PDA

View Full Version : Rudolf Goes Old School On The Dog!!!!

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 05:57 AM
:D http://www.nooga.com/122204dog-xmas.JPG

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 06:02 AM
So if he doesn't let go he'll be a dog without a bone? :idea:

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:04 AM
I see the :coffeycup is working. LOL!! :D

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 06:06 AM
I see the :coffeycup is working. LOL!! :D
Always. :cool:

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 06:24 AM
Good one FM, got me laughing early, thanks... :wink:

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:26 AM
Good Morning GJB!! What's up?!?!?!?!?!? :D :coffeycup :D

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 06:26 AM
Quite welcome. :D Keep smilin'. :)

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 06:30 AM
Good Morning GJB!! What's up?!?!?!?!?!? :D :coffeycup :D
One more day at the Office before Christmas break, probably wont get a lot done today, accept for some HB posting of course.
Whats going on in your neck of the woods RO, buy the wife that big custom boat yet? Would make a bitchen Christmas Present...
FM, hows the weather where you are??? Did your little man get all that he wants from the Jolly Fat Man???

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 06:33 AM
Nope, didn't get the custom boat yet but looking at some more property in FL. Then, I'll need a custom boat :D for sure. Er.... I Mean She'll need a custom boat for sure. :D

FMluvswater
12-22-2004, 06:42 AM
One more day at the Office before Christmas break, probably wont get a lot done today, accept for some HB posting of course.
Whats going on in your neck of the woods RO, buy the wife that big custom boat yet? Would make a bitchen Christmas Present...
FM, hows the weather where you are??? Did your little man get all that he wants from the Jolly Fat Man???
That Jolly Fat Man won't tell me a thing. Some of kiddo's Christmas will surprise me too, lol. :wink: My Mom is sending a parcel with gifts for him .. no idea what all. His Dad and his Dad's gf presumably got him stuff but haven't told me what. His other Grandma hasn't said what she got him either. I'm getting him more beyblades it's what he requested (he doesn't lurk here :D ) possibly even a new beyblade battle arena. :cool:
As for the weather here it is a bit cold and rainy but at least it's above freezing (some of the other Canadians around here may want to throw snowballs at me for saying that but oh well :p :p :D they'll only miss anyway :D )