PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Fockers...I think not.

throwerb
12-22-2004, 10:50 AM
As much as I would love to see this movie, I won't give those left wing commies a penny of my money. Babs makes me sick.

JetBoatRich
12-22-2004, 10:53 AM
As much as I would love to see this movie, I won't give those left wing commies a penny of my money. Babs makes me sick.
she is the one reason I don't want to see it :boxingguy
I am still trying to figure out why they picked her :messedup: didn't she retire :boxingguy

cdog
12-22-2004, 10:54 AM
I second that. My wife is giving me shit. My mother in law is coming this weekend so I figure i'll make them go see the fuc kers and i'll go see the Howard Hughes move. But i'm gonna try to not actually buy fuc ker tickets. We'll see.

cdog
12-22-2004, 10:58 AM
I am still trying to figure out why they picked her :messedup: didn't she retire :boxingguy
She could smell the money. :D

throwerb
12-22-2004, 11:03 AM
She :yuk: has alot of appeal with the Dems. Maybe they can feel like they won something now by going and looking at her ugly mug.

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 11:04 AM
She :yuk: has alot of appeal with the Dems. Maybe they can feel like they won something now.
Throwerb, you'll do just fine over here :wink:

throwerb
12-22-2004, 11:06 AM
Throwerb, you'll do just fine over here :wink:
I'm starting to see red ;)

Schiada76
12-22-2004, 11:14 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else disgusted by the fact that Hollywood is so talentless that they have to name a movie the fu ckers just to get people to see it? :notam:

throwerb
12-22-2004, 11:22 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else disgusted by the fact that Hollywood is so talentless that they have to name a movie the fu ckers just to get people to see it? :notam:
The name doesn't really bother me that much, in fact if you think of the cast, it is very fitting.

ULTRA28
12-22-2004, 11:29 AM
That's funny, I thought the exact same thing when I saw she was in it. There is no way I'll let her make any money off me. Same with Leonardo, Depp, and Baldwin.

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 11:41 AM
I'm trying to figure out how this Movie became a Political Issue... :confused:

Desert Rat
12-22-2004, 11:42 AM
That's funny, I thought the exact same thing when I saw she was in it. There is no way I'll let her make any money off me. Same with Leonardo, Depp, and Baldwin.
Ditto here and you can add Sarandon, Penn, ans Robbins to that list :yuk:

throwerb
12-22-2004, 11:50 AM
I'm trying to figure out how this Movie became a Political Issue... :confused:
Bitchra Streisand is in it, and I'm sure she tithing more than 10% to the Dems.

BarryMac
12-22-2004, 11:52 AM
Bitchra Streisand is in it, and I'm sure she tithing more than 10% to the Dems.
Guess I never read that much into it, I thought that the movie was made for Entertainment purposes not to support a Political Party. Hmmm, I have so much to learn... :hammerhea

schiada96
12-22-2004, 12:06 PM
I choose not to support anything with Babs involved in it.

throwerb
12-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Guess I never read that much into it, I thought that the movie was made for Entertainment purposes not to support a Political Party. Hmmm, I have so much to learn... :hammerhea
I'm sure I am reading to much into it. I'm sure it will be very entertaining, I really enjoyed the first one. She just makes me sick so I'll save the $10 bucks. Maybe you can tell me about it after you see it, I'm sure I would find it much more entertaining coming from you, enjoy.

76BARRON
12-22-2004, 12:12 PM
simple .....you buy tix for any other movie of your choice then go sit in the focker movie! problem solved! :D

76BARRON
12-22-2004, 12:13 PM
I choose not to support anything with Babs involved in it.
I'M WITH YOU ON THAT ONE!

throwerb
12-22-2004, 12:28 PM
simple .....you buy tix for any other movie of your choice then go sit in the focker movie! problem solved! :D
Great idea! But there is still the UGLY factor.

1978 Rogers
12-22-2004, 12:29 PM
But, Santa might be watching.

throwerb
12-22-2004, 12:34 PM
But, Santa might be watching.
Can't believe santa would go see that movie. :D

1978 Rogers
12-22-2004, 12:40 PM
Can't believe santa would go see that movie. :D
Yeah your right. Hanukkah Harry would.

Domn8er
12-22-2004, 12:50 PM
Ditto here and you can add Sarandon, Penn, ans Robbins to that list :yuk:
Don't forget Gweneth Paltrow. She is fine, but won't go see a movie with her in it due to her bashing of the Prez.

throwerb
12-22-2004, 04:43 PM
Yeah your right. Hanukkah Harry would.
Actually I think he's in it.

spectras only
12-22-2004, 04:52 PM
The critics here gave it a C- :p I'll keep my money.

LilHarley
12-22-2004, 05:45 PM
Well, I got to see it. I liked the first too much. With RD and Hoffman together, should be pretty fun! :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
12-22-2004, 06:30 PM
These extremist lefties really piss me off. :argue: I have boycotted alot of first run movies due to the cast. Alot of movies I see are on cable or dvd if I see them at all. I really think that 80-90% of Hollywood are ACLU card carrying Commies.
I also know that I have missed some EXCELLENT movies. It pisses me off to know that my boycott don't mean didly squat because they are still filthy rich. My favorite movie of all time is HEAT and I have a hard time with that because its a Michael Moore film. I have decided to see what I want to see and not let my political views keep me from good entertainment because I'm the only one that gets hurt. If you select your entertainment the same way you select your politicians your entertainment life sucks. There is more to life than FOX news and CSPAN. By the way I love FOX news.
Just my .02

throwerb
12-22-2004, 07:52 PM
These extremist lefties really piss me off. :argue: I have boycotted alot of first run movies due to the cast. Alot of movies I see are on cable or dvd if I see them at all. I really think that 80-90% of Hollywood are ACLU card carrying Commies.
I also know that I have missed some EXCELLENT movies. It pisses me off to know that my boycott don't mean didly squat because they are still filthy rich. My favorite movie of all time is HEAT and I have a hard time with that because its a Michael Moore film. I have decided to see what I want to see and not let my political views keep me from good entertainment because I'm the only one that gets hurt. If you select your entertainment the same way you select your politicians your entertainment life sucks. There is more to life than FOX news and CSPAN. By the way I love FOX news.
Just my .02
I'd rather stay home and entertain myself. :D

schiada96
12-22-2004, 08:09 PM
Just my .02
Heat was produced by and directed by Michael Mann not Mike Moore.

SHOTKALLIN
12-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Heat was produced by and directed by Michael Mann not Mike Moore.
THANK GOD!!!! I CAN STOP FEELING GUILTY! :D
Thats a load off my concense sp?

OGShocker
12-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Well, I got to see it. I liked the first too much. With RD and Hoffman together, should be pretty fun! :rollside:
COMMIE BASTARD!!!!!..j/k
Prior to seeing the Fockers go to Bab's website and spend an hour reading. Then go see the movie. If you can watch that broken beaked b*tch after you read her tripe.... you should sell your boat and buy something with a SAIL! :crossx: