PDA

View Full Version : Suicide at police station...

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Anyone see that video of the guy in the interview room of a police station killing himself?? It was incredible for sure! I would post the link but Rexone may spank my butt..

jackpunx
12-22-2004, 01:24 PM
never saw it..
can you send it to me :wink:

MsDrmr
12-22-2004, 01:26 PM
how was he killing himself, I thought those rooms were pretty stripped of everything?

mbrown2
12-22-2004, 01:32 PM
PM me the link...have not saw it...

jackpunx
12-22-2004, 01:33 PM
DAng!!..
thanks for sending..
after all said and done.. those guys were pretty mellow over it all..

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-22-2004, 01:35 PM
I want to see

mbrown2
12-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Thanks Jackpunx and Al'Co, that was freaking brutal....

al cole'holic
12-22-2004, 01:36 PM
It's definitely a sweet video, luckily he didn't just start poppin rounds off in the station and kept it to just his own head :D

RiverDave
12-22-2004, 01:37 PM
I've seen it, but I'd appreciate it again becuase I wanted to show mr. low river.
riverdave@rivertoys.com
RD

H20Advantage
12-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Very Graphic video from last year. Saw it a few days ago. Some may be disturbed by this. Thought about posting it myself but due to the content didn't think it would be appropriate. The sound of the blood and brain matter dripping is pretty eary.

Newcastle
12-22-2004, 01:41 PM
How can I see? Who's got the link?

uvindex
12-22-2004, 01:42 PM
how was he killing himself, I thought those rooms were pretty stripped of everything?Part of the controversy is that the guy had a .45 automatic in his pants, even though he had been arrested and transported to the station. Some poor officers(s) is/are gonna be in trouble because of that. :(

H20Advantage
12-22-2004, 01:43 PM
RD,
Check your email
H20

mbrown2
12-22-2004, 01:45 PM
The guy shot a cop, and they did not search him...wonder if anyone got fired over that....agree with Al'co, lucky he did not take out any cops.

Rev. Williams
12-22-2004, 01:47 PM
Okay, don't post the link..... But maybe can you post the site it's on???? :D
Or send it to Shooter@Socal.rr.com
Thanks

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-22-2004, 01:49 PM
WTF, those cops should be glad he didnt shoot them also looks like piss poor tactics to me

Newcastle
12-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Thanks Jack and H20...idn't dat some sh*t. Definitely not for the weak stomach'd

jackpunx
12-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Thanks
Jerry
as long as you have been on here with that avitar.. I still get stuck watching it.. :wink:

WaTchTheGelCoat
12-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Thanks
you can see it at ogrish.com

Newcastle
12-22-2004, 01:55 PM
Jerry
as long as you have been on here with that avitar.. I still get stuck watching it.. :wink:
So I'm not the only one

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
12-22-2004, 01:56 PM
i am a little curious. can someone send it to me?

MsDrmr
12-22-2004, 02:02 PM
Part of the controversy is that the guy had a .45 automatic in his pants, even though he had been arrested and transported to the station. Some poor officers(s) is/are gonna be in trouble because of that. :(
ummmmm ya, someone's gonna go down for this one for sure,,,poor guy, but he's lucky he took himself and not more officers.

LaveyJet
12-22-2004, 02:08 PM
That happened a few months ago here in the IE. At first the news guys were wondering how he could commit suicide while in custody. After all, he shot a cop so he must have had “help” with his suicide. The tape is clear he didn’t need any. Needless to say the officer doing the interview wasn’t real happy with the arresting officers. The local paper published a photo of him getting hooked up, you can clearly see a bulge in his waist band.
Now the Sheriff is wondering how the video got to the public.

NOTALENT
12-22-2004, 02:11 PM
pm me with it as well when u have the time..gracias.

cc322
12-22-2004, 02:33 PM
Just post it here if some would not like to view it than so be it :confused:

djunkie
12-22-2004, 02:53 PM
Wow thats crazy. Someone had to of gotten spanked for sure for that one. Notice how at the end of the video the guy twitches a little.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2004, 02:59 PM
That happened a few months ago here in the IE. At first the news guys were wondering how he could commit suicide while in custody. After all, he shot a cop so he must have had “help” with his suicide. The tape is clear he didn’t need any. Needless to say the officer doing the interview wasn’t real happy with the arresting officers. The local paper published a photo of him getting hooked up, you can clearly see a bulge in his waist band.
Now the Sheriff is wondering how the video got to the public.
The date on the video is December 19, 2003.
Maybe I'm an idiot, but it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Nothing much worse than some of the shotting/killing scenes in movies. Although I'll admit I watched it with sound off.

H20Advantage
12-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Watch it with the sound when you get a chance.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Watch it with the sound when you get a chance.
Ok, I will do that.

Domn8er
12-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Can some one send the linck to me?

HOOTER SLED-
12-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Could you P.M. me the link also..................please :wink:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-22-2004, 03:14 PM
Sorry.....I meant to me, I did'nt realize I was on the hubbys name :hammerhea

ColeTR1
12-22-2004, 03:14 PM
No!! Thank you senor’ / f'n cop killer!! You just saved us tax payers a lot of money.

SHOTKALLIN
12-22-2004, 03:16 PM
shoot it to me :D
shotkallin@yahoo.com

Kindsvater Flat
12-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Send it here also.

Jbb
12-22-2004, 03:19 PM
PM it to me..

76BARRON
12-22-2004, 03:20 PM
If Sombody Pm'd It To Me I Would Not Complain! :d

76BARRON
12-22-2004, 03:22 PM
PM it to me..
IF JBB GET'S IT THEN I THINK WE ALL WILL! :D :D :D
GO WITH IT JBB!

Jetdriver
12-22-2004, 03:25 PM
k pm me with it!

stoker
12-22-2004, 03:26 PM
www.ogrish.com
That is a really sick site. Check out the pics of the girls on the bike that got hit by the truck :sqeyes:

ColeTR1
12-22-2004, 03:28 PM
you can see it at ogrish.com
there go look

Jbb
12-22-2004, 03:29 PM
IF JBB GET'S IT THEN I THINK WE ALL WILL! :D :D :D
GO WITH IT JBB!
Certainly not the worst thing I have ever seen .....but not for the squeamish.. If he indeed killed a cop....then I commend him for doing the right thing and not taking our tax dollars to keep him alive

100mbs
12-22-2004, 03:41 PM
HOLLY CRAP! Some one is going to get his A$$ chewed out over that....

LaveyJet
12-22-2004, 03:50 PM
The date on the video is December 19, 2003.
I must be getting old, didn't seem that long ago.
From the local paper
A video of a man committing suicide inside an interview room at the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department has popped up on the Internet, and though sheriff's officials want to know how, the person who released it may never be caught.
"It could have been leaked any number of ways,' sheriff's spokesman Chip Patterson said.
He said a ranking official at the department was authorized to show the video during a presentation on officer safety at the FBI's training academy in Quantico, Va., several months ago.
Following the presentation, dozens of copies of the video were made at the request of law-enforcement agencies across the country. Officials of those agencies wanted the copies for training purposes.
"I would be surprised if any of these agencies were to isolate how this occurred,' Patterson said, adding that there are no plans to have the Internet sites showing the video to relinquish it.
"We don't care at this point. It's already out there,' Patterson said.
The Internet sites showing the videotaped death of 47-year-old San Bernardino resident Ricardo Alfonso Cerna specialize in the exploitation of videotaped deaths, including hostage beheadings in Iraq. The sites also feature still photographs of messy corpses and death scenes.
The unnamed sheriff's official who showed the video in Quantico was authorized to do so, and is not believed to be the person behind the online release, Patterson said.
"We have no reason to believe he did it at all. There's no evidence of that,' Patterson said.
Those who were provided copies of the video were instructed that it was to be used solely for training purposes, Patterson said, adding that there were no signed agreements between the Sheriff's Department and other law-enforcement agencies about use of the video.
"I think it was a verbal agreement, as far as I know,' Patterson said, adding that concern for the video being disseminated on the Internet, likely for profit, wasn't an issue at the time.
"I think if there was that concern, then we certainly would not have released it,' he said. "However, in hindsight, the risk was there and if it was recognized, I think we would have taken another (approach).'
The original videotape of Cerna's suicide is booked into evidence at the Sheriff's Department and has not been disturbed, Patterson said.
Cerna shot himself in the head inside an interrogation room at the sheriff's Third Street headquarters in San Bernardino on Dec. 19, 2003. He pulled a .45-caliber handgun from inside his pants, placed it at his left temple and fired after the sergeant interviewing him stepped out of the room for a moment.
Cerna was detained after shooting sheriff's Deputy Michael Parham twice during a traffic stop in Muscoy. Parham survived the shooting.
It was unclear how the concealed weapon got past both San Bernardino police officers, who first detained Cerna, and sheriff's deputies.
Disciplinary action was taken, but sheriff's officials wouldn't comment on specifics or who was disciplined.

91nordic29
12-22-2004, 04:02 PM
i am chicken to go look...i might have nightmares... :squiggle:

PHOTOGLOU
12-22-2004, 05:10 PM
can someone PM me it or send it to jjphot@aol.com Thanks Jay

Kilrtoy
12-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Just post it at ***boatPICS.COM so we can all see it...

repo man
12-22-2004, 05:17 PM
it's on bangedup.com go to the big board it's called''allways search your detainees that happened in san bernardino after he shot a cop.

Kilrtoy
12-22-2004, 05:18 PM
WHOEVER HOOKED THAT SHITBAG UP,
SHOULD BE FIRED
There is no excuse for that

vdrivenman
12-22-2004, 06:41 PM
he should have never made it to the station to begin with ! eye for an eye !

pleasantcat
12-22-2004, 08:56 PM
WHOEVER HOOKED THAT SHITBAG UP,
SHOULD BE FIRED
There is no excuse for that
uhhmmmm hello???
justice served

Kachina26
12-22-2004, 09:09 PM
That'll ruin your day!

JetBoatRich
12-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Wierd, took a drink of water and :hammerhea
He saved the tax payers money with no trial :2purples:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2004, 09:27 PM
Ok, watched it again, this time with the sound on, and it still wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Not too much worse than movies.
However, how in the hell he got the gun past the arressting officeres, SBPD, and the Sheriffs Deputies is beyond me. :sleeping: Also, anyone know if San Bernandino County and/or City were sued by the surviving family members for "allowing" this to happen? Don't misconstrue that question BTW. In society, as it exists now, with "the it's not my fault mentality" I can very easily see the surviving family members claiming it was the City and/or County's "fault" for letting this happen.

dmontzsta
12-22-2004, 10:07 PM
Can someone PM it to me?

Kilrtoy
12-22-2004, 10:18 PM
Go to the web link on page 1

clownpuncher
12-22-2004, 10:36 PM
uhhmmmm hello???
justice served
I think Kilrtoy's point was that piece of shit could have easily shot another cop, therefore, "someone should be fired". IMO, an innocent cop was lucky that day. I seriously doubt kilrtoy gives a shit about the dirtbag for off'n himself.
Your're right though, justice was served.

Kilrtoy
12-22-2004, 10:40 PM
You are correct, the shit bag is dead BOO HOO, who cares,
But the cop that completely lacked common sense, should be fired, The guy was in custody for shooting a cop. Even my kid knows to searh the dirtbag for a gun.....
FIRE THAT COP....... :hammerhea

PHOTOGLOU
12-22-2004, 10:58 PM
Wierd, took a drink of water and :hammerhea
He saved the tax payers money with no trial :2purples:
His family will sue and collect Millions

Big_Gunz_
12-22-2004, 11:01 PM
You are correct, the shit bag is dead BOO HOO, who cares,
But the cop that completely lacked common sense, should be fired, The guy was in custody for shooting a cop. Even my kid knows to searh the dirtbag for a gun.....
FIRE THAT COP....... :hammerhea
Excellent point Kilrtoy, this should have never happened. Lack of common sense and becoming complacent on duty is what gets cops hurt/killed. Who ever screwed up, should be fired.

Kilrtoy
12-22-2004, 11:44 PM
Just food for thought.
A heavy pistol
loose sloppy clothes
No SUPPORT for a HEAVY pistol
NO TYPE of holster
Assh*le had been cuffed and then uncuffed- meaning an officer had contact with assh*le
Assh*le had been transported -in and out of a unit how many times?
Ever tried to run, etc with a pistol that size just stuffed in your pants? ( I have-it don't stay there in mine).
Since the assh*le knew his shit was weak- maybe he was "given" the easy way out and told to do "the right thing".
If that's what went down then someone should get a medal!
Wonder if he was an illegal?
Rio
:eek: Ok now back to reality

ROZ
12-23-2004, 02:03 AM
uhhmmmm hello???
justice served
That freak obviously wasn't processed properly and could have shot up the whole friggen station. he certainly had the opprtunity. Whoever didn't do their job put everyone else's life on the line..
Not to say that I don't agree with the outcome though..