PDA

View Full Version : And I thought this Photo guy like to sell cars!!

WetWillie
12-20-2004, 10:05 PM
I PM'd Jay yesterday about a couple trucks. I guess hes to busy taking down the corvette deals to deal with us small frys.
Oh well I off to the dealer tommorow :notam:

Mrs.Racer277
12-20-2004, 10:06 PM
I think there was a thread that he deleted all his PMs on accident???

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:09 PM
Yep, what Mrs Racer says is true. He accidently deleted all his PM's. PM him again. Jay is great...we bought a truck from him and he was nothing but professional and completely on top of it.

RiverDave
12-20-2004, 10:21 PM
I PM'd Jay yesterday about a couple trucks. I guess hes to busy taking down the corvette deals to deal with us small frys.
WW, to echo what others said there was a thread on here 1st thing this morning with regards to all his PM's being accidentally deleted.. I'm sure that guy gets about a million pm's a day so I'm sure him not getting back to you is not intentional. I've met Jay on a few occassions and he seems like a stand up guy, I'd certainly give him another shot at the deal instead of just blowing him off becuase of a pm technicallity.
RD...
incidentally I just checked that other thread and found this in it.
Wet willie at about 1:00 today I was cleaning out my outbox and cleared out my inbox sorry please PM me you number and I will call you tomorrow Jay 714 552 0300

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:23 PM
WW - see Jay's ooppssss thread

WetWillie
12-20-2004, 10:24 PM
I was just trying to get his attention. I never did see the thread about him deleting his PM.
Jay has contacted me and I will call him tommorow. :D
Thanks everyone..
:supp:

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:25 PM
Yayyyyy :p

Kilrtoy
12-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Yep, what Mrs Racer says is true. He accidently deleted all his PM's. PM him again. Jay is great...we bought a truck from him and he was nothing but professional and completely on top of it.
Who is we, Mike have a mouse in his pants, Im gonna copy this thread so he can get some monthly payments from you... :D :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
12-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Yes and his Corvette will be delivered tomorrow morning :D :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Who is we, Mike have a mouse in his pants, Im gonna copy this thread so he can get some monthly payments from you... :D :D :D
There you go again :rolleyes: . I look better driving that truck than he does anyway. Plus, I learn from the best...what's mine is mine and what's his is mine. :p Kidding. :rollside: Shiat talker. :smile:

Kilrtoy
12-20-2004, 10:34 PM
There you go again :rolleyes: . I look better driving that truck than he does anyway. Plus, I learn from the best...what's mine is mine and what's his is mine. :p Kidding. :rollside: Shiat talker. :smile:
That only applies to marriage , he could DUMP you tommorrow with no strings attached and payment to follow , he would be free and clear , No Child support, alimony or anything else.........
Not that he would, but he could

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-20-2004, 10:35 PM
Personally......I have never met the guy......I hear he's a complete AS***LE though.... :rolleyes:
Fast talker & smooth operator......check for your watch after you shake his hand....... :cry:
Too bad he dosen't sell FORD'S though......
Later,
CJG
:cool:

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:37 PM
That only applies to marriage , he could DUMP you tommorrow with no strings attached and payment to follow , he would be free and clear , No Child support, alimony or anything else.........
Not that he would, but he could
Yeah, just like I could dump him tomorrow. And he'd have the truck payment, boat payment, bike payment and all his bills. But as long as we're together those things are mine too. Not because I said so but because he said so. You know I am not materialistic...ahem...cough, cough, not that I know anyone that is. :boxed:

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:38 PM
Personally......I have never met the guy......I hear he's a complete AS***LE though.... :rolleyes:
Fast talker & smooth operator......check for your watch after you shake his hand....... :cry:
Later,
CJG
true dat! :D

PHOTOGLOU
12-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Later,
CJG
OK you want me to have your wife sign up to the hot boat forums next time she is over?????????? Be nice and tell the truth..............You get the drive shaft fixed in that for yet???? BTW who break a drive shaft when there just driving down the road NOT EVEN TOWING or off roading :2purples:

Kilrtoy
12-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Yeah, just like I could dump him tomorrow. And he'd have the truck payment, boat payment, bike payment and all his bills. But as long as we're together those things are mine too. Not because I said so but because he said so. You know I am not materialistic...ahem...cough, cough, not that I know anyone that is. :boxed:
he had all that before you, so what would change :)

IN2-IN2MX
12-20-2004, 10:44 PM
he had all that before you, so what would change :)
:confused: I never said anything would.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-20-2004, 10:49 PM
OK you want me to have your wife sign up to the hot boat forums next time she is over?????????? Be nice and tell the truth..............You get the drive shaft fixed in that for yet???? BTW who break a drive shaft when there just driving down the road NOT EVEN TOWING or off roading :2purples:
WOW...........NOW THATS MEAN...........
OK......I do know Jay........ :frown:
I lied......Please buy a lot of cars from him.......
He has 3 big boats that suck a bunch of gas.......
Poor man........
How's that Jay ?????
Later,
:D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-20-2004, 10:50 PM
and yes.......Ford put on a new driveshaft......thank you very much !!!!!
:)

PHOTOGLOU
12-20-2004, 10:55 PM
LOL did they use the Chevrolet one they said that if it had in the first place it wouldn't have broken at all

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-20-2004, 11:01 PM
LOL did they use the Chevrolet one they said that if it had in the first place it wouldn't have broken at all
They took one from one of those sweet GM Lumina vans........ :wink:

PHOTOGLOU
12-20-2004, 11:04 PM
oh the front wheel drive van sounds like a ford tech to me

PHOTOGLOU
12-20-2004, 11:07 PM
Get er done

dicudmore
12-21-2004, 07:31 AM
In case that were to happen did I mention that I have a 29'er....and no boat payment :wink: :hammerhea :hammerhea :2purples:

IN2-IN2MX
12-21-2004, 08:18 AM
In case that were to happen did I mention that I have a 29'er....and no boat payment :wink: :hammerhea :hammerhea :2purples:
:2purples: Dan, you have a 29'er what? :D Hee hee.

dicudmore
12-21-2004, 08:19 AM
:2purples: Dan, you have a 29'er what? :D Hee hee.
OK, 29 including swim step (didn't think Frenchie was here to bust me on that technicality) :D
Have a nice day

IN2-IN2MX
12-21-2004, 08:23 AM
OK, 29 including swim step (didn't think Frenchie was here to bust me on that technicality) :D
Have a nice day
Yay, I was just bustin your chops. :wink: Leave it to me to have my mind in the gutter...sorry. :eek:
This is my first day being umemployed...feels weird.
Have a great day too. :cool:

Kilrtoy
12-21-2004, 08:25 AM
Hey Jessi call yvonne and go hang out.

BoatFloating
12-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Willie, like I told Bling..... When you think your funny your not,,,, Stay with what works for you..... Pulling out the credit card...
:jawdrop:

IN2-IN2MX
12-21-2004, 08:28 AM
Hey Jessi call yvonne and go hang out.
I am doing all the Christmas gift drop offs today. Ugh. I will be running all over the place, starting with my grandma's house.
Is she off today? I will call her in a bit.

Kilrtoy
12-21-2004, 08:31 AM
Everyday

IN2-IN2MX
12-21-2004, 08:32 AM
Everyday
By the looks of it...me too :squiggle: :cry:

PHOTOGLOU
12-21-2004, 08:37 AM
Hey I could use a couple of sexy ladies to promote my business.... Do you girls know how to type and return PM's?????

IN2-IN2MX
12-21-2004, 08:39 AM
Hey I could use a couple of sexy ladies to promote my business.... Do you girls know how to type and return PM's?????
yse...I is a berry gud typizt. :D

dicudmore
12-21-2004, 08:40 AM
Yay, I was just bustin your chops. :wink: Leave it to me to have my mind in the gutter...sorry. :eek:
This is my first day being umemployed...feels weird.
Have a great day too. :cool:
No worries here :D
Now go out and get a job slacker :hammer2:
Day off? What is that??

IN2-IN2MX
12-21-2004, 08:42 AM
No worries here :D
Now go out and get a job slacker :hammer2:
Day off? What is that??
Yay, yay, yay. I don't wannnnaaaa. I just wanna hit the lotto.
I had to stop my interviews until I get back from Colorado next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

dicudmore
12-21-2004, 08:44 AM
Yay, yay, yay. I don't wannnnaaaa. I just wanna hit the lotto.
I had to stop my interviews until I get back from Colorado next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Of course....
CO? Damn you take a lot of vacations.....
Guess you can since you have the time right now :squiggle:

IN2-IN2MX
12-21-2004, 08:47 AM
Of course....
CO? Damn you take a lot of vacations.....
Guess you can since you have the time right now :squiggle:
Yeah, that's my vice...always jumping on a plane to go somewhere with the girls. But this time Mike and I are going to see my parents (can't wait!!! :mix: ). We come back next Sunday, stay 2 days, and then fly out to Kansas to see Mike's folks through Jan. 4th. Hope Mike is bringing the laptop.

IN2MX
12-21-2004, 09:08 AM
Yeah, that's my vice...always jumping on a plane to go somewhere with the girls. But this time Mike and I are going to see my parents (can't wait!!! :mix: ). We come back next Sunday, stay 2 days, and then fly out to Kansas to see Mike's folks through Jan. 4th. Hope Mike is bringing the laptop.
How quickly you have forgotten last year.....No AOL in the country there girlie!!! :(

dicudmore
12-21-2004, 09:17 AM
How quickly you have forgotten last year.....No AOL in the country there girlie!!! :(
How are you supposed to survive without the internet? :D

IN2MX
12-21-2004, 09:18 AM
:messedup: :lightsabe

dicudmore
12-21-2004, 09:28 AM
:messedup: :lightsabe
uh oh :eek: :eek:

IN2MX
12-21-2004, 09:30 AM
uh oh :eek: :eek:
:D

Kilrtoy
12-21-2004, 09:02 PM
I see a
LOVE TRIANGLE :) :) :) :)

Norseman
12-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Better sign up for wireless internet before you go!!! :wink:

dicudmore
12-22-2004, 07:35 AM
I see a
LOVE TRIANGLE :) :) :) :)
you're the only one thinkin' threesome around here :devil:

BoatFloating
12-22-2004, 08:01 AM
you're the only one thinkin' threesome around here :devil:
Yeah him and Wally Gator and I would guess Ms. Piggy would make 3 unless he's into Kermit....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/16161617KT_attck_by_animals_2-med.jpg