PDA

View Full Version : The Jones went a little NUTZ....

Jerry Attrick
12-22-2004, 09:15 AM
You got to know your limits......Amatuers. :rolleyes:
You would think they learned their lesson the last time they went NUTZ?
You're all welcome.
thank you,
Jerry Attrick
HNIC

rrrr
12-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Dear Jerry,
In the spirit of the holidays, I have a gift to give you. Right now I'm finishing off a large bran muffin and a wedge of cheddar. As soon as they have the desired effect, I'm going to pinch off a big Yule Log for your enjoyment.
Just need your address.

Jerry Attrick
12-22-2004, 10:28 AM
Dear Jerry,
In the spirit of the holidays, I have a gift to give you. Right now I'm finishing off a large bran muffin and a wedge of cheddar. As soon as they have the desired effect, I'm going to pinch off a big Yule Log for your enjoyment.
Just need your address.
Not to be rude, as the intention of your gift is commendable.
But, I already receive many yule logs all year, some of which are left burning at my front door, and it can be difficult to stomp them out.
If you are really set on this gift, please eat some nutz to add to the texture..I love the smell of chestnutz roasting on a open fire. ;)
thank you,
Jerry Attrick
HNIC

rrrr
12-22-2004, 10:52 PM
Not to be rude, as the intention of your gift is commendable.
But, I already receive many yule logs all year, some of which are left burning at my front door, and it can be difficult to stomp them out.
If you are really set on this gift, please eat some nutz to add to the texture..I love the smell of chestnutz roasting on a open fire. ;)
thank you,
Jerry Attrick
HNIC
Jerry,
There can be no mistaking that you are a lawyer's lawyer; any barrister that begs for large man loafs is a cut above. Most attorneys are content to shove their nose up a judge's ass; only a select few are willing to count the crunchies in a big squeezie.
Happy hunting....

HOSS
12-24-2004, 01:54 AM
sick..... :idea:

likwidsukr
12-31-2004, 06:09 PM
sick..... :idea:
Yeah sick fockers :( :(

Kurtis500
02-25-2006, 09:10 PM
More talent..

Kim Hanson
02-25-2006, 09:40 PM
More talent..
Jerry,
There can be no mistaking that you are a lawyer's lawyer; any barrister that begs for large man loafs is a cut above. Most attorneys are content to shove their nose up a judge's ass; only a select few are willing to count the crunchies in a big squeezie.
Happy hunting....
That is funny shit, what your problem son.........( . )( . )......... :rolleyes:

Boy Named Sue
02-25-2006, 09:52 PM
anyone who posts on a poop thread is a TOTAL LOSER!
oops. :cry: