PDA

View Full Version : >>>>BIG THANX TO HOT BOAT MAG & SHOCKWAVE!!!!

FRENCHIE
04-18-2006, 04:39 PM
I just want to thank ***boat MAGAZINE, (DARRIN AND STAFF, SCOTT FROM MERCURY) AND SHOCKWAVE WATERSPORTS (BOB AND BARRY) for a great day all day monday TESTING and the PHOTOSHOOT for my boat!! Got in late last night from havasu, after a full day of beatifull babes in bikinis on my boat, helicopter photoshoot, and about 3 different test teams taking my boat out ont he water 3 different time for almost 5 hours!!
your staff were great, from the food, to the women, to the way they took care of my boat!! it was a full day to say the least, great temps, flat water and absolutely awesome!!
Bob you did a terrific job detailing the boat and i appreciate all Barry's great customer service!
i will put some great bikini girl pics up later tonight, after i do s0ome cropping!!
.....French
:cool:

NOTALENT
04-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Some dudes have all the luck!!! :crossx: You headed up there this weekend bro???

FRENCHIE
04-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Some dudes have all the luck!!! :crossx: You headed up there this weekend bro???
back fri....6 in a row!!!
:)

NOTALENT
04-18-2006, 04:50 PM
back fri....6 in a row!!!
:)
haha...good running streak....I will hit you up when I pull into town. Im definatley leaving here at 2:30.

blackcloud75
04-18-2006, 05:01 PM
I don't own a shockwave but am impressed with their customer service....
My buddy owns a 26 shockwave cat...he blew his outdrive on sunday afternoon...
I drove straight from Havi to work at 3 am this morning with the broken drive...Bob picked up the drive personnally from my work. I told I am heading back out tomorrow night if he wants me to take a new one back out.......He said he would take the new one back out tonight so my buddy wouldn't be with out his boat for the rest of the week......IMPRESSIVE
Frenchie was your boat in CHili's parking lot on Sunday???We saw it as we walked in for dinner....NICE

Kachina26
04-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Sounds like a great day!!!!!

FRENCHIE
04-18-2006, 05:35 PM
Congrats on the photo shoot Frenchie.
It was nice to finally meet you this weekend. We will be the Sat. so I'll keep an eye out for you :)
you too...nice to put a face with a name!!! hope to share a brew next time!!!...Leon :cool:

AZKC
04-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Congrats on the photo shoot Frenchie.
It was nice to finally meet you this weekend. We will be the Sat. so I'll keep an eye out for you :)
:argue: I thought you said something last year after having your speakers all over the floor :crossx: :crossx:

FRENCHIE
04-18-2006, 07:57 PM
Sounds like a great day!!!!!
was awesome!!!

BajaMike
04-19-2006, 01:31 PM
I just want to thank ***boat MAGAZINE, (DARRIN AND STAFF, SCOTT FROM MERCURY) AND SHOCKWAVE WATERSPORTS (BOB AND BARRY) for a great day all day monday TESTING and the PHOTOSHOOT for my boat!! Got in late last night from havasu, after a full day of beatifull babes in bikinis on my boat, helicopter photoshoot, and about 3 different test teams taking my boat out ont he water 3 different time for almost 5 hours!!
your staff were great, from the food, to the women, to the way they took care of my boat!! it was a full day to say the least, great temps, flat water and absolutely awesome!!
Bob you did a terrific job detailing the boat and i appreciate all Barry's great customer service!
i will put some great bikini girl pics up later tonight, after i do s0ome cropping!!
.....French
What's the stats on the new boat?? Engines, drives, stereo, etc...??
:idea:

FRENCHIE
04-19-2006, 02:15 PM
What's the stats on the new boat?? Engines, drives, stereo, etc...??
twin 496hos, xr drive, fully hydro imco, all auto meter, livorsi, offshore cigarette swim step, bling covs, dana hardware platiunum, transom drive swtchs, hp1000 tabs, stereo just done, with 2 jl w3 12s, 2 jl w3 10's in bazooka tubes in mid cabin, 4 eclipse 6x9 in front, 6 alpine 6x9 in back of boat up high, 3 jl amps, 1000 mono sub, 750 jl 6 channel for back alpines, 500watt jl 4 channel for fronts, also digital transom remote control pionner, and pioneer 4 volt high power head unit, ipod hook up (primaily only music now played on boat) all done by MODERN IMAGE AUDIO!! upped to 4 blue top optimas, galv trailer tripple ax, lenghtend mid cabin, with front rear doors sealable and lockable, two built in cabinets in mid cabin, and just completed dual cmi header kits for both motors!

ECeptor
04-19-2006, 02:28 PM
...just completed dual cmi header kits for both motors!
And at least one set of the old Merc headers are sold!

Big Bear
04-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Hey Leon, nice to finally meet you at Havasu Springs and again at the Turtle. Your boat looks great, congrats on the photo shoot and all the babes deckin out your boat!
Robey

Mrs.Killer
04-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Boat looks great..congrats

Windy
04-19-2006, 03:45 PM
It was good to see you and everybody else in the channel sunday.
Boat is beautiful Leon.

BajaMike
04-19-2006, 04:00 PM
twin 496hos, xr drive, fully hydro imco, all auto meter, livorsi, offshore cigarette swim step, bling covs, dana hardware platiunum, transom drive swtchs, hp1000 tabs, stereo just done, with 2 jl w3 12s, 2 jl w3 10's in bazooka tubes in mid cabin, 4 eclipse 6x9 in front, 6 alpine 6x9 in back of boat up high, 3 jl amps, 1000 mono sub, 750 jl 6 channel for back alpines, 500watt jl 4 channel for fronts, also digital transom remote control pionner, and pioneer 4 volt high power head unit, ipod hook up (primaily only music now played on boat) all done by MODERN IMAGE AUDIO!! upped to 4 blue top optimas, galv trailer tripple ax, lenghtend mid cabin, with front rear doors sealable and lockable, two built in cabinets in mid cabin, and just completed dual cmi header kits for both motors!
Wow...nicely equiped.....
:D

BajaMike
04-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Glad to see you decided you needed a stereo on this boat Leon....lol
Ok.....whos stereo is better....Tom's or Leon's??
:argue: :argue: :argue:

Phat Matt
04-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Ok.....whos stereo is better....Tom's or Leon's??
:argue: :argue: :argue:
Matt's. :D

Brewzed
04-19-2006, 04:25 PM
We were out there yesterday. The guys from Hot Boat were really cool. Scott from Mercury Racing was super cool and let me try out a couple props.
Got my Advantage Party Cat w/ a 525 up to 79 with both tanks 3/4's full. Looks like I might be buying one of those props.
They tested my buddies boat and used both of our boats for a photo shoot for Advantage.

BajaMike
04-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Well shit stirrer....lol
Oops.....ya, that's me....
Ya, Matt's....:D
:argue:

FRENCHIE
04-19-2006, 06:02 PM
Hey Leon, nice to finally meet you at Havasu Springs and again at the Turtle. Your boat looks great, congrats on the photo shoot and all the babes deckin out your boat!
Robey
cool thanx, and thanx for the beer!!!

FRENCHIE
04-19-2006, 06:03 PM
Boat looks great..congrats
thanx hot stuff!!

FRENCHIE
04-19-2006, 06:03 PM
It was good to see you and everybody else in the channel sunday.
Boat is beautiful Leon.
nice talkin to you and bob also!!