PDA

View Full Version : Went by to see the Trident.....

NashvilleBound
12-23-2004, 08:48 AM
I went by to see Wes and the Revolution during my short stay here in CA. All I can say right now is "Kick Ass" does not even come close. I will not be able to upload the pictures until Monday but its amazing in person. Wes, it was a pleasure seeing you again and meeting your dad and brother.....and seeing the sled The online pictures dont even come close. I will not be logged on again untill Monday morning(real time..TN) so I hope this helps everyone through the holidays.

Infomaniac
12-23-2004, 08:50 AM
Excellent

NashvilleBound
12-23-2004, 08:51 AM
Excellent
Were your ears burning???

HCS
12-23-2004, 09:08 AM
This thread is worthless without pics. :p :p :p
J/k :D Couldn't resist. :hammerhea
You and your family have a good holiday season. :shift:

NashvilleBound
12-23-2004, 09:18 AM
This thread is worthless without pics. :p :p :p
J/k :D Couldn't resist. :hammerhea
You and your family have a good holiday season. :shift:
Ya think???? Thats exactly why I posted it :cool: anticipation......

RiverOtter
12-23-2004, 09:19 AM
I went by to see Wes and the Revolution during my short stay here in CA. All I can say right now is "Kick Ass" does not even come close. I will not be able to upload the pictures until Monday but its amazing in person. Wes, it was a pleasure seeing you again and meeting your dad and brother.....and seeing the sled The online pictures dont even come close. I will not be logged on again untill Monday morning(real time..TN) so I hope this helps everyone through the holidays.
Has it got a windshield? :D

ROZ
12-23-2004, 10:48 AM
All I can say right now is "Kick Ass" does not even come close. I will not be able to upload the pictures until Monday but its amazing in person.
Nuff said :cool:

HCS
12-23-2004, 11:11 AM
Maybe one day I'll get to see it in person. :frown: