PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy is the man...

RP1
12-22-2004, 08:34 AM
Thought I would share my experience buying a new car from Ziggy...
We were looking for a new 530 and Ziggy said to give him a call and he would see what he could do. Well needless to say, that was one of the best calls I've made in a long time.
He is a no pressure type guy that makes you feel that he is helping you make the best choice with your money, which he is. Unlike the "big" dealers that I've dealt with, which make you feel like they are trying to get every penny they can from you (alarms, warranty,etc).
Not only did he give us a great deal, he was very honest and held up to everything he committed to.
I encourage anyone that is looking for a BMW or SAB to give him a call, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks again Ziggy.

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 08:40 AM
RP1, you are right, Ziggy is an upstanding guy. All though I haven't purchased a car from him I know him personally, he is a genuine as the day is long, a great guy, BTW, his wife is the same way...

MsDrmr
12-22-2004, 08:44 AM
we always knew Ziggy was the man. He has a huge heart and such a wonderful personality, I have never spoke to him personally but have pm'd him here and there, I always love talking with him......
Congrats on your new purchase

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 09:00 AM
Thought I would share my experience buying a new car from Ziggy...
We were looking for a new 530 and Ziggy said to give him a call and he would see what he could do. Well needless to say, that was one of the best calls I've made in a long time.
He is a no pressure type guy that makes you feel that he is helping you make the best choice with your money, which he is. Unlike the "big" dealers that I've dealt with, which make you feel like they are trying to get every penny they can from you (alarms, warranty,etc).
Not only did he give us a great deal, he was very honest and held up to everything he committed to.
I encourage anyone that is looking for a BMW or SAB to give him a call, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks again Ziggy.
..finally we hear what happened, congrats!! :D

Keith E. Sayre
12-22-2004, 09:17 AM
Ziggy was a customer of mine a year or so ago and was one of the most
gracious customers I have ever had. Wonderful wife too. While they didn't
buy a boat from me, I remember the respect that he displayed for our boats
and for us. We appreciated it! Go gettum Ziggy!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

PHOTOGLOU
12-22-2004, 09:26 AM
Conradulations on your new car......... Ziggy do you know Don Fergusson?

Sane Asylum
12-22-2004, 10:31 AM
Ziggy was a customer of mine a year or so ago and was one of the most
gracious customers I have ever had. Wonderful wife too. While they didn't
buy a boat from me, I remember the respect that he displayed for our boats
and for us. We appreciated it! Go gettum Ziggy!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
I'm all WARM and FUZZY.......And I don't even know the guy.... :p

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 10:33 AM
I'm all WARM and FUZZY.......And I don't even know the guy.... :p
You'll be a Lucky Man if you ever meet him...
Ohhh, his wife is a River Hottie too...

Jrocket
12-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Ziggy rules!

Ziggy
12-22-2004, 11:53 AM
Thanks RP1...it was my pleasure...Hope the Mrs. enjoys as much as I think she will :wink:
And thanks to all for the kind words. :cool:
Photo---Yes I know Don, the new "Mr. CPO" for the west :D Great guy.