10-lane instead of the boat. Bill's brought his A/C Cobra and Warren his 514 Mach 1. Little bit of everything! I'll bring my GS.....no wait that might have to be next years event ;)

LakeRacer
12-21-2004, 08:52 AM
..... I'll bring my GS.....no wait that might have to be next years event ;)
Or the year after that! Sorry Craig, couldn't resist :D

Craig
12-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Or the year after that! Sorry Craig, couldn't resist :D
Oh I figure I'll get it from someone sooner or later :) One day though.......

Sane Asylum
12-21-2004, 03:35 PM
ATTENTION PHX.BOATERS!!!! NewYears day at lake Pleasant(AZ.) 10 lane ramp, chilli cookoff, other miscellaneous crazies launching from north ramp, I'm bringing the radar gun. ALSO: lets set somthing up for the spring Cruise on Central for we Hot Boat guys to stake out an area and strut our stuff for the car guys! Ideas? TIMINATOR
I'll bring my ass kikin 01' Burb. That focker can haul the chit outta some kids......It's got some badass 16's on it straight from the factory.....
Faster than chit too.....Does zero to 60. You don't want any of it........ :D

Donnie
12-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Oh I figure I'll get it from someone sooner or later :) One day though.......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rollside:
I couldn't resist either :rollside:

TIMINATOR
12-21-2004, 09:20 PM
I usually launch at the north ramp area and park on shore or next to the ramp,I'm too lazy to walk far... The yellow thing will launch and recover the 21 just about anywhere. Has Bill sold the 257 yet? I'd like to see it run! Your avatar (Donnie) looks cool! Whats it run? Taking the cars to the 10 lane sounds good too! Any ideas yet on the Central thing? TIMINATOR

Donnie
12-22-2004, 05:10 AM
as of yesterday, Bill has not sold it yet.
I have a 25 daytona

cdog
12-22-2004, 08:31 AM
We're going out there to party in scottsdale on new years. I was thinking of taken the boat. It's in the shop right now so if it's done in time I may meet you guy's out there. The only other problem will be my hang over that day. :eek:

HotRod Sprint
12-23-2004, 05:01 PM
As I've posted elsewhere, planning on being out there with the boat myself. Also since I'm not celebrating the Christmas until the 26th, I'm planning on going out for a few hours Christmas day. :D :D
Rod

Sane Asylum
12-24-2004, 10:31 AM
As I've posted elsewhere, planning on being out there with the boat myself. Also since I'm not celebrating the Christmas until the 26th, I'm planning on going out for a few hours Christmas day. :D :D
Rod
We're planning on being there New Year's day..........
Should we start a list so somebody can jump on and say that our asses are grass and there's liability and that we're doooooooooooooooomed for organizing such an event and not using a promoter????

James'SS-24
12-25-2004, 06:23 PM
What time and which ramp for sure? I just moved here this fall and I haven't got to know any body else here yet that has a boat :smile: I have an HTM with a whippled 496 that runs pretty good! :D

Sleek-Jet
12-25-2004, 06:41 PM
What time and which ramp for sure? I just moved here this fall and I haven't got to know any body else here yet that has a boat :smile: I have an HTM with a whippled 496 that runs pretty good! :D
Cool, another 4 Corners refugee... I wish I could make it up there from Tucson, but I gotta work, as usuall...

LakeRacer
12-25-2004, 07:38 PM
The ten lane ramp at the lower parking lot. Lot's of people there, you won't miss it. That is where the chili cooking will take place.

James'SS-24
12-26-2004, 11:08 AM
Cool! Prabably won't bring the boat yet but I'll be their! Hey Sleek-Jet, when did you move from the four corners? ;)

Sane Asylum
12-26-2004, 04:20 PM
The ten lane ramp at the lower parking lot. Lot's of people there, you won't miss it. That is where the chili cooking will take place.
What time are you guys planning on being up there.......???

LakeRacer
12-26-2004, 04:24 PM
What time are you guys planning on being up there.......???
I'll be there around 10:30am. Most everyone else starts to show up around an hour later and through the afternoon.

Sleek-Jet
12-26-2004, 06:04 PM
Cool! Prabably won't bring the boat yet but I'll be their! Hey Sleek-Jet, when did you move from the four corners? ;)
Cortez. I worked in Durango and couldn't stand that puzzle palace anymore. Besides, I was tired of being cold 9 months out of the year.

midmagic
12-26-2004, 11:06 PM
Craig, do you really think the GS will ever run? In your lifetime?
Timinator, I will not be at the world famous chili cook off this year. I will be in California, driving the Cobra at Willow Springs and trying to keep it on the track and out of the dirt! I still have the 257. Still interested? Make you a good deal!

LakeRacer
12-27-2004, 05:34 AM
Timinator, I will not be at the world famous chili cook off this year. I will be in California, driving the Cobra at Willow Springs and trying to keep it on the track and out of the dirt! I still have the 257. Still interested? Make you a good deal!
Bill,
Good luck at Willow Springs. I'd hate to see you get that beautiful car dirty. I'll save you a bowl of the "infamous" chili. Happy New Year and be safe.

Craig
12-27-2004, 11:24 AM
:p yeah yeah yeah, one day, one day it will run again I cleaned it off the other day to get ready workin' on it :p after New Years! I just have to split my time between tearing up that tile floor throughout the entire house and working on the GS.
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/bigred/PB211677.JPG

TIMINATOR
12-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Bill: have a good time at Willow Springs! DON'T HURT IT! Dirt you can wash off, dings are another story...... Still haven't made a decision on anything that floats... Say HI! to the misses! TIMINATOR & DEBONATOR

James'SS-24
12-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Cortez. I worked in Durango and couldn't stand that puzzle palace anymore. Besides, I was tired of being cold 9 months out of the year.
No shit on the cold! :cool: That, and more money are the main reasons I came down here! I been jonesin for summer the last few weeks...and its not even cold!

Some Kind Of Monster
12-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Im there guys.. Im going to slap the new carb on the boat now so I will be ready. I'll come whether the boat runs or not. Anyone willing to give rides just in case mine doesn't work? :hammer2:

91nordic29
12-29-2004, 07:18 PM
dont know if we will drag the boat out, but we will be there.

HotRod Sprint
12-29-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey Woman, where you been hidin? How ya doin Cindy. I'm bringin mine. :D See you all out there.
Rod

Craig
12-30-2004, 03:55 AM
My boats still down at the shop, but I should be there :)

91nordic29
12-30-2004, 06:47 AM
hi rod! how are you doing? i guess we will see ya saturday, huh? :cool:

Some Kind Of Monster
12-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Awesome. I'm going to go work on the boat right now and try to get it finished up. If it's not done I will be there anyway. I might drag the boat out there even if its not done to ask some questions. See everyone there!

HotRod Sprint
12-30-2004, 07:18 PM
hi rod! how are you doing? i guess we will see ya saturday, huh? :cool:
Yes maam, :rollside: you may not recognize the boat, been making some changes. Can't wait to see you two, its been too long.
Rod

Some Kind Of Monster
12-31-2004, 04:43 PM
I can't wait. I'm going to drive up early.. Boat isnt done, and I am not bringing the backup in fear of getting flamed. We'll see everyone there!

Some Kind Of Monster
01-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Well, Nice to meet everyone at the lake. Special thanks to Hotrod, Hotfish, and Timinator for the rides. You guys gave me the motivation and reminded me what I am missing. We enjoyed the rides very much. I owe you all one when my boat is done!

Hotfish
01-02-2005, 06:17 AM
Good to see you again Monster, hope you get your boat done soon.

HotRod Sprint
01-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, Nice to meet everyone at the lake. Special thanks to Hotrod, Hotfish, and Timinator for the rides. You guys gave me the motivation and reminded me what I am missing. We enjoyed the rides very much. I owe you all one when my boat is done!
Billy, good to see you again. You don't owe me a thing man, it was my pleasure.
Rod

HotRod Sprint
01-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Liar, liar, pants on fire. :sqeyes: :D
Rod

DogHouse
01-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Had a great time and ate way too much terrific chili!!! :eek:
Big kudos to all who showed up, especially those who brought food! My votes were for Jim's #4 hot chili and Art's pork chili (#8?). Yum!
Rod (with the Scout and Elim Sprint jet), nice to meet ya!
CarreraElite (Glen), hope the first "cat" experience wasn't too terrible... thanks for hangin out with us!
Jimmy (Jim Jr) aka "Phantom", nice to meet you and take some pics. This one came out great!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/313new_years_1.JPG
All in all a really good day!
-brian :cool:

91nordic29
01-04-2005, 05:23 AM
Liar, liar, pants on fire. :sqeyes: :D
Rod
just so's ya know...
i have a terrible cold now!

HotRod Sprint
01-05-2005, 07:08 PM
just so's ya know...