PDA

View Full Version : Burned Popcorn

Her454
12-22-2004, 03:51 PM
STINKS!!! WHY do people insist on cooking it at work and burning it! That shi* stinks almost as bad as coffee when its burnt and lingers in the building forever. :hammerhea
We've even had the fire department out here because of the morons that cant read directions or forget it in the microwave.
:eek:

jdogginla
12-22-2004, 03:53 PM
I hate that!............C'mon how many times have you cooked it? And when did microwave popcorn become the common staple for the fricken office.

Her454
12-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Its so bad my eyes are burning! :yuk:

THOR
12-22-2004, 03:59 PM
The fat pigs in my office cook that crap after they get done with lunch. They wonder why their knees and back hurt. Lose weigh you fatties.
I am with you 454 on the popcorn dealio.

sanger rat
12-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Does it smell like plastic? :rollside:

diggler
12-22-2004, 04:55 PM
We've even had the fire department out here because of the morons that cant read directions or forget it in the microwave.
Ha ha! They had to evacuate our building (skyscraper) in downtwon San Fran a few months ago because someone forgot the popcorn in the microwave (which had been set for 10 MINUTES!!)

HCS
12-22-2004, 05:01 PM
I like to burn my left over salmon in the microwave at work.
I stuff it in there, crank it up, and walk away. :lightsabe

spectratoad
12-22-2004, 05:08 PM
and the popcorn smell will still be there tomorrow. :hammerhea

RiverOtter
12-22-2004, 05:11 PM
STINKS!!! WHY do people insist on cooking it at work and burning it! That shi* stinks almost as bad as coffee when its burnt and lingers in the building forever. :hammerhea
We had the same thing happen at our old office. Set off all the alarms. :rolleyes:

JB in so cal
12-22-2004, 05:12 PM
Who has worked around fatties???
My office at one time was by our Reservation Center (a place where people SIT and eat and talk) and about once a week, the women's restroom was defiled (sp) by someone (a fattie) who was, I think, so large, that when they dropped a duece, they couldn't reach all of the way around to, ahhh, ahhh clean up; they just kind of shook, I guess - not unlike a dog after a bath. I heard it was like someone took a container of chocolate ice cream and shook it with the lid off!!!! :jawdrop:
How do I know such things; me a strapping young man? :confused: The men's room was the only place to go once one of these BIG BABIE'S lets go!
The bathroom was like ground zero.
JB

HCS
12-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Who has worked around fatties???
My office at one time was by our Reservation Center (a place where people SIT and eat and talk) and about once a week, the women's restroom was defiled (sp) by someone (a fattie) who was, I think, so large, that when they dropped a duece, they couldn't reach all of the way around to, ahhh, ahhh clean up; they just kind of shook, I guess - not unlike a dog after a bath. I heard it was like someone took a container of chocolate ice cream and shook it with the lid off!!!! :jawdrop:
How do I know such things; me a strapping young man? :confused: The men's room was the only place to go once one of these BIG BABIE'S lets go!
The bathroom was like ground zero.
JB
:eek: :eek:

wildbillg
12-22-2004, 05:17 PM
so when is the bar gonna be opening??
are you going to serve popcorn on the bar???? for munchies???

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Fish is worse! :yuk:

ahhell
12-22-2004, 05:25 PM
AIR POPPER.....its the only way to go...never ever burnt a batch yet