PDA

View Full Version : I posted this

Jbb
12-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Link yesterday at a few boards ....and I have had a few people ask me what song was going on in the backround....and who is singing it ..I have no idea...anybody have any Idea...?...Thanks.......Until Then.. (http://www.clermontyellow.accountsupport.com/flash/UntilThen.swf)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-21-2004, 06:30 PM
I don't know but listening to that while watching makes it so much harder and real to watch...................

FMluvswater
12-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Link yesterday at a few boards ....and I have had a few people ask me what song was going on in the backround....and who is singing it ..I have no idea...anybody have any Idea...?...Thanks.......Until Then.. (http://www.clermontyellow.accountsupport.com/flash/UntilThen.swf)
It shows the answers to that in the credits if you watch long enough. :) I watched it yesterday but I don't recall the title or the performers.

Badger301
12-21-2004, 06:49 PM
The Credits say the song is "Homeward Bound. I think people need to see stuff like that every once in a while so as not to forget. Good piece.

Dr. Eagle
12-21-2004, 06:50 PM
WOW........!
That is heavy....

Jbb
12-21-2004, 06:59 PM
It shows the answers to that in the credits if you watch long enough. :) I watched it yesterday but I don't recall the title or the performers.
Doh...Thanks FM......guess I should have watched till the end... :rollside:

FMluvswater
12-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Doh...Thanks FM......guess I should have watched till the end... :rollside:
You're welcome JBB :) it's quite a long pause between last image and begin credits IMO. I thought it was over and tried to close the window but my mouse is fuc ky and wouldn't respond - that's only reason I even saw it, myself.

rrrr
12-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Nice stuff, JBB. Thanks for finding that.
:cool:

clownpuncher
12-21-2004, 11:59 PM
I think the credits said it was the BYU Choir.

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 07:02 AM
Great post JBB. :D

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 07:08 AM
What an awesome post JBB, thanks for sharing...

v-drive
12-22-2004, 05:19 PM
WOW!......v-drive

atomickitn
12-22-2004, 06:10 PM
thanks for for the link it makes one realize how lucky we are to have men and women fighting for all of us . imm sad to say that it made me cry for the first time in a long while, do to the fact my father and grand father were both in wars and fought for me and people liks me and you....... thanks to all who stake there lives for us ,,,...... my prayers and thoughts to all ....... god bles and ..... merry CRISTMAS.

Forkin' Crazy
12-22-2004, 06:17 PM
Thanks, buddy!

73beast
12-22-2004, 06:39 PM
Thank you....

OGShocker
12-22-2004, 07:05 PM
Thank you JBB! I saw this thread and was prepared to laugh, as I do with most of your posts. Nice change up! Hard to view the whole thing without shedding a tear. Thanks again!

Jbb
12-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Ok....anyone have an Idea where I can find the words they are singing?....rather haunting song.........never mind I found it...
In the quiet misty morning
When the moon has gone to bed,
When the sparrows stop their singing
And the sky is clear and red.
When the summer's ceased its gleaming,
When the corn is past its prime,
When adventure's lost its meaning,
I'll be homeward bound in time.
Bind me not to the pasture:
Chain me not to the plow.
Set me free to find my calling
And I'll return to you somehow.