PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix for christmas....

badbrad
12-22-2004, 06:14 PM
We are going to Phoenix/Glendale for christmas and will have time to explore. Any suggestions?

Kilrtoy
12-22-2004, 06:29 PM
So are we, were gonna surprise some fellow board members

Jordy
12-22-2004, 10:28 PM
Which fellow board members are you surprising? Some of us will be around. ;)

Kilrtoy
12-22-2004, 10:34 PM
If I let out the surprise, then it wont be a surprise......
Im sure you can figure it out...... :D
On a side note, he has thru hull exhaust :coffeycup

Jordy
12-22-2004, 10:36 PM
If I let out the surprise, then it wont be a surprise......
Im sure you can figure it out...... :D
On a side note, he has thru hull exhaust :coffeycup
I have two boats with that and they're noticably faster. I did talk to the SS Minnow earlier, if that is who you are referring to. He has familia in town all weekend. :)

Havasu_Dreamin
12-22-2004, 10:49 PM
Isn't it Po-hoe-nix? LMAO :p :D

roln 20s
12-22-2004, 10:56 PM
So are we, were gonna surprise some fellow board members
Kilrtoy--If you are trying to surprise me...trust me, I'm super suprised! What time, what place, whos buyin? :D :)
BadBrad- downtown Glendale has some nice Christmas light displays-- something like 1Million lights. Kinda something fun to do, especially if you have some kids with ya.
Roln 20s

Jordy
12-22-2004, 10:56 PM
Isn't it Po-hoe-nix? LMAO :p :D
No. I believe you're talking about FoHoNix, at least according to Her454. ;)

Jordy
12-22-2004, 10:57 PM
BadBrad- downtown Glendale has some nice Christmas light displays-- something like 1Million lights.
Oh, and downtown Glendale afterdark, pack heavy and bring extra mags and ammo. ;)

roln 20s
12-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Oh, and downtown Glendale afterdark, pack heavy and bring extra mags and ammo. ;)
What are you talking about "Street" man--the main Avenue is just fine, its just all of those back avenues getting there that is the problem- hehe :)
Roln 20s

Kilrtoy
12-22-2004, 11:18 PM
Im doing a fly by on the way to needles. Im stopping by X-mas evening to see Scuba and Mrs Scuba, Ok really to see MRS SCUBA, but steve wont leave so i will include him and thenIm bailing out Sunday morning to needles to surprise another board member.... and then im off Monday or Tuesday to a TOP SECRET location and then home...

91nordic29
12-23-2004, 03:29 AM
well, if anyone wants to stop by the nordics (north phoenix/glendale) christmas day, we will be here, too :umm: :cool:
and jordy, :yuk:

DogHouse
12-23-2004, 06:36 AM
What are you talking about "Street" man--the main Avenue is just fine, its just all of those back avenues getting there that is the problem- hehe :)
Roln 20s
I went to a party last weekend in a real rough neighborhood out by Luke AFB.
:D

SCUBA STEVE
12-23-2004, 06:52 AM
I have two boats with that and they're noticably faster. I did talk to the SS Minnow earlier, if that is who you are referring to. He has familia in town all weekend. :)
My family consists of 2 peeps that live with me full time. (3 if you include the puppy) :hammer2: :D
No other visitors, my mom wanted to come but she wanted to bring my dead beat brother, I told her she is always welcome, but my brother is not especially if I wont be around 24/7. I dont wan't my house stollen from me while I am working. :burningm:
I didnt know Miguel was coming though, I thought just Yvonne & the kids were rolling out? :D

Jordy
12-23-2004, 07:51 AM
I didnt know Miguel was coming though, I thought just Yvonne & the kids were rolling out? :D
Boy that kind of wrecks it huh? :D :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-23-2004, 08:02 AM
Boy that kind of wrecks it huh? :D :D :D
Just a little, I guess he'll just have to sleep out side in the truck or something. :boxingguy :p

CAHotRodBoy
12-23-2004, 09:17 AM
I'll be in carefree Friday through Monday. ***boat Forum get together anywhere?

Craig
12-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Figures..I have to go out of town for the holiday :umm:

Kilrtoy
12-23-2004, 03:37 PM
My family consists of 2 peeps that live with me full time. (3 if you include the puppy) :hammer2: :D
No other visitors, my mom wanted to come but she wanted to bring my dead beat brother, I told her she is always welcome, but my brother is not especially if I wont be around 24/7. I dont wan't my house stollen from me while I am working. :burningm:
WAIT A F***IN minute Monique said you were coming to L.A. and i was gonna send yvonne to the mall and monique was gonna give her wrong directions so we could spend some quality time together, DAMN Cancel CHRISTMAS