PDA

View Full Version : Too damn quiet in here today

FastElim900
05-17-2002, 11:23 AM
Where's all of the trash talkin' today? So sluts, whores, trailer-trash, a*&^%holes, etc. Also, no fights, threats, "mine are purtier than yours", or other stuff. Geez, think I came to a church social.

Her454
05-17-2002, 11:39 AM
Maybe someone finally took out the trash....
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

future boater
05-17-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Her454:
Maybe someone finally took out the trash....
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
lmao http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

HBjet
05-17-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by FastElim900:
Where's all of the trash talkin' today? So sluts, whores, trailer-trash, a*&^%holes, etc. Also, no fights, threats, "mine are purtier than yours", or other stuff. Geez, think I came to a church social.
Dude, it's Friday......there all going out to the river boating.

77charger
05-17-2002, 01:52 PM
besides trash talk it has been quiet.Well i myself have pulled the motor out of my boat for the 4th time since aug.(only once to rebuild).The rest for fixing mounts and pump work.I am working on glassing stringers.(I HATE FIBERGLASS WORK).But will be ready for memorial weekend.W orkin on it now im just on a beer break.
Well back to work for me for a while!!.

FastElim900
05-17-2002, 01:58 PM
I'm leaving here for Havasu as soon as my squeeze gets home. Can't wait to open my baby up and rocket down the lake. Baby = boat. Squeeze = bitch some times. Good looking and dumb - just as I like them!
I think the Waste Management picks up the trash in Norco on Friday!

sandblasted
05-17-2002, 08:36 PM
F**k You!!...does that make you feel better?

riodog
05-17-2002, 10:48 PM
Sandblasted, why don't you take it on down the road? Everytime you make a post you reinforce everyone's belief that you're just another worthless idiot that's just trying to start trouble! I haven't read a single post by you that was helpful, kind, informative, or anything other than garbage! I think everyone would agree, WE DON'T NEED YOUR KIND!
Riodog aka M.W.Fulton

Bense468
05-18-2002, 11:53 AM
I agree 100%

FastElim900
05-20-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by sandblasted:
F**k You!!...does that make you feel better?
F&%k You too. And the horse you rode up underneath.
Feel much better!

Doug The Jeweler
05-20-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by 77charger:
besides trash talk it has been quiet.Well i myself have pulled the motor out of my boat for the 4th time since aug.(only once to rebuild).The rest for fixing mounts and pump work.I am working on glassing stringers.(I HATE FIBERGLASS WORK).But will be ready for memorial weekend.W orkin on it now im just on a beer break.Well back to work for me for a while!!.
Once again sneaking from behind his rock is 77 Charger.Now he is someone I don't telling to F@#k Off.He is a chicken shit punk,and a chicken stealer.I wonder what he does with all those chickens?Does he return them after he is done with them?I don't even want to know.Charger,I owe you this.DTJ

MissHBjet
05-20-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by FastElim900:
F&%k You too. And the horse you rode up underneath.
Feel much better!
LMAO

77charger
05-20-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Doug The Jeweler:
Once again sneaking from behind his rock is 77 Charger.Now he is someone I don't telling to F@#k Off.He is a chicken shit punk,and a chicken stealer.I wonder what he does with all those chickens?Does he return them after he is done with them?I don't even want to know.Charger,I owe you this.DTJ
well dtj i pretty much dont give a shit of what you think.I get alot more respect here than you do.I dont even know why you want to flame me for anything as i have never even talked to you OR HAD A PROBLEM WITH YOU.So like i said i can care less and you can reply all you want becuase i dont need to respond to you anymore,as i have some work to do on my boat instead of sounding like a little baby replying to you any more!!So you can continue to be little bitch or i will make you mine.

topless
05-20-2002, 06:57 PM
F**k You!!...does that make you feel better? You're My hero!!!!! People in here think this is their life...Too bad for them huh? You make me laugh. I guess I'll get more shit from them too huh? Oh well. At least I don't get it in "real life" LOL

HOSS
05-20-2002, 07:00 PM
DTJ,you are a punk. Never anything intelligent to say. In fact I have never seen you post anything intelligent or even half ass! Just my opinion but probably a majority rule!

BigDaddy
05-20-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by MissHBjet:
LMAO
I Really dont know what to say other then Hey Doug or CC Thats the Kind Of trash I was thinking of when I read the Post and then Jroos or HOSS had to Make his BRF But show. That is what I am used to seeing here any way one for RioDog here this is informative and helpfull
CAUTION THE FOLLOWING CAN AND HAS CAUSED BLINDNESS AND BOATING PROBLEMS
http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00F/69/1E/48/8E/JNRxpzVgFfoE29P-byiWzn3odKzbV6FG0180.jpg
and hey Just wanted to Say Hi!! to HBJets Babe Howdy Sweet Heart!!!

sandblasted
05-20-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by topless:
F**k You!!...does that make you feel better? You're My hero!!!!! People in here think this is their life...Too bad for them huh? You make me laugh. I guess I'll get more shit from them too huh? Oh well. At least I don't get it in "real life" LOL
Well heck, the topic posted was "where is all the trash talking?"...I give them some, pretty mild too, and they get all pissed off...
of course I've decided to only post when sober from now on so you may not like me either...gonna keep to the subject too, boats and boating, etc.....no more picking fights with cops.

topless
05-20-2002, 07:59 PM
Well heck, the topic posted was "where is all the trash talking?"...I give them some, pretty mild too, and they get all pissed off...
of course I've decided to only post when sober from now on so you may not like me either...gonna keep to the subject too, boats and boating, etc.....no more picking fights with cops.Don't blame ya, most, not all (so we don't offend lowriver) cops suck anyway. Be cool http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

MissHBjet
05-20-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
I Really dont know what to say other then Hey Doug or CC Thats the Kind Of trash I was thinking of when I read the Post and then Jroos or HOSS had to Make his BRF But show. That is what I am used to seeing here any way one for RioDog here this is informative and helpfull
CAUTION THE FOLLOWING CAN AND HAS CAUSED BLINDNESS AND BOATING PROBLEMS
http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00F/69/1E/48/8E/JNRxpzVgFfoE29P-byiWzn3odKzbV6FG0180.jpg
and hey Just wanted to Say Hi!! to HBJets Babe Howdy Sweet Heart!!!
Hey there Big Daddy

HBjet
05-20-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by topless:
cops suck anyway
Until one pulls you from a buring car, or catches the asshole who stole something from you, or finds one of your missing children, or arrests a local drug dealer in your neighborhood, or.....
Yeah Topless, Cops suck until you need them right?
HBjet

topless
05-20-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by HBjet:
Until one pulls you from a buring car, or catches the asshole who stole something from you, or finds one of your missing children, or arrests a local drug dealer in your neighborhood, or.....
HBjetOK HBjet, I stand corrected.... ALOT...OK some suck. I know good ones and bad ones. Some are only cops for the power trip (those are the ones I am referring to) The rest are there to protect us and most do a good job. Guess you made me see the light. I have just met too many of the first I have described.

Bense468
05-20-2002, 11:00 PM
HBjet
No she does not like them because they might bust the meth lab or take them away for conscent with a cow.

MissHBjet
05-21-2002, 07:25 AM
LMAO...Now that is funny